PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am

Pocketing the idol, Izzy quickly goes back to searching for the cable. The time spent focusing on the puzzle had done wonders for calming her down. Even if that had been Koa before, she'd seen him in enough fights to know he could take care of himself. Hell, he'd blown up a bomb in his own face and walked away with just a headache! Well....more like stumbled away. But still, if she trusted anyone to handle themselves in here, it was him.

Intuition: 14
Perception: 24

► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am

Haley frowns, lost in thought. "If you are willing to turn a blind eye to potential damages to people, even to this girl then I guess we would have to protect them. You know this is her home but you care too much about money to care. So since you don't care about humanity or a person's livelyhood then you leave us with no choice.

I have no doubt that this ship will destroy many if you let it leave here. I saw the impossible today, a world enslaving abomination. This ship is one of the few things we have that can possibly stand up to it, but I am guessing your own lives or free will are to be wasted on money as well.

Jackie, protect the girl."
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Alex sighs, Well, looks like we've got problems. If she can't leave rather than won't then I have to side with her. But why is it you can't leave? Maybe we can help with that instead, and everyone leaves happy."
Alex doesn't mention that he'd really like that money.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Phoenix, completely grasping at straws, describes the man from the movie he watched earlier this morning. He looked something like that. I think he kinda recently did this one with that one actress, you know, the one who... Phoenix then describes the female lead of his morning entertainment.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:37 pm

huh, does that mean it's possible to start the challenge without being chased down... or is there a secret reward for completling all of them... As Irene ponders this she sighs, she'll never get the combat tickets with her strength, and she's already dealt with the thing...

Tossing the candle into the clown she grabs the entrence ticket and goes back to the eletronic maze, doing a little better now she is barely more relaxed

Irene focus [2d6] = 8

With the performence nabbing her a second idol, she quickly grabs it before considering a moment, and tossing in the second candle. The maze so far seems to focus on different puzzles, so needing extra items again is unlikely. With this she grabs the ticket and enters the strongman game. Even though she was curious what shutting down a machine would do, she didn't want to activate any new surprises.

Irene athletics [2d6] = 7

After hopefully picking up some candy, she goes back into the maze latern in hand to go over everything again, and to hopefully pick up new clues giving her best performence yet since entering this place.
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 14 Irene perception [2d6] = 10 Intuition [2d6] = 11

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:25 pm

At the mention of the money, Bjorn hides his hand behind his back and flicks a thumbs up at Alex. However when Luna protests at any potential profit regardless of consequences, he changes it to a thumbs down and steps forward to show his support for the poke-girl and the females' objections.

When Alex offers an alternative, Bjorn agrees. "Yeah look, as much as I love a good scrap, is there any way we can help you? There are much nicer places in the world than an abandoned facility, and I know you can't leave but maybe we can help change that, if you'd like."
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 am

Koa

After the initial rest, Koa's back down and at it again- Continuing down the path he had initially ignored... Finding what seems to be a VERY similar structure to the one he had just came from- Taking another turn left, as he passes over another grate, which seems to lead to another small, enclosed chamber... Before finally coming upon another exit. Unlike the vent cover he had pulled off, though, this time the vent goes up for a while, before simply opening to a drop back into the maze, about two meters high... Low enough to safely drop down, but probably too high for him to climb back up... Someone that was acrobatic enough could probably do it.

Izzy

Izzy reassures himself as she realizes that Koa is tough- If anyone was not gonna be knocked down in an easy fight, it'd be him. After all, he survived an explosion!

...Then again, he was still weak from that explosion. Maybe the beast just got to him in a vulnerable moment? Gah- Nevermind all that. Finding this lever, or puzzle, or whatever is on the other end of the cable is more important... And luckily, it doesn't take her too much longer to find it- And as it turns out, it is luckily quite straightforward indeed: just a lever to pull, no puzzle she needs to complete or anything similar...

She can hear very faint footsteps... Still a good ways away- But it seems to be slowly moving in her direction...

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

Alex and Bjorn subtly shake hands behind the other trainers as they hear the sum offered, before Bjorn has to decline as his... Girlfriend? "Maybe" girlfriend if the one date goes well..? Regardless, as his maybe girlfriend says she can't agree to what's going on. Haley meanwhile, seems to stick with the mystery creepy girl on a resolute "no":

"If you are willing to turn a blind eye to potential damages to people, even to this girl then I guess we would have to protect them. You know this is her home but you care too much about money to care. So since you don't care about humanity or a person's livelyhood then you leave us with no choice.

I have no doubt that this ship will destroy many if you let it leave here. I saw the impossible today, a world enslaving abomination. This ship is one of the few things we have that can possibly stand up to it, but I am guessing your own lives or free will are to be wasted on money as well.

Jackie, protect the girl."

"I don't need protection."

"Quite correct. We are not intent on being the aggressors in this conflict..."

"Oh you really think you're fucking smug huh?!"

"Well, looks like we've got problems. If she can't leave rather than won't then I have to side with her. But why is it you can't leave? Maybe we can help with that instead, and everyone leaves happy."

"Yeah look, as much as I love a good scrap, is there any way we can help you? There are much nicer places in the world than an abandoned facility, and I know you can't leave but maybe we can help change that, if you'd like."

"It doesn't matter, okay?! I just can't leave!" she yells out, frustrated... Before seeming to calm down just a bit as she seems to realize something... And becomes a bit more helpful.

"...My mother is very sick, okay? We can't leave until she's healed- And even then, I'd rather not."

"Hmm... Medicine is not our strong suit, but we could-"

"Not necessary. Someone already looked at her. It just takes time."

"Well... Are you certain she would not fare much better at a hospital? Master Tex is sure able to whip up something that could transport-"

"Not an option."

"...Miss, even if your mother may be in trouble with certain authorities, it would-"

"It's. Not. An. Option."

The girl has advanced to within a couple meters of Tex and Hopper. Arms crossed as with glaring eyes she adds.

"Frankly, I couldn't care less about who'd be "right" about owning this place... If anything, I've been living here for years, your laws be damned. Don't you think I'm not noticing what's going on..? I see your aura, and it reeks. When you have some technicality to hide behind, you're quick to use it, and when he just hit the nail on the head you just deflected the accusation! You want to know what I think..?"

"I think you're the kind of guys who don't give a shit about the law, until it benefits you."

Phoenix

Phoenix desperately struggles to describe the lead actors of the movie he saw just this morning, likely not exactly a movie buff himself... As the guy eventually just sighs.

"Alright... I'm only letting you in because I'm pretty sure someone trying to lie their way in would think of a better way to do it."

"Head in, and up to the desk. If this guy really knows you, they'll arrange something."

Irene

Irene pauses for a moment, before eventually deciding to throw down both candles- Receiving two tickets in return, both of which she uses on one of the attractions- As each only pay out only a meager single "point", for an, admittedly, rather meager performance... It's still enough to get her that idol, though, in the shape of another certain pokemon... And a rare candy!

FOUND THE MR.MIME IDOL.
Found a rare candy

Soon she's on the path again, and after some searching down the hallways, comes across what appears to be a sliding door of sorts. She could probably have used it to "lock in" the monster if she had decided to run for it, but right now it probably serves little use...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 am

Haley looks at the girl sadly as she admits her mom is sick. She suddenly starts walking up to Hopper and Tex as well, with Jackie following Haley. She thinks she knows why she can't have her mother outted from what singularity said. "I know you said you don't need it, but there are many robots here. If she can't leave because of her mother...I'm sorry but I will have to intervene as well." Haley sticks her hand in a pocket, watching them and looking ready to help the girl. "Jackie, make sure the girl doesn't get hurt."

► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 am

Hmm, Koa didn't like the idea of dropping down into a brand new part of the maze if he couldn't come back the way he came, especially not when there are other idols he passed by. Instead he heads back through the vents, all the way back to the grate above first enclosed room he'd found. He stops there, thinking. He wonders if he could...?

Koa hardens the skin of his hands and fingers and tries to get a grip on one of the bolts holding the grate in place, attempting to use his rocky digits as a makeshift wrench.
Athletics to hand-wrench grate bolts: 4d6+2 = [6, 5, 2, 1] = 16
► Show Spoiler

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Pocketing the candy, and picking up the idol Irene sighs, two instead of three. Feeling like she let down her pokemon she countinues her explorations.

Seeing the sliding door Irene quickly shuts it, even if it serves little use now she did not want to deal with that thing, or even risk it.

While not the most observent the runes lit up by the latern certainly help her pass the time, even if they don't yield too much information, although she might be getting a little too wrapped up in them simply because she can actually do something with them, unlike the stupid stealth challenge, or acrobatics, or that puzzle...

Irene occult edu [4d6] = 19 Irene perception [2d6] = 5 Intuition [2d6] = 12
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 14 Irene perception [2d6] = 5 Intuition [2d6] = 9
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 18 Irene perception [2d6] = 4 Intuition [2d6] = 3
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 9 Irene perception [2d6] = 9 Intuition [2d6] = 6

Items on hand
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 pm

At the mention of medicine not working Alex shoots a glance at Luna, raising one eyebrow, <I wonder if Luna could help more... If she's not bringing it up she probably doesn't want it known, though...>

Alex blinks at the mention of the auras, "You see their auras? Is that what those glows are? The screens around Hopper, the... 'suit' around Tex, what is all that?"

Time for Alex's first time using Aura Pulse. Though he won't even realise he did. Anyway, <> rather than "" for non-verbal speech from me.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:27 am

...dammit. Why wouldn't they leave her alone! She came here to beat the gym, not play hide-and-seek in some creepy maze!

After pulling the lever, Izzy gets moving, as quickly and quietly as she can. Her main priority is getting away from the footsteps - if she can do that while following the cable back to that door, then great! But if not, then she tries to find another way back, skirting the source of the footsteps as much as possible so there's a safe distance between her and....whatever it is.

Stealth: 14
Intuition: 9
Perception: 22

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Seeing Haley refuse to back down, Bjorn turns to Alex from atop his rhyhorn. "Well, I guess we're doing this then?"

He sends out Grunt, before turning back to Tex and Hopper and sheathing his fists in gauntlets of ice. He gestures to Haley, "I'm with her.... unfortunately."
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:46 pm

"It can still be resolved if something can be done to help the girl's mother. Come now, we don't all need to fight."
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Sonce they are trying to go friendly/non violent solution, I decided to scratch out the stun spore.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

<I wonder if Luna could help more... If she's not bringing it up she probably doesn't want it known, though...>

"Wha-? I mean, yes, maybe, but... Let's resolve this first, alright?"

"You see their auras? Is that what those glows are? The screens around Hopper, the... 'suit' around Tex, what is all that?"

"Yes, mr aura boy, that's an aura. And w can talk why the hell yours changed, later."

"I know you said you don't need it, but there are many robots here. If she can't leave because of her mother...I'm sorry but I will have to intervene as well."
"Jackie, make sure the girl doesn't get hurt."

"I'm with her.... unfortunately."

"It can still be resolved if something can be done to help the girl's mother. Come now, we don't all need to fight."

"But our dear girl has already stated that her mother is fine- At least, she is refusing our help in the matter."

"Because she IS fine! Or she's going to be fine, in time... Not that I'd trust you to do anything with her anyways, if your whole plan is just to do it to get me out of your way..."

"So that's how it's going to be, huh? Damn kids..."

"Hmm... And are you still going to stop us from leaving unless we somehow guarantee we won't spill your secret..?"

"You keep talking like you're doing nothing wrong, but you know what I think? If you actually put these 'laws' of yours to the test, you'd be found in the wrong twice over. "

"Hmm... Very well, then. Considering the only way you'd be able to do that, I'd just like to briefly state..."

"I'd consider this an act of self defense."

And with that, Hopper begins charging up a shadow ball- Aiming for the golurk..!

golurk?(20)
nidoking?(20)
Tex(18/10)
Numa(15)
5 Hoppip-bots(15)
Bjorn(14)
Luna(12)
3 voltorb bots(11)
Haley(10)
Hopper-bot(7)
Jumpluff-bot(6)
Alex(6)
► Show Spoiler
Koa

Koa trails all the way back, eventually coming to a pause in the vents as he's above the original one, looking down at one of the idols... And figures he might as well give it a try to get the vent loose, even if he's far from sure he's meant to... Which is confirmed when it turns out even the best of his rocky powers is having a hard time turning a single screw... And after several minutes, only makes a tiny bit of progress. He'd be here for an hour if he wants to undo all of them, so... He guesses it's technically not impossible, but there has to be a different way into there...

Irene

Irene closes the door behind her regardless, and soon continues deeper in the maze... Coming to a mild pause when, much later than she probably should have, she once again realizes she's not alone- Something crawling along the... Ceiling? She can't see it in the darkness, but luckily it seems to be rather small... And more afraid of her than she is afraid of them... Probably. Maybe. There's some other signs of what might be up there, though- In the form of some webs dotting the ceiling, not to mention some of the things lighting up on the walls are starting to take web like patterns, occasionally displaying spiders... But not giving any real information yet, besides perhaps one potentially disturbing image- One "large" spider surrounded by many, many small ones.

Eventually she arrives at the next point of interest- Finding what seems to be a "vending machine" down an otherwise dead end... It seems like this thing in particular promises to dispense at "thief" TM- In return for another item...

Izzy

Izzy (silently) curses, but doesn't waste any time- Pulling the lever, and doubling back towards the gate... As her keen senses reveal what seems to be the sound of the door already sliding open..? Great! Just means she can get out faster, not needing to hunt down the second lever as well...

But as she's rapidly sneaking along, she's also noticing that the far away footsteps are hastening their pace, heading in her vague direction... Wait, no- Going around, and coming to a stop somewhere in front of her...

...It's guarding the door.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 pm

INTURRUPT! Picture got!
Haley has only Jackie out, near Haley
"I got it here that you clearly attacked first and claimed it to be self defense. This is why technology is so great.~ Jackie, attack the pc and obese one with Swift!"
Jackie uses Swift on Hopper and Tex, and any other bots in the radius.If both are sperated then she will target thw one with most bots, Tex if same amount.If both of them have none nearby, then target Hopper with shock wave.
swift crit potential [1d20] = 8 [2d6+32] = 6+32 = 38
Jackie shockwave dmg [2d8+34] = 8+34 = 42 (super effective on hopper bot!)

Haley then pulls out a bag of powder and tosses it to Hopper bot. [1d20] = 18

Swift: Auto hit so nobody can move tex or hopper out of the way. It is also a friendly move
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 pm

► Show Spoiler
"Wha-? I mean, yes, maybe, but... Let's resolve this first, alright?"
"Uh... Who are you talking to, Luna?"

"Yes, mr aura boy, that's an aura. And w can talk why the hell yours changed, later."
"It changed? I can't even see my aura, so I don't have a damn clue... Right, later, okay."

Alex had Gwen out, sat on his shoulder. On his turn he'll be bringing Adrian out on the space to his right to make sure the Voltorbs can't move in and Explode them all. Let's see... Gwen will have an initiative of 25, so before any enemies can act she'll trigger Speed Boost to end her turn, getting +1 CS (I'll apply that now, since I don't think speed changes anything /during/ her turn. She's now at 30 speed).

Since Dusk said 'bots are typeless and only weak to ground, electric, and fire....
Focused Training on Gwen for a +1 to AC, and Fury Swipes at Tex.
Fury Swipes: AC: 8. Five-strike: 6 (3 hits) Damage (DB9) = 48
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Well, this obviously wasn't the way to go, not unless there was a screwdriver hidden somewhere in the maze? At this rate Koa'd be better off trying to bust the grate open, but that'd probably count as vandalizing gym property. Instead, he shines his light as best he can to see around the room, though as far as he can tell (which isn't saying a lot) the room looked enclosed. There didn't even seem to be so much as a door with maybe a puzzle on it to solve. He was sure he'd searched this area of the maze pretty thoroughly, and even then all he'd found was the vent.

Maybe this was the puzzle, Koa thought? Why else would this vent looking down be here, other than to clue gym challengers in to an idol they were missing? Because... the entrance was that easy to miss? After all, you can't look for a room that you don't know exists.

Koa backs out of the vent system, coming out where he first entered. Keeping the hidden room's location in mind, Koa backtracks through the maze some more, trying to get as close as he can to that room. When he feels he gets reasonably close, he starts knocking on the wall with a hardened knuckle as he walks along. If he can't see the entrance, maybe he'll be able to hear it?
Intuition and Perception to find hidden idol entrance:
5d6+4 = [6, 4, 3, 3, 2] = 22
2d6 = [5, 1] = 6

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:05 am

Maybe it wasn't a mirror afterall and just a window with something mimicking his movements? The statue clearly isn't in the room so another approach would be needed. Drake will search for a way to maybe enter behind it and if that fails, consider a well placed kick, doing a few test kicks just to see what they will be saying to that idea.

"It's not like the sky will break open and all hell will be upon us..

Drake perception: 5d6 = [6, 4, 4, 3, 1] = 18
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:23 am

Bjorn is on Tank who has an initiative of 18 (10 + Agility Training + Rider) and has Grunt out next to him, with initiative of 18 also (14 + Agility Training.)

Tank crashes into the side of Hopper and Tex making a Bulldoze attack (positioned so that it hits both Hopper and Tex) while Bjorn leans over and punches Tex in the face with an Ice Punch. "CHAAARRRGE!!!"

Bulldoze (AC = 8; Damage = 37)

Ice Punch (AC = 1, Damage = 31)

Bjorn swings and misses by miles, barely staying on the back of the rhyhorn as he offbalances.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 am

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

Gwen charges up to Tex, hitting at him with a bunch of small strikes... As the "golurk" and "nidoking" both charge up at seeing things go foul- The former hitting one of the voltorb bots, while the latter goes straight after Hopper- The first seeming to perform some kind of slash, while the latter sends some kind of projectile...

And both miss.

"Ugh. Idiots."

Tex meanwhile disengages from the bug, backing off slightly... Before pulling out some kind of chemical filled ball- Tossing it over towards Alex, Bjorn and Tank- The cloud that escapes soon engulfing all of them as they soon fall asleep under the cloud before it disperses... But not before it leaves some burns, all targets losing 24 HP!

"Arceus damn it all... Try and incapacitate them, Hopper!"

Jackie then manages to blast both Tex and his robot , Tex already seeming worse for wear... But Hopper seems narily affected.

"Damnit... Wake up your friends! I can take care of these guys once you do!" Numa says, confidently striding forward, as Alex can see her aura flaring to life... As she mutters the words:

"Dark void."

A "shockwave" quickly emanates, like a dark cloud quickly waving over almost everyone in range. Tex drops to the floor almost instantly, seemingly asleep... While for the others, it seems to wash over them... Not because it failed to affect them, but because it wasn't meant to affect them.

...But all the robots seem rather unaffected.

"W- What?!"

"My, I must admit, I've never seen that move before... Some kind of Large area of effect sleeping spell?" Hopper says, seeming to cast a sidelong glance at it's sleeping master.

"just a shame it doesn't affect us."

The hoppip bots are next to act, all taking out miniature "pea-shooters", and flying around with surprising speed as they seem to be trying to circle the group... Firing at Numa, the nidoking, twice at Gwen, and once at Luna... Gwen hit once for 25(15) and once for 27(17) damage. Luna grunts at the hit but seems mostly fine, as the strikes against nidoking and Numa seem to bring their own revelations with them... The former soon dropping it's illusion as it reveals itself to be a zoroark, while even Numa's illusion fails once hit, revealing herself to be a zorua... If a rather odd one- It's usually dark "mane" showing streaks of red going throughout them.

"Now, that is interesting..."

Bjorn and Tank both remain asleep... The former woken up as Luna approaches from behind and quickly shakes him awake.

The voltorb bots are next- Two disengaging and activating magnet rise with no apparent other targets, as the final one attacks Gwen with an electronic slam- Dealing 37(54) damage and knocking him out!

Bellatrix, Luna's chansey, is quick to assist in the efforts to wake everyone up- Helping wake up Alex.

Haley meanwhile tosses paralyzing spores to Hopper, screen flaring red with an exclamation mark as he seems rather... Annoyed at it.

The large jumpluff bots floats slightly upward and forward, before unleashing a flamethrower upon Numa!

Hopper bot meanwhile, somehow actually last while being the one initiating the fight, finally gets to fire his shadow ball at the "golurk"... Revealing it to be yet another zoroark.

"Hmm, mildly annoying... Still, no issue. I must admit I'm sorry to have seen you taken this path- Sadly, now I am quite afraid things might not end too well for you..."

"You see, my master is a man of a rather singular disposition- When all you have is a hammer, every problem you come across seems to be a nail..."

Crashing sounds can be heard from above...

Gwen(30/25) KO
zoroark 1(20) lightly injured
zoroark 2(20) lightly injured
Tex(18/10) injured, asleep
Jackie(15)
Numa(15) injured
5 Hoppip-bots(15)
Bjorn(14) 34/52
Tank(14/10) 48/83 asleep
Luna(12) lightly injured
3 voltorb bots(11) #1,2 levitating (5 turns remaingin)
Bellatrix(chansey)(11)
Haley(10)
Jumpluff-bot(6)
Alex(6) 51/75
Hopper-bot(5/7) lightly injured, paralyzed
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:51 am

Haley looks at the porygon. "You think you are so clever bringing your employer here?
Or is it more illegal robots?"

Haley runs up to Tex and searches for all of the pester balls and controllers on his person to get rid of them.
EDIT: Instead of trying to loot tex, she will try to disable one of the bots with her tech skills.
She sends out Willow "Destroy as many bots as possible."
Per [5d6+3] = 15+3 = 18
[quote="Arch Lich Burns"][1d20] = 20
tech edu [4d6+1] = 19+1 = 20
Rock slide [1d20+1] = 16+1 = 17 [2d8+26] = 6+26 = 32

► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:11 am

Does falling asleep and being woken up negate a turn? Alex doesn't seem to have taken his action (Bringing out Adrian), but I thought if their initiative didn't roll around it wouldn't really matter?

Well... Alex spends this turn getting his pokemon out. If Adrian came out, that's just Dusk, otherwise it's both.

Actions: Switch Gwen for Dusk (Free, Gwen KO)
If Adrian isn't out, bring him out (Swift? Shift?)
focused Training on Dusk.
Dusk Ice Punches Hopper. Poorly.
AC=3, Damage=27 AC1 to hit (Because I've got things set up weird and training-mode Focused Training just reduces all moves AC so I can't forget it). So if Hopper has 2 or less evasion it's a hit.
AP boost for +1 brings it to 4, so Hopper needs 4 evasion to make it miss.
Last edited by Dlover on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:29 am

......MOTHERF-

Resisting the urge to groan out loud, Izzy stops and reconsiders her options.

She could try and find another way past? Except the door was probably a choke point, otherwise there'd be no point to the levers. Maybe if she wandered off, it would get bored and follow her again? But if it didn't move then she'd just be wasting her time for no reason. Make some noise and draw it away from her? It could maybe work if she was clever....but she was too stressed to think of anything at the moment. Short of throwing that Dusk ball down a long corridor, nothing was popping into her head.

In the end, she makes her decision. It was about time that she got a proper look at the thing prowling around this place. Sure, it wasn't the best plan - but she could always think of a better one later. After running away. So, keeping her torch turned off and using her wind-sense to scout ahead, she creeps down the corridor as silently as she can.

Hey, maybe it would turn out to be Koa after all...!

Stealth: 10
Perception: 13