Civ 7 OOC Thread: The Katha Vs The World

Home to all current Forum Games.
ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Re: Civ 7 OOC Thread: The Katha Vs The World

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 am

Synch wrote:and it seems Badge gets all the warnings while Burns
Nope, the rest of us have gotten them too. Some were sent by PM though. Yes, badge has been better. Unfortunately, some of the things Aegis has said/done have implicated badge as conspiring. Like him gaining bonuses off a crit-fail or having us vote on how to deal with glop, then ignoring it. Even the beasts attacking seemed questionable since badge never did anything directly related to beast mastering, though that seemed mostly flavor rather than an actually attack. Its kinda like how you feel about about all your rolls failing. As it progressed, my problems were less with burns and more with Aegis.

I don't care what it really is but when people raised issues, Aegis didn't address them and the bickering just went crazy. The storyline has ended so presumably we should all be able to let it drop now?
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 am

Lets hope so...

@ aegis On a different note did any of us get a chance of becoming new superior minds for the new clan. (that's if people wanted to I guess?)
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

D34dlock
Is Heard Often

Post by D34dlock » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:20 pm

I have a scheme That might be nice. You know how we can have buildings on more than one plane & can use the Hexen slip to bypass things. What If we copied the dwarves City thing but in another plane. Maybe set it up so we can "Yonk" the original out from under them & study it ourselves. Any dwarves still on it would either stay in the same plane or go with it & if it doesn't go to a place with food & water they will be gone from it soon enough. We can move it to the Hexen slip to prevent easy escape or recovery. I know they haven't done anything bad to us yet but does it really matter if the Dwarves survive to the next stage?

Should we do this & if so how do we go about it?
I'm still reading shifters.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Since we can teleport in easily enough with the hexen slip, I was thinking we wait till its close to completion and then just hijack it. Copying it seems really involved and will likely require a lot of material. If we were to do something along those lines: we could port in and then subvertly modify it so it exists in multiple planes and then take control from an alternate plane once completed. We'd still have to kick all the dwarves out in the end though.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

D34dlock
Is Heard Often

Post by D34dlock » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 pm

ChuckDaRighteous wrote:Since we can teleport in easily enough with the hexen slip, I was thinking we wait till its close to completion and then just hijack it. Copying it seems really involved and will likely require a lot of material. If we were to do something along those lines: we could port in and then subvertly modify it so it exists in multiple planes and then take control from an alternate plane once completed. We'd still have to kick all the dwarves out in the end though.
The second option is more along the lines I was thinking of.
Would it be possible to make going along require failing a low will save? Rely on the Dwarves resistance & trick them into staying behind?while mid-air?Leave 5% to deal with & demoralize the remaining Dwarves that see what happened, or incite them to a death frenzy against the Mindflayers. Maybe we don't even kill the survivors. Maybe we give them the sheeple option.

And think of what all that moonstone from the Badlands can be used for after we've studied how the Dwarves used it.

______

Edit: What would be the best way to phrase this in a FH?
I'm still reading shifters.