Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:51 am

While I wasn't clear about it, I was remembering the "one round" part. Thus saying that Luna and Charon had 'kept it suppressed.' But you were right not to trust me, despite how it worked out. Never trust any of the things I say, because I will inevitably remember the rules wrong. Even when I'm right, I'm wrong.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote:Isnt slash also an eot move?
It's not slash, it's just a "slash-like" move.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:04 am

(Pyre needs to be set back to full health, as well, since Genesect attacked Bjorn instead of it.)
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:08 am

Pyre was not at full HP at the start of the battle- All HP lost to the attack has already been returned.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:14 am

Righto, all good then. Rule-wise, that is. Bjorn getting beaten to shit isn't good.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 am

Crap, I can't recall if I added on health after drinking a potion each. Ah well.
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:48 am

If you got any debuffers to thow at Genesect, even if it's minor, would be good.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am

Unfortunately, Alex's team is kind of designed to straight up murderise things, rather than debuff them and everything.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:07 pm

You guys feel free to supply an action for Bjorn should he not be able to post by tomorrow- Also somewhat waiting to see if the remainder of team "Koa ended his flipout" has anything else to say/do...

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Yeah, sorry. I can't imagine there's a lot to say/do for Izzy, Drake, or Irene in this situation.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:07 am

Yeah, there wasn't much I could really do knowing what I know OOC (that you were safe, you wanted to do it, etc). I tried to have Izzy react appropriately though - mainly by getting concerned and weirded out :lol:

I'm cool with it though. I've had plenty of RP moments myself, so it's only fair I play background character for once :P

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 am

I assume last move it used was Xscissor.
Derp, yes, it was.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 am

Internet's down right now, using a friend's phone and can't make a proper post. I don't mind moving on, but I'd like to see if we can get a way to contact this guy. Having friendly people who know about the UBs around could be helpful (and might net me a way to get Memory Wipe on this Nihilego :shifty: )

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am

Quick get him to tutor your ub then mind wipe him! :P

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm

I thought Blinded was -6 to AC?

Should I try and push him off the pad? it only takes a winning Athletic check and I have 5d6. Either that or I bail and let Roy have a go, but I'd suggest Roy push rather than grapple.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Synch wrote:I thought Blinded was -6 to AC?

Should I try and push him off the pad? it only takes a winning Athletic check and I have 5d6. Either that or I bail and let Roy have a go, but I'd suggest Roy push rather than grapple.
Yes, but it also applies only for one full round (When coming from sand attack at least)- It was sleeping for the round it was applied, so it expired before it could ever see real use.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:09 am

Awww, but setting sand in the eyes was such a devious trap. :p

Pushing it off the trap is rather counter intuitive, isn't it? Or... Wait, would that actually disrupt the big charge up thing? Or just delay it? You... May have struck upon a brilliant idea, there. We can probably stand to deal with one turn of non-upload for the sake of testing that? Alternatively, can you Blind it again before its turn? That coupled with the grapple puts it at -12AC. And if it gets its attack off before we can set that up, then there's no time for us to push it anyway.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 am

Yeah I wasnt gonna grapple it on the pad, I was gonna push it off to dissipate the charge then grapple it on. And a push doesnt even require grappling, just a winning Athletics check. Push 1m, plus more if you have movement left over.

I thought Sand-Attack left it Blinded till the end of its NEXT turn. So if he used sand attack, it is blinded for 2 turns?

Its EOT Dlover, so if I used it last turn, then its asleep this turn, I can use it next turn.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:18 am

Synch wrote:Yeah I wasnt gonna grapple it on the pad, I was gonna push it off to dissipate the charge then grapple it on. And a push doesnt even require grappling, just a winning Athletics check. Push 1m, plus more if you have movement left over.

I thought Sand-Attack left it Blinded till the end of its NEXT turn. So if he used sand attack, it is blinded for 2 turns?

Its EOT Dlover, so if I used it last turn, then its asleep this turn, I can use it next turn.
Yes, the end of their next turn... Which in this instance, consisted out of the genesect sleeping. It's not next round, just the next time they get to their action.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am

Can Push be used to pull? ... Yeah, okay, Roy can do that. But also it's gonna fall asleep after its next turn, because of Yawn, so I kinda want to leave it sleeping on the pad?

And yeah, EOT, but I thought it had been the round after Sand Attack that Genesect woke up.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 am

I can have you use cushion to continue to sand attack it every turn. Acorn has bulletproof so he'll take half damamge, that's why he's going to continue to intercept. While I am gone to gencon Dlover can take control of her. She has stun powder in her seed bag and buttercup can stun spore again if needed.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Synch, just so you're aware, you do only get one command action per round- Although I'm guessing you're essentially giving an action for next round, since it can't use sand-attack yet.

Also, does any of Koa's team want to input how Koa would be trying to achieve some method to contact Matthias, or will I need to make an "educated guess"? Also seems Natrivv has been missing for a while again, so I'll roll for her...

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 pm

M0rtimer wrote: Also, does any of Koa's team want to input how Koa would be trying to achieve some method to contact Matthias, or will I need to make an "educated guess"?
Well....does he have a phone number? :lol:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 pm

So, I've just realised the problem with pushing Genesect off the pad. First, its weight has to be inside your Heavy Lifting range, meaning Bjorn literally couldn't push it unless he has Power 8 or 9 somehow. Second, you can only push the enemy directly away from you, then it looks like you have to make a new opposed check for each space you push, which means Roy would need to win three consecutive checks with only 1d6 advantage. So I'm just gonna go with grappling for the big AC drop.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Hey sorry for essentially being gone for the past two weeks. Finally have steady access to a computer again.