Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am

I've literally pointed out "Hey there is this *pretty much a door* you've been pretty much ignoring since, like, the moment you've first seen it" at least 5 times... While you for some reason seem to have been assuming the answers to this "riddle" are all in the rooms immediately available to you. :shrug:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:06 am

Airlocks take time to use, and if this one's more used than the one to the entrance it's probably to a large area or a living quarter, which will take a long time to search. So it's more efficient to search the immediate area before going through the airlock. That's why I've ignored it until now, at least.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 am

M0rtimer wrote:Gonna wait to see if Izzy/Drake post before updating for the other group...
Well you could've had Spark answer Koa on what the scary Eastern anomaly was :shifty: . We're mostly deciding on what to do today anyway, and that'd help us figure that out.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 am

I'll probably do that at least... Later today.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Quickly dolled out exp:

Dracula-(792)+200=992 HP, ATK, DEF, Slash replaced Poison Sting
Kanga-(770)+75=845 HP
Cris-(641)+130=771 HP+Atk
Spot-(741)+75=816 Speed

The basics are there, but I'm too tired to write it out and make it look pretty right now.

I'll pick Phoenix's feat, soon.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 am

Unless that's a food dispenser, I don't suggest summoning demons from the netherrealms. If it is a food dispenser, go ahead and summon demons from the netherrealms. They make amazing curry.
It IS vaguely donut-shaped. :shifty:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:30 am

Yea....I am not sure how to respond to that without more info.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 am

Oh, right, I should probably have mentioned that in Haley/Alex/Bjorn's part of the update: Nixon's room has another card reader. Because clearly, nothing can ever be simple...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 am

Is that a joke or something? Because it's not funny.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 am

:gonk:
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 am

If it's for real, I am very tempted to see if the key card thing has any alarms attached, disable them and have Roy destroy the door.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:31 am

Oh, someone should probably give Diancie a call, too, on one of our burn phones. I would, but Koa's posts are long enough as it is :P

Maybe just something general like '(so-an-so) gives Diancie a call and tells her everything about the tree incident and stuff', since I know two of us are still away from the computer or something.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Double post to ask if it'd be alright to say we did training this morning, before heading out?

Also I wanted to see if Jeremy could at least take apart the drones' weapons for scrap while we're doing that. It doesn't seem like a good idea to leave big guns laying around for whoever to find :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Yeah sure, training this morning is fine.

And I don't think he has that feature... :P

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm

I am pretty sure there is no feature for that?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:07 pm

So, a double post, but... It appears that photobucket has changed their terms of service or somesuch, and now all images I've got uploaded on there are blocked. Well, barring I pay a yearly subscription, but it's ridiculously expensive (400 dollars?! Yeah, sure, "competitive" pricing...) so... I'm gonna have to find a new way to upload images! If you guys have suggestions, feel free to give them... As for the images that are currently up, you can right click them to go to their source if you want to see them again. If there's important ones you'd like to see re-uploaded in full, you can let me know and I'll take care of that...

Also yeah, seems it's just a general thing you can do. I thought it was a feature.

I guess he could have scrapped the guns, but he doesn't really have use for it, so it'd probably have been equivalent to "just smash it"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:11 pm

I have use for tech stuff! Sure i cant make guns but...maybe stuff that looks like guns xD

Anyways, I use imgur. No subscription bullcarp

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:48 pm

I use imgur too. It works. Which is as much of an endorsement as you need, really. :p
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:39 am

So... Who wants a rolling pin? Alex can't use weapon moves since he doesn't have Adept Combat, unfortunately. Do weapons affect other attacks the trainer uses, though, or only weapon moves? I can see a rolling pin giving +1DB to Force Palm (+1DB from being a Small Melee weapon).
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:57 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote:"They've got all this crazy tech, and yesterday Pandora called you by name when she saw us. She said 'what do you want, Spark?' like she wasn't even surprised. Have you ever met her before? She said you use robots that look like our suits, but I thought you just use agents like us?"
Was there anything to note about this? Has the Spark met with Pandora before? Does the Spark use robots like she says?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:29 am

Do weapons affect other attacks the trainer uses, though, or only weapon moves? I can see a rolling pin giving +1DB to Force Palm (+1DB from being a Small Melee weapon).
My original thought was "yes", but to be honest I'm not entirely sure anymore. After all, it'd basically turn a weapon into a "free combat bonus" for any attacks if it provides one...(Although I probably wouldn't mind that too much if you guys would not think it's up for abuse.) Maybe just on all attacks that can somehow incorporate it?

Anyways... Izzy's new type enhanced Maku:

Maku has (obviously) type shifted to fighting/flying, and in addition gets the following:

By default, Maku's ATT and SATT stat have been switched.

Sumo stance has been replaced by Fragile Zen:

Lost Zen
Static
Description: When the user drops beneath 50% HP, it's ATT and SATT stats are switched.

Sheer force has been replaced by Blow away.

Has gained fly 4, and it's jump capabilities have increased by 1.

Can learn the following moves naturally:
Lvl 12: gust
Lvl 23: aerial ace
Lvl 36: air slash
Lvl 44: bounce

Can also learn the following through TM/tutoring:
-Acrobatics
-Fly
-Hurricane

The_Eternal_Spark
Mutters to Themself

Post by The_Eternal_Spark » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:35 am

Was there anything to note about this? Has the Spark met with Pandora before? Does the Spark use robots like she says?
Well, technically, I just didn't really answer that particular question "in character". ;)

To briefly answer your curiosity, though... We have not really "met", but have noticed each other on a couple occasions... :)

Also, to be fair, she did not state specifically that she had seen "my" robots... She stated that robots were "the only thing she knows that are alive, but do not have an aura". :)

Something along those lines, at least. ;)

And you HAVE already seen them employ a couple of those themselves, have you not? :)

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:21 am

M0rtimer wrote: Anyways... Izzy's new type enhanced Maku:

Maku has (obviously) type shifted to fighting/flying, and in addition gets the following:

By default, Maku's ATT and SATT stat have been switched.

Sumo stance has been replaced by Fragile Zen:

Lost Zen
Static
Description: When the user drops beneath 50% HP, it's ATT and SATT stats are switched.

Sheer force has been replaced by Blow away.

Has gained fly 4, and it's jump capabilities have increased by 1.

Can learn the following moves naturally:
Lvl 12: gust
Lvl 23: aerial ace
Lvl 36: air slash
Lvl 44: bounce

Can also learn the following through TM/tutoring:
-Acrobatics
-Fly
-Hurricane
Aww, no TM Roost? :(

But yeah, rest of it looks cool to me. One thing though - is it Fragile Zen or Lost Zen? :lol:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 am

Fragile. :shifty:

And my first inclination was towards "no", in order to prevent Maku from becoming an unstoppable killing machine that just regenerates all damage you try to do to him... :roll:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:34 am

Espesially considering belly drum + roost combo, already a powerful tank/has stupid amount of hp.