PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:45 am

"Soooo, don't s'pose you recognise the name Cosmog at all?"

"Ah... Our lord's prince? Have you met with it as well, blessed child?"

"It is spoken off in prophecy by our oracle... A creature created by our lord to walk upon this world unhindered, unlike the rest of it's kind. And once it has grown to it's full power... Our lord shall ride upon it into this world, and finally reveal himself to us truly- Guiding us to a new age of enlightenment..."

"...huh. Neat?"

"So, I guess him and his dad are the only ones who can open those fancy portals then? And I suppose your oracle knows where he's going to open them in advance, right?"

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Alex, Haley, (Bjorn)

"No. we can't let it leave and destroy more worlds, it is far to dangerous. We need a way to beat it."

"My calculations find the odds of destroying the GRAND OVERSEER infinitesimally small. Many in fact seem to point towards actually being able to kill it being an impossibility- One of it's kind, much weaker, was once fought in the past... But was only contained, not destroyed."

"But there IS a way to weaken it- To a point it may either be contained, weakened to a point it will no longer be able to continue it's plans, or simply expelled. Do you truly wish to know?"

How would we be able to abuse it's name? And wouldn't us knowing it only cause more strife for us? If it would piss it off royally enough to destroy you then it may try the same with us."

"True name, Haley, not just name. Come on, True Names have to be one of the most widespread myths. You learn someone's true name, the name of their soul, and using it gives you power over them. Command him to reveal his weaknesses or something. The only question is whether this overseer has a true name. It's tied to the soul, right? But from what I understand, it's taken many souls and made them its own. It may well have no true name at this point.

"Correct, though even my calculations have a hard time predicting just how much from these myths are true. The only things I am certain off- A name differs from a soul, and it will have one besides the moniker we have come to call it under. And speaking it aloud will immediately be noticed by it. Perhaps more can be done with it than just that... But at the very least you'd be able to use it to lure it out. You should be fine long as you do not speak the name out loud yourself."

"I want you to put part of your brain, enough to be sufficent on it's own so that if it does destroy this area you can still have a part of yourself."

"That is the plan to use Genesect for, is it not?"

"Wait! The blank tablet, if we get to use that on overseer can we make sure it doesn't know we know it's name so it won't destroy you?"

"Also, I kind of doubt that's what that slate does. Or that it would help if it is. It would make us forget too."

"I am not certain where you got that conclusion from. The slate is a victim of what is best described as a curse, not the source. Although my previous conclusion about it does still stand- There may be more about it than first meets the eye... Even if I calculate only approximately 0.053% chance anything you could find on there will allow you to somehow reverse engineer this spell."

Koa, Drake, Izzy, (Irene)

"Wait, they have 'dex entries? I didn't wanna risk scanning them... but if they do, then... most people wouldn't even know they're special, would they?"

"It will be obvious to all that they are creatures of extreme strength and impossible beauty... But nothing to suggest their divine origin, no- Just regular, powerful pokemon..."

"How do you know the 'dex is lying, though? How... does the 'dex even know to lie about them? Do you know something about that?"

"Ah... That's a long story, and a bit of speculation on my part. I know the dex lies because I've seen or heard about it for myself, at least, so that answers your first question... As to the why is more of speculation, backed up by only a few choice, unfortunate encounters."

"I first learned off these creatures a long time ago, during a... Research project. I acted as an occult expert off sorts, and while we were there for several things, one that caught my eye was the investigations of these rifts, and the creatures that came from them... Ones that we came to call "ultra beasts". Me and the leader of our projects, Nixon, had heavily different opinions on them. I argued they were no danger, that they should be respected, that we should try and aid them any way we could... But Nixon argued they were dangerous. Certainly, they had been shown to be rather impulsive when cornered, but does not all pokemon act the same in such a situation..?"

"But ultimately she worried most about the panic people would have to find out these creatures were otherworldly... She came to give these creatures codenames, whilst I oh so affectionately gave them true names... Which is why I am almost certain it was her- For those names became the ones the dex now gives them officially... She was still in high rankings with the old league- My bet is on that they changed the entries in the old systems, and when the new league took over, it was never changed... Just taken as fact."

"Now, she leads a group obsessed with 'protecting' everyone against these beautiful creatures, and even hopes to one day find a way to keep them sealed from our world forever... They must be blind to not see the intentions of our lord- Arceus left long ago, and it has come to take it's place and lead us to a new Eden... Should you one day encounter her ranks- Do not trust them."

That lengthy explanation out of the way, Izzy has one more question to ask- As Drake and Koa seem to agree at least towards allowing the cultist to bear witness, as Drake at first looks to take the man's entire book, but on his prodding begins to take out his own...

"So, I guess him and his dad are the only ones who can open those fancy portals then? And I suppose your oracle knows where he's going to open them in advance, right?"

"Ah- Is our prince beginning to hone his powers? What wonderful news! Perhaps the time of awakening is nigh... Ahem- Yes, the two of them are the only ones able to open these rifts... And alas, at times she manages to predict in advance, other times during, sometimes only after... She is extraordinarily gifted, that much is clear- No others I know off can even predict our lord's presence... But the random nature of these appearances do make things awkward at times."

Drake meanwhile, fishes up his own spellbook... As the man does with his own- Pages fluttering of their own accord as he speaks ancient language:

"Initius effingo- Sano!" he commands, as the unown within his own book react, activating, summoning their duplicates to activate the spell... But rather than activate, opt to fly into Drake's book, ingraining themselves into the pages...

Sano spell has been added to the spellbook.
-Sano casts the move healing wish on the user and all cardinally adjacent targets. Weekly.

"On recommendation of the oracle... She must have predicted you have been injured recently, or perhaps are yet to be injured... Not trying to scare you, off course- In each case, that spell ought to do a great number on patching you up..."

Following this, Koa and Drake both finally release their pokemon- First one of their regulars in case something were to go horribly wrong, and then secondly the ultra beasts.. Koa's Nihilego almost seems underwhelming when comparing it to the building sized Celesteela, "casually" poking out above the trees... Both seem confused for a moment, assessing their situation... And still seeming to be rather confused as they turn towards their respective trainers. Well, the Nihilego turns at least- The Celesteela more like leans forward a bit to look down... The glass squid pokemon almost appearing to be shy, although curiously sticking out tentacles towards Koa- While the Celesteela seems a bit more "cautious"... To the point that it seems to be considering "poking" Drake with one of it's massive arm cannons, given how it's slowly floating it over, wave of heat washing over him as the jets burn at a low flame...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:12 pm

"Before we continue, put a backup inside genesect now.

If it gets angry by us speaking about it, I assume the same is with text? Because I want to have it contained so it will not go out and 'collect' another planet ever again. I presume it's name is part of it, but I do want to know how to weaken it enough to capture it and prevent it from escaping."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:28 pm

"Singularity, I thought you said the slate was part of a spell, not the subject of a curse. Well, anyway, let's put the true name business aside for a while. I vote we try uploading Singularity to Genesect, then investigate the slate. After that we can start discussing things which may upset an ancient and powerful demon... I swear it sounds like I'm some sort of cartoon character, making enemies of demons...

We've already covered that the upload won't be that easy, Haley. We're going to have to keep Genesect inside the upload area, while it's conscious... Roy can try grappling it to keep it there, but if it attacks him while he does that I don't know how long he can hold out. How long would we need for the upload?"
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:50 pm

"I vote for that as well.

Hmm. We can put it to sleep and stun it for a while. Some of my pokemon can block its attacks for Roy. Espessially Acorn. What is genesect currently capable of singularity?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Needs to be conscious, if I'm not mistaken...
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:07 pm

As the Nihilego and Celesteela materialize a chill runs down Koa's spine, reminded all-too-clearly of yesterday's close-call.

He's surprised, though, when the Nihilego reaches to him. Usually it's the other way around, with the trainers trying to appeal to some pokemon or another. And then there's that familiar sense, again, as though this alien jellyfish from another dimension was a kindred spirit. It was a Rock-type for certain, but Koa just couldn't imagine how.

Koa tries to keep an open mind... feeling as though he could almost sense for himself what the creature was thinking, even without Analo there to help.
Intuition on Nihilego: 5d6+8 = [6, 6, 6, 4, 1] = 31
(+2 from elemental connection to Rock)

He reaches out to take one of the Nihilego's tentacles in his hand, not saying a word.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 am

Sure! I'm fine with heading out. Just remember we have to swing by the shelter.

Phoenix guides Alex to where he was going to be staying, and grabs his stuff. After checking out, he looks to her. Your turn to lead. And feel free to grab my arm if you did have a little too much to drink. I'm still okay.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Haley, Alex, (Bjorn)

"Before we continue, put a backup inside genesect now."

"We've already covered that the upload won't be that easy, Haley. We're going to have to keep Genesect inside the upload area, while it's conscious... Roy can try grappling it to keep it there, but if it attacks him while he does that I don't know how long he can hold out. How long would we need for the upload?"

"Indeed, and uncertain. It partially is related to the status of Genesect, and how long at a time you will be able to keep it within the upload area. The weaker it remains, and the longer you keep it in there at a time, the faster it will progress. It is entirely possible things will barely progress if it's not partially weakened- I'll try to keep you updated on it's status."

"I vote for that as well.

Hmm. We can put it to sleep and stun it for a while. Some of my pokemon can block its attacks for Roy. Espessially Acorn. What is genesect currently capable of singularity?"

"The upload would likely jolt it awake, although doing it at the right time might buy you some time regardless. Regular slowing methods should work, however."

"As for capabilities, the thing you should be most aware off is that, generally, Genesect is already a powerful combatant, although if you were to simply gang up on it I believe you'd win easily with 80% accuracy... The issue lies of course in the fact you can't just knock it out. Additionally, it should be noted that the upload platform also acts as a recharge platform- It will have access to more powerful moves while on it, and will slowly heal."

If it gets angry by us speaking about it, I assume the same is with text? Because I want to have it contained so it will not go out and 'collect' another planet ever again. I presume it's name is part of it, but I do want to know how to weaken it enough to capture it and prevent it from escaping."

"Yes, text too will likely be affected... Although it is easy enough to circumvent. If it's name is for example, rumpelstiltkin, you could share the name by saying it is simply the combination of rumpel, and stiltskin."

"And if you truly wish to contain it... You will need to collect the great artifacts, and their deities approval to unlock their potential."

"Singularity, I thought you said the slate was part of a spell, not the subject of a curse. Well, anyway, let's put the true name business aside for a while. I vote we try uploading Singularity to Genesect, then investigate the slate. After that we can start discussing things which may upset an ancient and powerful demon... I swear it sounds like I'm some sort of cartoon character, making enemies of demons..."

"I believe you misunderstood- I said it was part of a spell in that it was a target by it, just like I believe many other things... Not a part of it as in used to create it- Describing it as a curse seemed like a perhaps even more apt description of it."

Koa

While the relation between him and his nihilego is rather... Quiet, it does seem like there is that strange connection he's felt towards others of his type, still present... If a bit more alien than with others he had encountered. And with it being so alien, he could only guess what it was thinking, although he none the less seemed to get a good grasp on it regardless off all that... It seemed like it definitely felt this "connection" too... And while for a part it still seems confused by it's situation, it seemed mostly driven by... Indecisiveness. To be left acting with no impulse, it seems rather uncertain what to do, some eventual measure of curiosity urging it to glide one of it's tentacles over towards him... As he casually reaches out to grab it. It's hard, smooth, and cold, like some kind of glass... And covered in a thin sheen of something that burns slightly on his hand. As soon he becomes aware of a mild throbbing in his head in an rather awful reminder of what happened when he had come to encounter the GRAND OVERSEER- Although if it's having ill purposes, it's definitely not showing it... If anything, it's not realizing that it's best described as "uncomfortable"- As a very vaguely feminine, but mostly young voice suddenly seems to speak to him.

"Who are you?"
► Show Spoiler
Phoenix

Sure! I'm fine with heading out. Just remember we have to swing by the shelter.
"Yeah... Yeah right- Didn't forget..." Alex replies, as they depart- Finding no issue as Phoenix collects his stuff, and are soon off- Phoenix playing prince charming as he allows the girl to lean onto him, which she gladly does, none the less seeming to barely manage guiding them both in the right direction for her apartment... And being rather suggestive on the route- That he might be "getting lucky" tonight... He's not sure if it's just the drink talking, but she's at the very least coherent enough to guide with pretty decent instructions- Eventually arriving at her place as he leads him into a rather cozy single-room studio, consisting out of a small kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living room only... As she leaves him for a second, suggesting that she needs to "change"... Phoenix hanging back for a moment while deliberating if he's even ready for it, or wants it- Especially given her current condition...

Although, perhaps luckily, it appeared nothing would come from it... As after several minutes of silence, he eventually goes to quietly check on her... And finds her passed out drunk on the bed.

Yeah... At least, as promised, there's a second bed for him to sleep on- Slid apart from the other one. Failing that he doesn't want to share the room, there's also the couch...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 pm

"Additionally, it should be noted that the upload platform also acts as a recharge platform- It will have access to more powerful moves while on it, and will slowly heal."
".... What sort of idiotic design is that? Sure, Goser was here to control it, but it's like this was designed so that if anything happened to him everyone else was just screwed. I guess the idea was that if Goser up and died Genesect would just be left as is for all time, which seems like a really stupid plan. Well, whatever. Anything else we need to be aware of before we go get ourselves into an uphill battle?"

If there's no other important things to note, Alex heads for the containment chamber of genesect.
Last edited by Dlover on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

"I don't see why we can't get a cable to uplink to genesect away from the upload area so that we don't have to deal with that."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 pm

"Do you see anywhere you can plug in a cable? Maybe in the big cannon on its back, where it's bound to shoot explosions from?"
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 pm

"It probably has some sort of import on it's back otherwise how would one insert a cd inside of it?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:17 pm

"Insert a CD? ... You wouldn't? Or you'd have to command it to open? Plus CDs and cables don't have a universal connector? The disk we found would be connected to the upload plate."
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm

"Oh...right it would be uploaded on the pad wouldn't it. That's...so dumb. Who designed it like that?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:34 pm

"... Bet it was 'you' (Nixon) who designed the upload pad."
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Strange, Koa noted as he held the Nihilego's tentacle. He understood now why he felt a Rock-like connection to this alien jellyfish, but it was unlike any Rock-type he'd encountered before. Rock pokemon always have some kind-of hardened shell, armor plating, or some other stony defense. The Nihilego, though, seemed to be made out of living crystal that was fully flexible despite its hardness.

The mild pounding in his head was worrisome, but the lack of that overwhelming oppressiveness that was the Overseer helped ease his nerves. Then suddenly-

"Who are you?"
"Who are you?" Koa speaks the question simultaneously with the voice in his head, automatically, as though he were the one who thought of it. Koa takes a sharp breath, eyes going wide. But it wasn't him who thought of it. It was this weird jellyfish thing, this girl(?), she was in his head, like a psychic-pokemon. It wasn't... quite like that, though. She wasn't forcing herself onto his brain from the outside, it's like she was inside it, like she was sharing it with him.

Koa takes a steadying breath.
"She... she wants to know who I am," Koa says aloud for the others' benefit, his speech slower and almost dreamy. "It's like she's... confused. I think she was... bound to him, yeah? And now that she's not, I think she's kinda lost."

Koa focuses on the Nihilego now, at her bell since she lacked a face.
"I'm Koa. I dunno if you remember me."
He experiments by continuing in his thoughts.
"I was in a suit at the time, when I put that glove on and threw a ball at you," Koa tries to think clearly, remembering from his perspective of the battle how he, for some reason, decided at the last second to throw his pokeball at the Nihilego rather than Pandora's Golurk.

"Who... are you? Do you have a name?"

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Drake hesitates for a moment as the pure size of the "pokemon" in front of him is intimidating enough on it's own, not to mention the heat. He chooses his words carefully, knowing the cultist is still here.

"Uhhmm hello.. You are still in our world. Your, dad?, conceded you to our care while here. Even though we don't agree on everything we still oppose the same group.. I guess all of it seems strange but we are here to help ease you into this world."

Drake will try to seem friendly towards the celesteela while making a short sideways nod towards Koa as he grabs the tentacle. Drake will extend his arm and open hand towards it, hoping it won't just smash him with its "arm".

Drake poke charm: 5D6 = [5, 3, 5, 5, 4] = 22
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:16 pm

"Oh, I'm glad we could provide such a joyful day. It's always nice to meet another human." Irene awkwardly says, trying to back off to let others stay in the lead, rather unnerved by the cultist even if he comes in peace.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:39 am

Bjorn follows Alex to the containment chamber.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:52 am

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

".... What sort of idiotic design is that? Sure, Goser was here to control it, but it's like this was designed so that if anything happened to him everyone else was just screwed. I guess the idea was that if Goser up and died Genesect would just be left as is for all time, which seems like a really stupid plan. Well, whatever. Anything else we need to be aware of before we go get ourselves into an uphill battle?" Alex mentions, before Haley questions why they can't just do the upload directly- The final conclusion being that the upload pad is probably responsible for that, as she agrees that it is, in fact, "stupid design".

"It is more of an inadvertent side-effect of making the upload pad work, rather than that it was intentional I am afraid. Consider it like your phone you are carrying- It has a port you can plug in to transfer data... But by doing so, you are also charging it, are you not? It is theoretically possible to transfer the data without the powerful energy transfer, but it was made like that to force it to accept- Otherwise, it could simply lock up communications and block the download."

"As for things you should know... A few things, I suppose. You should be able to enter and set up with relative ease- Just be aware disturbing Genesect too much will cause it to wake, so be careful..."

► Show Spoiler
Koa, Drake, Irene, (Izzy)

The two trainers both spend some "quality time" with their respective pokemon, as the others watch from the sidelines... Irene idly calling out to the cultist, trying to hide being rather unnerved by his presence even so...

"Oh, I'm glad we could provide such a joyful day. It's always nice to meet another human."

"Indeed, indeed!" the man nods enthusiastically, agreeing fervently before turning to give an... Odd look as he tilts his head slightly towards Irene. At first he seems to stow away whatever thought is circulating in his mind as his focus turns back to the ultra beasts with light wonder... Although he seems at least mildly distracted by something as he does return to her, if offhandedly- Seeming mostly focused on the ultra beasts, pulling out a sketch pad...

"Ah, if you would not mind me asking... What is your name, dear..?"

Koa and Drake meanwhile, spend time "conversing" with their pokemon... One more literal than the other- As Koa finds himself slipping in some kind of trance as he manages to communicate with the smaller Nihilego, even though he is still looking slightly upwards as the strange pokemon is floating off the ground...

"She... she wants to know who I am, It's like she's... confused. I think she was... bound to him, yeah? And now that she's not, I think she's kinda lost."

"Ah yes, the Nihilego... I've heard about this ability of theirs. While I prefer to not call them for the negative connotations it brings, they tend to show... Parasitic tendencies... But a symbiotic one- Stronger by both powers combined... Still, some care is probably required- The poor creature likely doesn't realize just how fragile we can be..." the cultist speaks... Giving a very brief look towards Drake who is rather close towards getting either incinerated, or squished.

"I'm Koa. I dunno if you remember me."

"Ko.. Ah." the beast repeats slowly, as if allowing the name to sink in... Eventually following with a reply.

"I remember. You were... Different from other Koa." the beast replies... Seeming to briefly turn towards the other trainers, before going back to the "different Koa"- Another tentacle tentatively slinging closer to his other shoulder, as the beast seems to be trying to get a better "grasp" on him...

"I was in a suit at the time, when I put that glove on and threw a ball at you. Who... are you? Do you have a name?"

While the first part of his sentence was met with silent agreement, as well as the continued movements of the Nihilego getting a rather dangerous amount of control over grasping him, headache seeming to extend as he is... Feeling what the Nihilego is feeling..? The second part of his question is met with... Confusion, though.

"I'm... Me. What is a name?"

Drake meanwhile, is spending time to get to know his own pokemon, although with a bit more difficulty given that it can't actually talk back... And he's left judging how it's feeling using only his pokemon education, which quite honestly he's not even sure applies to this... "Pokemon".

"Uhhmm hello.. You are still in our world. Your, dad?, conceded you to our care while here. Even though we don't agree on everything we still oppose the same group.. I guess all of it seems strange but we are here to help ease you into this world."

The Celesteela's head seems to tilt slightly sidewards as it continues, one of it's arms coming another step closer... At least it's flame seems to dampen somewhat, as it seems at least vaguely aware that many things are not a fan of the inferno that roars within those arm cannons... And seeing Koa's apparent success with the Nihilego, stretches out a hand towards the pillar arm- The beast extending one of it's "fingers" to return the shake, although he'd need both hands if he'd want to "shake on it"... But the Celesteela seems to have mildly different plans at least- As he grabs hold of one of the beasts fingers, the rest of the fingers soon close in around his arm- There seems to be a vaguely metallic sound as they appear to "lock", his hand stuck between them as he tries for a second to pull out... Right before the arm cannon is being lifted heavily upwards, Drake left hanging from it in a mildly painful manner, although managing to grasp on something inside does make it a lot less bad... Soon lifted up to the comparatively tiny face of the Celesteela- A pair of glassy eyes in front of the beasts "hair", seeming to study him curiously as he's brought a bit closer, followed by a small mouth on the face beneath it... By the fact it doesn't seem to be smiling or anything, he can only guess it's uncertain as to how it should be feeling- But at least it's not out to hurt him quite yet as, before anyone gets worried to the point of trying to intervene someway, he's being lowered again... Although stopping halfway down to the ground, as he's instead released near the base of her neck- Effectively allowing him to "seat" there...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 am

"Yea that makes zero sense. Chargers only charge the battery, not make it process better and definitely not make them repair the idexes."

Haley goes up to genesect, eyeing it. 'She's beautiful." Haley slowly walks in the room, releasing Buttercup and readying her styler. "Okay. Be prepared to have Roy tackle her."

Once everyone is in position, she has buttercup use stun spore on genesect. [1d20+1] = 9+1 = 10

Haley waits for everybody else (sans genesect) to go before using her styler on it. Surv [5d6+2] = 19+2 = 21

Buttercup can evolve!

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 am

"oh, my name is... Irene. Why? I wasn't trusted with a child..."

Irene doesn't say anything else just trying to discreetly move to the back of the group while appearing normal. Giving the Cultist a once over to see if she could puzzle out what he looked at her again for.

Irene guile [4d6] = 10
Irene intuition [2d6] = 9
Last edited by Natrivv on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 am

"A name, yeah. It's... what others call you. Just you. I'm a human, but others call me Koa. What do others call you?"

As the Nihilego got closer, somewhat uncomfortably so as it slithered more tentacles onto and around Koa, the pounding in his head deepens. Vaguely remembering something, Koa adjusts his sleeve until he feels a sudden clarity-of-mind, equipping the Violet Shard (+2 Focus from Royal Privilege).

With the clarity Koa belatedly remembers something Matthias just said.

"...Parasitic?"

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:30 am

Drake utters a surprised yelp followed by a relieved sigh when he is put down near the neck. He tries to make himself comfortable as he sits there.

"I guess this means you're not opposed to this arrangement. I know there's a lot of new things to take in for you and for me as well, but we'll figure it out sooner or later how we can reach our optimum."

Drake will spend some time trying to bond with the celesteela and become comfortable with its huge size. Just how is he ever going to be able to groom that pokemon?! Only thing that really compares in size is steelix and that's mostly just the length..

Once Koa seems to be done, he'llask the celesteela to put him down gently now that they are both prepared to move him around.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread