The Banning Game

Home to all current Forum Games.
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

The Banning Game

Post by WearsHats » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Running with the trend, let's make a game of it. In the vein of Odd Statements. Or, to be more accurate, a revival of the Arrested Development game.

All you have to do to play is post to explain the ridiculous reason why the previous poster is banned, and the equally ridiculous yet strangely appropriate thing they can do to make up for it and get the ban removed.

No tagbacks unless the game has been dormant for at least 24 hours.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: The Banning Game

Post by SGTdude » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 pm

What?

This is a horrible idea. I mean the pet turd was a money-maker compared to this. It is the most stupid, inane, and insulting idea ever.

Hats you are banned for life.

Or until you remove that ridiculous hat.

Whichever comes first.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 pm

SGTDude was banned for posting pictures of his genitals. To get the ban removed, he must enlist WearsHats to make him a Goblins themed plushie codpiece to cover his indecency.
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Synch, I'm sorry to do this, but as a mod I must Ban you for your intake, outtake, overtake and takeover of both psychedelic and delicious mushrooms!

to avoid or revoke the ban you have to shave SGTdude's Eek the cat avatar from foot to bottom!!
-Best regards LAYF

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:59 pm

LAYF, you are banned due to the misuse of your banning power, and because of certain relatives smelling elderberries.

To revoke this ban you have to fill this standard application form of 476932 pages, not including the mandatory Appendix A, B, C, C2, D, E, F, G, G1 to G32 except for G17, H and P.
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 pm

LooksAtYouFunny, I must ban you for the abuse of endangered species, namely dragons, as mounts and fighting animals.

To revoke the ban and get free on probation, you must return all dragons to their respective highly protected reserve and work 5000 hours of community service there, which mainly constist in cleaning out the stables of the sick dragon bay. Be sure to get fire proof clothing and shave yourself before showing up, you will not have much hair left after a few days anyway.

Damn, you beat me to it, LooksAndSmiles, took a while to type it down. But I spontaneously got no good one for you, so please just ignore this post or have a laugh about the funny ban reason I came up with.

I am banning you for ninjaposting, you were far over the speed limit of posting!
To revoke the ban you have to get 4 forum driver lessons and pass a psychological test to prove you got rid of your ninja attitude! ;)
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:07 pm

LookAndSmiles is banned for Ninja-ing Nerre.

To remove the ban he must let Nerre Ninja him back.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

And a Ninja ban for you too, Kida. Sames conditions to get unbanned. ;)

I just edited the same idea in, hehehe. :D

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Nerre is here by banned for way to much reference to speedy ninjas.

To get unbanned he must mention slow snails 500 times.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:29 pm

► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm

ChuckDaRighteous is banned for being too righteous.

This may be revoked by being more immoral and unjust.
► Show Spoiler

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:01 pm

► Show Spoiler
Synch, you are banned for suggesting I would put such things on the internet. I would never do that.

I put it up on the walls at your work and made sure to sign them all to you with love. Have fun explaining that tomorrow. But you wont be explaining it here because of the whole banned thing obviously.

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

SGTDude...you are hereby banned for misusing the spoilertag and putting an image of eek in a furry goblin codpiece in my brain. The horrors...

**shudder **

You may only be unbanned by pledging your allegiance to the flying spaghetti monster and singing the entire Sound of Music soundtrack backwards.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 pm

ok so true story....

We were getting ready for deployment and this guy in my office admitted to being a pastafarian (flying spaghetti monster follower) mostly as a joke against organized religion.

So I was on a duty where I had to help make dogtags for our soldiers. Totally made his religious preference say "Pastafarian". Does that count?

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 am

friedkitty is banned for imagining such horrors.

To become unbanned he must find 200 different pictures of unicorns.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 am

Chuck, we have had it with you and you banner,

Lifting it that high,
To so blue a night sky.
And a moon is a clear,
you should not cheer!

You are Banned!

To lift the ban you must actually make a rhyme that makes sense and sound good as a honor to your banner.
-Best regards LAYF

Zombiegamer
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Zombiegamer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

► Show Spoiler
I am sorry to say this, LAYF, but you have been hereby banned for making such mad slant rhymes, yo' (nice poetry by the way).
To be unbanned, you must abstain from writing additional poems for another 24 hours. Of course, this could be indefinite if he keeps writing this well, too.
► Show Spoiler

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Google images. Unicorns. Well over 200. There was even one of a cat with a gun riding a unicorn. If i wasn't so attached to my avatar...

Speaking of which...

A happy face?!? With a name like that!?!!? Zombiegamer you are banned for misrepresentation. You should at leadt have a zombie happy face.

What is this forum coming to? To lift this ban you must watch every episode of the walking dead. In reverse order. Twice.

**mumbles to self**

Happy face. Sheesh.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Friedkitty is banned for taunting my with such hilarity and then not showing it to me.

To become unbanned he must post the aforementioned image.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:23 am

and Chuck, I'm afraid I have to ban you as well for not telling us what I taunted. Your what?? Did I taunt your cat? Your dog? Your left toenail? Your obvious intentional leaving out of that one crucial word, just to drive us insane with curiosity (You know how we cats are!!)proves you are worthy of BANNING.

So due to your intentional cruelty you are BANNED.

To lift your ban, you must show us your sincerity by memorizing the 1970-2014 Guinness Books of World Records, so that you may satisfy our curiosity at any time we wish. (OK, That's near on impossible. Just find out as many cat related world records as you can find and post them as penance. And I'm still waiting on that avatar poem as well!)

Earthen
Pipes Up Sometimes
UStream Username: Earthen_

Post by Earthen » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 am

Fried Kitty is banned for killing mice and eating all of their remains except for the butts. To atone for this wanton act of violence, you must write a 15-20 page research paper on moral principles. It must be in perfect MLA format, and be advised that I deduct ten points for each grammatical error.
We're all mad here.

RidcullyJack
Indulges in Conversation

Post by RidcullyJack » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Earthen, you are banned for daring to participate in a forum game before making 100 posts in the forum.
You may not make any more posts; then ban will be lifted when you have made the required 100 posts.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Jack...

You are banned for telling to not post and then saying they can be unbanned after 100 posts (in other words, never). Earthen was going to be lonely in permabanville, now you can keep her company! :D

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:31 pm

SGTDude...you are going to have to be banned for violating the rules of the game...not telling Jack how to get unbanned. Just Because he gave somebody a permanent ban doesn't give you the right to do the same thing. To lift your ban you must issue an apology and unban anybody you have banned previously. Oh and write my essay for me. Yeah that will do it

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 am

Fried Kitty, you are banned for making me do my inner laugh and loudest inner voice of "Oh f*ck" just by looking at that picture you posted above.

To get unbanned you have to rewrite the essay you get from SGTDude into iambic rhythm, and have to use the words "polypropagated heterosyblings" at least twice, even if it makes no sense or breaks the pace.
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D