The Movie Game: Pt 1 - Screenshots!

Home to all current Forum Games.
Synch
Game Master

The Movie Game: Pt 1 - Screenshots!

Post by Synch » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi guys,

Apologies if there have been other incarnations of this game or ones existing currently, I'm fairly new to the forum.

This game involves posting a screenshot from a movie, and the person who guesses right must then post their own screenshot. (Pt 2 will be Quotes!)

Only a few simple rules:
1. It must not be some obscure indie film or foreign film others aren't likely to have seen.
2. The screenshot must have clues as to what the film is. It cant just be a generic landscape or patch of ground etc, there must be something which identifies the movie it is from.
3. If you are 100% sure of the movie you can post your answer and your new screenshot in the same post. If you are only partially sure of what you think it may be, post your guess then wait for confirmation or rejection before posting your screenshot or guessing again.

I'll begin with a very easy one to get the ball rolling.
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Re: The Movie Game: Pt 1 - Screenshots!

Post by Synch » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 pm

► Show Spoiler

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Synch wrote:Image
Um am going to say that you do know all someone has to do is Quote to found out your movie

ex : http://media.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/ti ... med-30.jpg, your movie is Serenity
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Of course there's an easy way to solve it. I'm expecting people to look at the screenshot, use their minds and guess with a quick reply, not cheat by looking at the url or image link, or by quoting the image.
All people need to do is reply without quoting to keep the game simple and fair.

But cheers for ruining my game anyway. Please let me know next time you start something up so I can piss over it.
► Show Spoiler

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Synch wrote:Of course there's an easy way to solve it. I'm expecting people to look at the screenshot, use their minds and guess with a quick reply, not cheat by looking at the url or image link, or by quoting the image.
All people need to do is reply without quoting to keep the game simple and fair.

But cheers for ruining my game anyway. Please let me know next time you start something up so I can piss over it.
:( Am sorry I wasn't trying to ruin your game I was just informing you of what might happen before it happen but then again maybe I should have send a private message. Wasn't really thinking their (Stupid Nolandking :wall: ) But really I didn't mean to ruin your game that you work hard at making.
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Nolandking wrote:
Synch wrote:Of course there's an easy way to solve it. I'm expecting people to look at the screenshot, use their minds and guess with a quick reply, not cheat by looking at the url or image link, or by quoting the image.

:( Am sorry I wasn't trying to ruin your game I was just informing you of what might happen before it happen but then again maybe I should have send a private message. Wasn't really thinking their (Stupid Nolandking :wall: ) But really I didn't mean to ruin your game that you work hard at making.
Thats ok, knee-jerk reaction on my part.

I'll try again, with a disguised url :)
Last edited by Synch on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

► Show Spoiler