PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 2)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 am

Koa sighed and frowned as Kano is unable to bring down the tanky hound and get completely trashed in return. Now his three pokemon were going to be down for the rest of the day, at least....
Not a great start to the treat demonstrations if they couldn't net him the win, either. He never said his treats could replace strong pokemon and good training, though, and his opponent had an excess of both.

"...Not bad. I've seen far worse from beginning trainers."
"But I'm not too impressed either. I will admit- You are able to make some very potent treats, and you seem to have a knack for recognizing utility and how to use that... But that won't do you much good in a real battle- Keep that in mind."

"Heh, well cut me some slack, yeah?" Koa says with a wry smile "It's my second day doing this, and my pokemon aren't all super-strong like yours are. Just give my guys some time, they'll get there."

Then the stranger just kinda starts staring at him, looking like he's about to say something. Though this is weird and awkward, Koa politely waits for him to speak, trying to get a sense for what the guy's deal is.
Intuition roll on dark hobo - AP boosted: 4D6+2+1 = [2, 5, 5, 3]+2+1 = 18

"You're Koa, right?"
Koa's eyes widen in surprise. "Er... yeah! That's my name alright. You know me?"
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:38 pm

"Hey! what are you doing? You can't just come and rip it out of my hands after Ghos and I found it."

Yeah, and I'm the guy that got punched in the gut. If anybody deserves some of this guys stuff it's me. But if it's that important to you, take it. We'll find food some other place.
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Elias, Irene, Tyke, Alex, Izzy

The main body makes quick move- Approaching the trainers, though staying a slight distance away still- As it does, it's feet start to slowly hover slightly off the ground- The whole construct beginning to levitate slightly above the ground- It's weapon systems starting to charge up, it's tail seeming to be charging a particularly powerful attack- As Kay, seeing this attacks it- But only deals very minor damage, tough plating seeming to be all across the mech... The mech, reacting to this hostility, has it's right arm focus on Kay- Apparently downloading data before shooting a ball of glue at the bat! Clipping it's wings together and severely slowing her down!

Vigicose meanwhile opts to stay out of range- Continuing to further sharpen it's claws. Irene meanwhile is steadfast- Moving forward with her pokemon as Izzy plays a tune that improves the party's initiative. The bees meanwhile, seem more than happy to continue retreating- Taking refuge behind the metal monstrosity.

Adrian meanwhile, targets the mouth- However, despite the brutal attack, deals barely any damage! It seems that the main body is heavily fortified... Maybe there's a way to soften it up?

Striker meanwhile focuses on a different tactic- Trying to slow the beast down, targeting one of it's arms with a thunder wave- The beast so massive that only it's one component ends up paralyzed! Tyke meanwhile starts an inspiring song, bringing vigor to all trainers and their pokemon.

Then it's left arm, seeing the eletrike attack the construct, counterattacks- Shooting a vial of what appears to be a mix of several chemicals directly at the electric pokemon- But misses completely.

And as Elias continues giving orders and Alex tries to negotiate- Without success, as the construct doesn't seem advanced enough to understand- Crackle attempts to shoot lightning at the main body to paralyze it! However, he finds his attack ineffective- As it's neighboring component, the tail, intercepts the attack... Not only ignoring it's effect, but gaining a vitality boost from it!

And then the tail releases the charge it had been building up- Straight at the psyduck that had attacked it earlier, dealing a massive 43(68) electric damage, one-shotting the psyduck!

The MK IV: Body and head(28/25) levitating, very lightly injured +1 SPD
Zeke(20/15)
Vigicose(19/14) +2 ATT +2 AC
bee1(15) KO
Irene(17/12)
Izzy(17/12)
Adrian(15/10) KO
Striker(15/10)
Tyke(15/10)
bee4(11)
bee2(10)KO
The MK IV: left arm(9) levitating
Elias(11/6)
Alex(10/5)
Crackle(10/5)
Kay(8/11) Downloaded, slowed
The MK IV: right arm(7/15) levitating, paralyzed
bee3(4) Lightly injured
The MK IV: Tail(2) levitating lightly injured +1 SPD (note the increase)

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Elias frowned, but otherwise showed no indication that he noticed how ineffective their attacks had been. "Vigicose, engage the tail! Try to find a weak point!"

Vigicose swoops forward, but quickly discovers that finding a weak point is a lot easier said than done.

Vigicose
--Wing Attack (AC2): 5 to-hit, 41 damage physical flying
--Inspired Training Orders: +1 Evasions, +2 Saves

Elias
--Inspired Training Orders (Vigicose): +1 Evasions, +2 Saves

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:54 am

"No response, so it's automated, rather than remote controlled. To be expected, but unfortunate, still. Roy, start throwing rocks at the tail. hit the tail with a Force Palm."

Rock Throw: AC=10, Damage=26
Force Palm: AC=10, Damage=36 (Using AC and first damage roll from the Rock Throw)
► Show Spoiler
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:41 am

Izzy frowns as Kay gets glued up, and quickly recalls the gunk-covered bat, sending out Maku behind the machine instead.
"Punch it, Maku! In the butt!"

Despite the lack of clarity in her orders, Maku nevertheless follows through, smacking the monster's tail with a couple of strong, if inaccurate thrusts. Unless he gets hit by a melee attack, in which case he'll instead perform an equally damaging Vital Throw against the attacker in question.

Arm Thrust (AC: 5, Damage: 27) Number of hits: 3 [DB: 8]
Vital Throw (Damage: 29)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

"Crap...Crackle, try to Paralyze the other Arm!" Tyke shouts as she keeps up with the Song, Switching to A Warsong so people get just that Much more Damage through...
► Show Spoiler
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:37 pm

"All right it seems people are focusing on physical tatics. Striker leer, even if it isn't alive, it still seems to be affected by our moves!" Catching the corner of the robot in as much of it's glaring leer as possible. 1d20=7

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"Special attacks will probably work best against this thing. And chances are it would be beneficial to treat it as a steel type, possibly steel-electric. I'm running low on options here, though."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:28 pm

James

Quickly losing interest in the aggressive cat, James picks up the remaining food and turns to leave- The cat, seeing the food being taken, gives the cutest look it could possibly muster at James- But seeing he's lost his chance, quickly turns to a scowl before picking up what prize he managed to claim and leaving.

Following that, he looks for a lower level match to train some of his weaker mons- And heading to the gym, doesn't take too long finding a trainer with some weaker pokemon himself- A large area provided for trainers to compete with each other right there. As the first pokemon his opponent sends out is a small, round pink pokemon with... What appears to be a small hole in it's head?

Round pink pokemon(2)

Drake, Phoenix

As Drake and Phoenix quibble who gets what from the backpack- Seeming to settle on Drake keeping the stuff, as Jeremy sighs and takes the contract and diary for inspection- Quickly browsing through the contract as Drake and Phoenix finish their little fight. Noa meanwhile, had unpacked most of her heavy equipment, and was now starting to make motions to try and squeeze through.

"It appears to be... A pretty standard contract for something rather exquisite. A voluntary subject for an experiment about... Something with dna? It refers to an extern document for more information, but that's not in here..."

"So... We should check the diary, I guess?"
Jeremy says- Carefully opening the tattered notes, as he starts reading from the beginning- It seems the dating begins only about 4 months back- Not more than a few weeks after he disappeared.

Spoilered for length:
► Show Spoiler
And there, the writing ends- The ink long dried into the paper.

"...Holy fucking shit."

The trainers are so taken aback by the story, it takes a moment for them to notice the struggling legs of a certain Noa- As Isabella is the first one to take note and quickly assist by pulling her back out- She's silent for a bit before eventually recovering.

"Comments of my weight aside... I think I'm too big to fit through there. Certainly not acrobatic enough anymore, I guess."

"... I guess you will have to go without me. Just... Try and talk him down, okay? Me and Pawn will look and see if we can find any alternative route to get to... Wherever this passage leads. We'll meet back here in 20 minutes if I don't find it, okay? Don't go too deep on your own, alright?"

Bjorn

This time around, the girafarig seems to project some psychic energy at the net, continuing to try and pull itself free- Almost tearing itself free as it releases a cry upon being hit by Silk- As Bjorn then throws a pokeball... Capturing the pokemon!

Bjorn has caught a lvl 15 skittish female girafarig with early bird!

Net is also down to 14 HP

Koa
Koa is left slightly saddened as he loses the battle- The victor of said battle addressing him afterwards.

"Heh, well cut me some slack, yeah? It's my second day doing this, and my pokemon aren't all super-strong like yours are. Just give my guys some time, they'll get there."

The man gives only a short "Hmph" in reply- Before checking his dex, Noa now curious as he tries to distinguish what he's doing... And he starts to get the fleeting suspicion that this guy isn't just a "random passerby"- And with a few things he said in battle, that these were not even close to his "regular" pokemon. As if, be it part of chance or purely deliberate, he had been testing Koa...

"Er... yeah! That's my name alright. You know me?"

"Hmm. Honestly, it's a surprise not more people know you."

"Were at the stadium yesterday, and apparently went eye to eye with the supposed leader of that attack... As far as we know. And then later on the day, uncovered an ancient site and some nasty stuff. Admittedly... We don't want that last part out in the public."

"And then today, Matsudo decided to promote you and your friends to league agents... And you're the first I found. But I'll be honest kid- If you couldn't defeat that level of challenge, I'm kinda worried about you having that badge."

"Then again, I shouldn't be mad at you. Like I said, you've done more than a fine job for someone who's been trainer for only a little over a day, so credit where it's due. Then again, who am I to criticize Matsudo? For such a fucking smartass, he sure isn't wise."

"Anways... If you don't mind..."

"Koa."

"Koa. I'd like to ask some questions. You met this... Grim yesterday, right? What could you tell me about him?"

The giant mech opts to stick to it's current position- As the head this time charges up a powerful glob of fire, lobbing it towards the magnemite- Luckily however, the attack seems rather inaccurate, and misses.

Following that however, the trainers opt to single out the tail, before it can charge up another devastating attack- Vigicose first to start the attack, actually dealing a good amount of damage to the structurally weaker tail- Striker meanwhile, tries to leer at the machine in general, which somehow is affected by the menacing glare as both arms and the head are affected- Tyke meanwhile has changed up her music to a battlesong, helping out with trying to tear the monster down. Kay meanwhile is recalled, cleaning of the goop, as Maku is sent to take his place.

Then the machine suddenly shifts however- The left arm quickly connecting a fire punch with the magnemite, dealing 28(36) damage to the magnet and bringing it low health. Elias meanwhile is still giving orders as Alex has Roy rushes up and quickly twists the metal of the tail with a force palm- Managing to break it's structure as the tail collapses, taking down some of the main body's plating with it! The machine does NOT seem happy with that development, however...

Crackle then takes revenge on the machine, paralyzing it's other arm- as Maku tries to target one of them, but fails to hit his mark with the punches.

The left arm then comes bearing down on Striker- Dealing 30(25) damage to the electric hound!

The machine seems to show a few subtle behavior changes after it's tail has been destroyed- And the beebots that have stayed passive for now seem also to exhibit some...

The MK IV: Body and head(28/25) levitating, very lightly injured +1 SPD -1 DEF
Zeke(20/15)
bee1(15) KO
Irene(17/12)
Izzy(17/12)
Kay(16/11) Downloaded
Roy(15/10)
Adrian(15/10) KO
Striker(15/10) 23/43
Tyke(15/10)
bee4(11)
bee2(10)KO
Elias(11/6)
Alex(10/5)
Crackle(10/5) 21/46
Maku(8/3)
The MK IV: right arm(8/15) levitating, paralyzed -1 DEF
The MK IV: left arm(5/9) levitating -1 DEF, paralyzed
bee3(4) Lightly injured
The MK IV: Tail(2) Destroyed

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:38 pm

James scans the pokemon before sending out Kale.

Ac: 8; dmg: 21

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 pm

"That thing still has some Nice Defenses! Get away as far as you can and send out a Sonic Boom at the body!" Tyke orders, keeping up the Warsong(Does that Add to Sonic boom?) If Crackle is KO'd, Syren will instead Charm the whole thing, wondering how that Even Works...

Crackle/Syren Sonic Boom/Charm (1d20=8)
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:23 pm

"That's it, Vigicose!" Elias calls out to the bird as its attacks contribute to the downfall of the tail. "Keep it up, you can bring this thing down!"

Cheered on by Elias's words, Vigicose swoops over the machine, before diving into an attack heading and beating its wings against the machine's right arm, trying to tear into it.

Vigicose
--Inspired Training Orders: +1 Evasion, +2 Saves
--Wing Attack (AC2): 11 to-hit, 44 damage physical flying

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:44 am

"Ignore the body for now, focus on the arms and the bees. They're weaker targets, and eliminating them removes more potential damage against us. Roy, hit the right arm with a Force Palm."
Force Palm: AC=3, Damage=31
Alex turns back the way they came, "Where the hell are you frogs?! We agreed to work together to remove the threat to wild pokemon, didn't we? But it looks like we're stuck doing all the work! What are you, cowards?!"
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:19 am

Bjorn will pack up the net before summoning his newly caught Girafarig and spending some quality time calming it down and reassuring it that he will not harm it any further.
"I'm sorry I had to do that, but I have need of you. You can become an important pokemon that helps solve crime and sorts out problems, and possibly one day you could even become a pokemon champion! I think I'll call you Nape, on account of your long neck."

After some time coaxing the pokemon and calming it, and bringing out his other pokemon to reassure Nape (and Spark, who is new) Bjorn will explain that he would like to try and ride her.
"This may seem really unusual to you Nape, but I think we'd work best if I was on your back.I 've had a bit of experience riding my father's pokemon. You'd help me greatly in getting places quickly, and we could solve problems quicker. If you don't mind, I'd like to try."

If Nape lets him, Bjorn will try and mount Nape.
Acrobatics: 3D6+4 = [5, 6, 5]+4 = 20
► Show Spoiler

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:30 am

"It's seems like the arms are alternating which one attacks so far, and I'd rather take down the motherboard then pieces of the machine. Striker spark body!" 1d20=18, 2d8+23=26 paralyzed
Making sure striker lands his hit she takes a moment to talk to Alex
"We said we'd help them deal with the threat. We never said we would be working together. Do you think that they could have done something they would have by now? This thing has all of the local pokemon terrified" Irene takes a quick look around for the Minum and Plusle that the machine beebots were hounding just a second ago. 2d6=9 If she spots them she'll pot them out to Alex "The pokemon here probably already tried and failed to stop the machine, Besides the leader did motion for us to not attack the beedrillbots, so this is our fight. "
► Show Spoiler
Inspiring Orders: +1 evasion +2 save checks
Cheerleading activated 1 ap: excited condition spent

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 am

"Come on Maku, you can do it!"

Maku nods with a determined look on his face, hunkering down to Focus his Energy and prepare for another flurry of punches. Unless the bot goes for him, in which case he does the Vital Throw thing (same damage as last time).

Focus Energy: Pumped (+3 Crit)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Any lingering upset over the food is forgotten when he hears the diary entries.
That was... What? Like... what?!? I... I... I don't even know what to think about that. This guy, and all those other guys, must be insane!

To take his mind off of it, he goes to check on Noa. Stifling a laugh, he goes to help her out. See, I knew I should have gone first. Don't worry, we won't go too far. I might not be the smartest guy out there, but I'm not a complete idiot.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:16 pm

"... I guess you will have to go without me. Just... Try and talk him down, okay? Me and Pawn will look and see if we can find any alternative route to get to... Wherever this passage leads. We'll meet back here in 20 minutes if I don't find it, okay? Don't go too deep on your own, alright?"

"I'm not really that acrobatic either and you shouldn't be completely alone. I'll go with you."

Drake packs up the backpack checks out the fungus on the walls before he is ready to go with Noa

knowledge general: 3d6+4=18
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 pm

"I understand the idea, cut off the head of the snake, et cetera, but in this case it seems the head and neck of the snake or armoured to the point that they can only be scratched at. I saw the hit Adrian got on the head, it was damn near as powerful as a water gun could be, it was a special attack, and this thing's defences would be counted as physical, mostly, and water moves are effective against steel, yet the attack did nothing. We've removed one section of the armour plating, but there's still a lot of it there.

They would be terrified, yes. I'm terrified. That thing took out Adrian in one blow, if it knocks out Roy I'm left with only Dusk, who can only really Struggle. And if this thing seriously injures Roy... But we can't leave the wild pokemon to fend for themselves. At least I certainly can't. But by the looks of this battle, we're going to need some sort of help."
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

"Oh! Uhh, heh heh... yeah...," Koa says with a mix of embarrassment and discomfort at being reminded of yesterday's events.

"I'd love to tell you about the big ghost guy, but... well this is pretty heavy stuff, and I still don't know who you are. I know you say you know Matsudo and all, but it'd be irresponsible if I just started talking about these things with strangers."
If the man answers, Koa tries to pay attention to see if he's being legitimate, but he ends up distracting himself as he starts heading back around to his cooking set.
Intuition roll on dark hobo again: 4D6+2 = [3, 1, 2, 4]+2 = 12

Speaking which, now that the crowd's gathered, Koa starts cooking away again.
"I trust the Miss would still like one of my treats?" Koa smiles warmly at the girl. "Go ahead, pick what ya like~ My treat for beating me!"

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:14 pm

"So you insult them to ask for help? Even if the end result will help them in the end, they're doing us a favor Now" Irene calls out seeing if she could be a little more convincing for help. "Hello everyone can you hear me? I know this machine has been terrorizing you, but if you could help us now you'll be safe in the end, and I'll help you recover from any injury you might have. You don't have to put yourself in danger, just provide us some support ok?" 3d6+3=16

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:28 pm

"... No. Being angry and throwing insults isn't what I should be doing. But my only friend is putting himself in danger fighting this thing, a machine that's only been causing trouble for the wild pokemon, and I can't do anything to help him, but they can and aren't. And I just... It's... Agh, I can't explain it!"
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:47 pm

James

James first scans the pokemon, revealing it to be a munna- As James sends out Kale, the wurmple instantly tackling it- Upon which it releases a small yawn which appears to make Kale drowsy.

Kale(2) yawning
Munna(2) lightly injured

Bjorn
Releasing the girafarig, at first it seems panicked and seemingly arguing with itself about whether or not it should try running- Bjorn's soothing however quickly helps it settle down- Somewhat. While calm, it now seemed to settle with looking at Bjorn with a mild glare, waiting to see what he'll do...

"I'm sorry I had to do that, but I have need of you. You can become an important pokemon that helps solve crime and sorts out problems, and possibly one day you could even become a pokemon champion! I think I'll call you Nape, on account of your long neck."

The girafarig twists it's head slightly- Either being slightly skeptical, or not completely understanding.

Still, seeing that Bjorn continues to calm her does settle her somewhat. And soon they move on to another point- Mounting. Nape seems hesitant, but after some struggling allows him to try... And not much later finds himself atop his new, if slightly unusual mount!
► Show Spoiler
Drake, Phoenix

"That was... What? Like... what?!? I... I... I don't even know what to think about that. This guy, and all those other guys, must be insane!"

"It... Does seem like he may have lost some control of his own actions..."

"You shitting? He basically wrote whatever the fuck they did, it made him destroy this book of theirs."

"Well, I knew they were researching into this kind of stuff, but... I don't get why they just wouldn't use a Jenny or something. I mean... They are clones in the end..."

Following that, the party quickly concludes to move through the tiny passage- Phoenix once again eager to go first, though Drake expresses interest to go with Noa instead.

"...You sure? I can handle myself more than fine- I'm more worried about you guys and this guy that might... Not be completely stable from what I heard."

Roll acrobatics

Koa

"Oh! Uhh, heh heh... yeah...," Koa says with a mix of embarrassment and discomfort at being reminded of yesterday's events.

"I'd love to tell you about the big ghost guy, but... well this is pretty heavy stuff, and I still don't know who you are. I know you say you know Matsudo and all, but it'd be irresponsible if I just started talking about these things with strangers."

The stranger gives an "Hmm..." as if deliberating if he should say- As Koa meanwhile addresses the girl.

"I trust the Miss would still like one of my treats? Go ahead, pick what ya like~ My treat for beating me!"

The girls lips curl upwards in a happy little grin.

"Aww... Aren't you the sweetest? Speaking of which, just another one of those will do me just fine!"

"Also just so you know... I'm probably older than you- Though I appreciate the flattering words."
She says- Giving a slight wink, as the man seems to snap out of his deliberation.

"...Hmm. I suppose I got no reason not to."

"I am Jack Schwarz. Leader of Murkoff city gym. I am a master of the beasts that stalk the night- Be it their ferocious strengths or their control over the dark arts."

"And this here is Fatale. You may consider her my assistant."

"I was called here by the league after the events yesterday. They want me here in case the ghosts should attack again... Considering that beating them up would fall under one of my specialties."

"Now... They told me that this Grim... That he swore to get revenge here for his failure. Is that what happened?"

► Show Spoiler

Quickly, the trainers organize to continue their attack... But the machine seems to have some other plans- It's legs kick into motion as it steamrolls forward, hurling everyone in it's path forcefully out of the way, trampling those unlucky enough to be caught beneath! Charging through Irene, Maku and Striker, it also tramples over the unconscious Adrian before stopping by slamming into Tyke and Elias- While Maku manages to dodge out of the way, the others are not so lucky- dealing 40(34) damage to Irene and leaving her flinched, Striker for 35(30) and knocking the dog out, Adrian for 35(24), Tyke for 25(20) and Elias for 28(17). It also tramples over the beedrilbot in the process- Seems it's starting to prioritize...

Maku then instantly counterattacks- Though while what of his punch seems gets through seems to be very effective, most of the blast remains absorbed in the machine's tough plating, making the attack less than optimal.

Vigicose then is quick to target another part of the mech, trying to tear it down piece by piece- And with it's sharpened claws, manages to tear off a piece of plating for some good damage. As Irene spends her turn recovering, Tyke bites through and keeps up her warsong- As Roy struggles to catch up with the machine, opting to throw a rock but missing.

The remaining beebots meanwhile, swarm their nearest enemy- Though only one of them is able to reach Crackle, and deals only a pathetic 1 damage to the strong magnet.

Elias spends his time tantruming at the frogs- They don't seem too happy with it, the leader pointing to a poisoned point on it's knuckles and shaking it's head as it points at the machine- But seeming more than happy to stay well out of way.

Crackle than attempts to target the main body with a sonic-boom- However, the right arm quickly raises a shield and intercepts the attack!

Following that, the left arm shoots some sort of strange chemical mix at Maku- Dealing 31(21) damage to the little fighting pokemon.

And then Tyke's music kicks in (which I totally didn't forget till the last moment) and restores a bit of hp to everyone hit.

The MK IV: Body and head(28/25) levitating, very lightly injured +1 SPD -1 DEF
Zeke(20/15)
bee1(15) KO
Irene(17/12) 10/44
Izzy(17/12)
Kay(16/11) Downloaded
Roy(15/10)
Adrian(15/10) KO
Striker(15/10) KO
Tyke(15/10) 38/53
bee4(11)