PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Home to all current Forum Games.

Moderator: Games Moderators

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby SamWiser » Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 am

Are you kidding? This is exactly the type of hard-hitting action I watch gym battles for. Now, Dracula. Fury Cutter. And try to hit, this time!
Accuracy=13 Power=23
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

“Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?”
― Terry Pratchett
User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Natrivv » Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 pm

Irene calls Ochrana over as she braces herself to handle the weight of the girl collapsing. "You heard that right Ochrana? We need to find a gate, and if it's locked we'll need your help opening it."

Looking over to Koa she asks, "The anomoly is in this direction right? I know your injured, but... I'm worried she might die if we don't find this Hermes Gate, sun carrying location... can you hold on?"


Ochrana perception [4d6] = 12
Also Irene's heavy lifting is up to 70lbs, and staggering limit is 140lbs, so if Irene needs more help she'll call out Rythem.
User avatar
Natrivv
Gives Speeches
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dusk9 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Maku watches Irene struggle for a few seconds, before deciding to step in. Reaching over, he calmly picks up the unconscious woman in one giant hand, cradling her gently as if she weighs nothing. Which, given her severe malnourishment, might not be that far from the truth.

Meanwhile, Izzy checks her Pokedex to see just how close they are to this "anomaly".

"It looks like she came from somewhere near Isosceles, but...I mean, there's no way she get this bad in just a few days. Right?"
User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 6506
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 am
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby M0rtimer » Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

"Something is behind us. Don't be too startled. The camera is part of it I think."
Haley says, beginning the process of "hacking"... After asking the Spark if he knows what the camera is for.

Code: Select all
Now darling, that'd be telling, wouldn't it? ;)


Haley meanwhile, discovers she can't just magically use only her dex to try and hack random equipment in her surroundings... Maybe if it was somehow connected through some kind of wireless connection, and she hit a particular burst of creativeness to breach it's defenses, but otherwise she'd at least need to find a connected terminal, or something similar... Well, either that or get the Spark to help her somehow, but that's basically cheating.

She does figure out a couple things, though. Firstly, that while she can't simply have the video feed altered with what little she has on hand right now, it should be simple enough to disable if she'd want to... And that it's internals seem to lead to behind the wall, meaning there is probably no way to operate it from the outside.

Luna meanwhile, as well as Haley and perhaps some others, now also hear the far away sound of footsteps, and something being dragged coming from behind them...

"Something is coming... It must have heard those horrible noises going off earlier..."

Phoenix

Dracula hits for some light damage, as the flaaffy takes it's turn to charge up, gaining some fluffy charge- As the song ends, boosting them both! Seems Phoenix will have to do yet another dance off... His legs must be getting tired by this point.

Current song: No song
Awaiting sweet moves!

Dracula(17/22) +4 DEF, +1 others 31/80, flinched
Glowstick(chinchou)(17) KO
Butterwings(Emolga)(16)
Kanga(13/21) 73/98
Cris(13) 6/66 recalled
Mane(luxio)(10) KO
Spot(8/13) paralyzed, recalled
Major(magnemite)(5) KO
Fluff(flaaffy)(5) injured +2 DEF/SDEF +1 others

Waiting for actions from Drake/Koa before updating for the other group...
User avatar
M0rtimer
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 10216
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 am

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 pm

"Will you believe Luna, Alexy? It's coming for us. Have your fighter ...Roy? hold Slippy weild the door closed. While I make sure the horrible thing won't see us."
Haley makes sure her mons are prepared for battle while looking for a terminal or something to hack the camera.

Per [5d6+3] = 15+3 = 18 She then remembers Willow having the ability to go through walls and being ingrained. "Willow, I want you to go through here-" She points to where she thinks the wires are going to be for the camera. "And start pulling a wire that looks like the one hooked to the camera. After that I want you to peek in the next room and come strait back here afterwards."
Willow per [3d6] = 10
what sounds? I don't remember any sounds.

Fortunately creativity is something I am good at.
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: altered plans
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Theis2 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:15 pm

"It looks like she came from somewhere near Isosceles, but...I mean, there's no way she get this bad in just a few days. Right?"

"That looks like severe malnourishment that's been going on for a very long time.. I guess we should hurry up and bring her there.. if we want any kind of answers as to what is going on with her and this anomaly.."

Drake will follow the others keeping a watchful eye at their surroundings with Ghos

Drake perception: 6d6 = [6, 4, 3, 3, 3, 1] = 20
Ghos perception: 5d6+1 = [6, 4, 4, 3, 3] = 21
Games I'm in
The island as Shackled by many
The goblin adventure league as Steals the tequilla (Free for all to join and wait for a quest/game)
PTU trinity isle as Drake the researcher of pokemon and the occult
Lair of the mountain king as Wakes in mountains

I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread
User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
 
Posts: 5959
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby SuperVaderMan » Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm

"My guess is that she's not even from this dimension," Koa predicts, aware of how crazy that would sound to most people. After getting dragged through a portal punched open by an eldritch abomination, though, Koa's would have to disagree with that notion. "I'm thinking she got stuck here somehow, she can't eat any of our food, and now she's trying to get back home."

"Well let's help her out, yeah? Let's keep going."

Koa will again lead the way, picking the most expedient path up the steep terrain.
User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Babbles Incessantly
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm

"I believed you before. I thought perhaps we should pull that switch and hope the door closes before the thing finds us, but you disagreed. As for your welding idea, it would be a great one if that door were actually closed. And if you don't mind being trapped in here for all eternity. So, can we pull the switch now, or am I going to have to play the Matyr and hold it off because you're too stubborn to let me close the door?"
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Haley gives a sigh and thinks about it. "Look, if we close the door now we would have to fight. Something ancient that probably might kill us. I think...I would rather deal with whatever is coming and take it down if necessary to give me more time to try to shut down the ancient machinery or whatever is on the other side that may try to kill us.

...Do what you think is right but I think I would want to face the 'security' measures than go beyond this door unprepared."
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Thu May 18, 2017 6:49 pm

"I have a feeling whatever's coming is what you think is on the other side. But fine, we'll make sure there are no enemies at our back before we proceed. It's a fair enough decision."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Okay is cushion preped for battle like I set up not to long ago? (+6 in both attacks and ingrain?) If so Cushion will delay action until we determine if the thing is hostile or not.
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Thu May 18, 2017 7:02 pm

My pokemon don't buff, so I'm set with just Slippy. And I think I suggested Bjorn have Pyre out and use Agility to max out Speed CS.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby M0rtimer » Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

Haley does some quick thinking, and has her ghost pull the cable, disconnecting the camera watching them as it goes lifeless... Before having it peek into the next room- From it's response coming back, it seems like the next room is clear of danger... Well, the immediate room, at least.

Following that, there is quick debate as to whether pull the lever or not, the eventual consensus seeming to be to make sure that any threat from behind is dealt with first... As the trainers brace themselves in their confined corner, the footsteps finally right at the hallway they came from... As the door swings open, revealing...

...A little girl..?

Dressed in a short black dress, and with short black hair, the small girl seems to have a rather uncharacteristic scowl for someone of her stature. What is also rather uncharacteristic, is what she seems to be carrying with her...

A bloodied, lifeless skiddo.

"Ugh, AGAIN?! I thought this whole place was supposed to be secret!"

"...Your costumes suck compared to the last guys, by the way."

Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

Irene tries to grab the woman as she falls... Well, keyword on tries- The woman seems surprisingly heavy, even given her current state... Izzy, or well, Maku is there to help, though. The latter seeming to have no issue carrying her, as words are exchanged...

"The anomoly is in this direction right? I know your injured, but... I'm worried she might die if we don't find this Hermes Gate, sun carrying location... can you hold on?"

"Yeah, it... Has to be the same thing, right? The anomaly was supposed to be some kind of gate..?"

"It looks like she came from somewhere near Isosceles, but...I mean, there's no way she get this bad in just a few days. Right?"

"That looks like severe malnourishment that's been going on for a very long time.. I guess we should hurry up and bring her there.. if we want any kind of answers as to what is going on with her and this anomaly.."

"Yeah..." Jeremy says, having wormed himself to the front for a moment, at least being the one "sensible" enough to try and give the woman some water and an energy bar... The water going fine, but he doesn't seem to want risk choking the woman by trying to feed her something... Doing some closer medical inspection

"My guess is that she's not even from this dimension. I'm thinking she got stuck here somehow, she can't eat any of our food, and now she's trying to get back home."

"...What."

"...I think you might be right. Little of her symptoms seem to make sense..." Jeremy says, seeming unable to help the woman any further. "But then what are we even supposed to do to help..?"

The answer to that question seemed simple... Get to this anomaly, and hope there is anything there that might. Even if there was not... It seemed to be what she wanted, at the very least. And Izzy finds that they are literally within ten minutes of their goal, now- The poor woman would have collapses just moments before the finish line...

It is hence that it does not take them long to find the location they're looking for... Vegetation seems to have died off in this area, and there seems to be no sounds of wildlife around. The mountains were always quieter, but this place felt like it was... Avoided.

Their goal seems to be a landmark, of sorts... A rocky plateau showing itself in front of the trainers. It's stone seems of a different kind than those of the surrounding mountains, seeming darker, and with many jagged edges. While it appears there is some place to walk around on top of the plateau, it does not look like a pleasant climb- Many spots looking like you'd tear your hands apart trying to climb it... But before the trainers can begin considering how they'd scale up it, the first logical assumption being that what they're looking for is hidden on top of the plateau, Drake notices something else and quickly points it out- A passageway in one of the sides, seeming just big enough to walk through comfortably... And shaped suspiciously arch-like. While hewn in the rock directly, it does not look natural...

Regardless of what you do, give me a stealth roll. (And likely perception, too.)
User avatar
M0rtimer
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 10216
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 am

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Fri May 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Haley panics when she sees the skiddo, paying no real attention to the girl for now, looking more at luna. "It's...it's not dead is it? It can't be we ...we chased off the manetrics....how...? We..rescued them...


...and how are you carrying it?! That's ...impossible, right?"
Haley's voice is of concern over the skiddo.

Per [5d6+3] = 12+3 = 15 poke edu [5d6+1] = 9+1 = 10
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby SuperVaderMan » Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 pm

"Nothing around here... kinda like the bunker. Could be something bad lives around here, yeah?"

Despite his injuries, Koa is as Stealthy as ever as he enters through the archway. It won't help if anything looks his direction, but if anything lives around here, then they won't ever hear him coming.

Stealth and Perception entering the Plateau:
1d6 = [2] = 2
2d6 = [2, 2] = 4
User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Babbles Incessantly
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Alex eyes the apparition for a moment as he takes Haley by the shoulders and turns her away, "You're not human; a child couldn't drag something like that so easily. So how about you show us the truth? We're not here to bother you."

Charm: 14

Intuition for guessing what it really is (And I guess looking at the state of the skiddo)
Intuition: 15


So 'apparition' may be the wrong word choice. I thought it was a spirit of some sort, but Burns is telling me it's a Zoroark. Which is good for me, because I can still punch slap it, but especially hard. And if that Skiddo's real, it's going to get hit for traumatising Haley.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby SamWiser » Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Despite being tired, Phoenix still manages to put forth a pretty good performance, hoping to get a Beat of Restoration. Meanwhile, Dracula goes in for another Fury Cutter.

Acrobatics=19
Accuracy=18
Power=33


I like dracula, but he really, really needs better moves.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

“Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?”
― Terry Pratchett
User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Natrivv » Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 am

Seeing the group prepare to sneak their way through Irene blushes and barely mutters something "umm guys..." clearing her throat Irene speaks in a much more proper fashion "Umm, I should go first... I've never been good at the whole... being quiet thing, I know shocker. If I'm in the middle of the group I'd probably just give everyone away."

timidly Irene moves foward, proving just how "quiet" she can be, where as Ochrana happily teases her by showing off how stealthy he actually is.

Irene stealth [1d6] = 3
Irene perception [2d6] = 7
Ochrana
Ochrana stealth [5d6+2] = 13+2 = 15
Ochrana perception [4d6] = 9
User avatar
Natrivv
Gives Speeches
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dusk9 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 am

As they approach the archway, Izzy releases Eddie - the eel recognising the nead for stealth pretty quickly and dropping his glow. Floating through the doorway, the pair of them carefully survey the corridor....only to wince as the others blunder in behind them, making enough of a racket to wake the dead.

"Look, uhh....why don't you guys just kinda...hang back a little? We can go ahead a bit, scout things out. I'll shout if we get in trouble or something."


Izzy Stealth: 15
Izzy Perception: 22

Eddie Stealth: 12
Eddie Perception: 13

Regardless of whether the others follow Izzy's advice, Maku does as ordered and stays a good distance behind the forerunners. Keeping well at the back of the group, he lumbers along behind, the unconscious woman still cradled in his arms. He does make a kinda half-hearted attempt to stay quiet, but....well, yeah. Let's just say his footsteps ain't exactly 'light'....

Maku: 4

Still somehow better than Koa and Irene, though :roll:
User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 6506
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 am
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Theis2 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:15 am

Drake will sneak onwards, having Ghos sneak ahead with Izzy. He'll turn invisible if he notices something ahead of them

Drake stealth: 3D6 = [4, 4, 1] = 9
Drake perception: 6D6 = [4, 6, 6, 1, 3, 2] = 22
Ghos perception: 5D6+1 = [1, 3, 3, 5, 6]+1 = 19
Games I'm in
The island as Shackled by many
The goblin adventure league as Steals the tequilla (Free for all to join and wait for a quest/game)
PTU trinity isle as Drake the researcher of pokemon and the occult
Lair of the mountain king as Wakes in mountains

I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread
User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
 
Posts: 5959
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby M0rtimer » Sun May 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Alex, Haley

"It's...it's not dead is it? It can't be we ...we chased off the manetrics....how...? We..rescued them..." Haley questions as Alex has the girl avert her eyes for a moment, as she desperately turns towards Luna instead. It DOES look like Luna wants to get in there and help if she can... But seems rather doubtful about doing that while this weird girl might be a potential threat...

"...Wait, is this one of YOUR pokemon? Hey look, I'm sorry okay, I didn't know! They just seemed like a bunch of wild pokemon in my domain, and a girl's gotta eat, you know? This one was already injured anyways, so was probably just gonna end up a liability to the rest of them."

"...and how are you carrying it?! That's ...impossible, right?"


"You're not human; a child couldn't drag something like that so easily. So how about you show us the truth? We're not here to bother you."

"They're not THAT heavy... And let me think about that... Nah." she says, almost completely dismissing Alex... And the whole "dead skiddo" thing, which... It might not be dead, but if it is, it's very badly injured right now... Also, as far as he can tell, it's just a creepy little girl.

"Anyways, if you're also here to do some kind of mission then scram, that's fine... Just don't go into any rooms you don't need to be in, alright?"

Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

The party continues, trying to be silent as they do to not give away their presence immediately... It was comparable, to, well... this.

It was doubtful if it was even possible to try and safe this group from their own incompetence when it came down to stealth, although some ideas were thrown around. Irene's idea basically to go first down the tunnel as sacrificial bait in hopes she's the only one that's noticed, while Izzy proposes the less stealthy characters simply take the back.

Eventually, they do come to a consensus, Jeremy and Isabella seeming to agree with the idea of "loud guys in the back"... Which is the majority of people there- Even if Koa's footsteps are rather silent, he's urged towards the back as well, in part due to his injuries... As soon the trainers step through the narrow passageway one by one. Like lambs to the slaughter...

The tunnel is long, taking them deep within the plateau... But luckily there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel, allowing them to pass without the need for torches, which would have been a dead giveaway of their arrival. As soon, they seem to reach the end, entering the "antechamber"... As the trainers slowly let sink in what it seems to be.

Unlike the craggy, sharp rocks outside, and the rough hewn dark stone of the passageway they came through, the walls inside this place were perfectly smooth and spherical. Although an egg shape was more apt, the room going up in a perfect rounded shape while maintaining tall walls, while the floor was cut off early, this one perfectly flat. The source of light seemed to be a crack in the ceiling, almost completely spherical with cracks near it's edges, filtering in the sunlight from outside... But these were all likely only details the trainers would notice upon closer inspection- And not what hit them at first.

No, what hit them first was a sense of... Stillness. Like the very air in this place was ancient. But the real eyecatcher was the only thing that stood within this "central chamber", everything else simply smooth rock. A tree. Or what was once a tree, at the very least, for what they were looking at was most definitely dead. While standing tall and with many branches, the tree was a pearly white, and almost appeared as if it had turned into stone. It's roots even now still managed to dig into the massive black rock beneath them, although it long seems to have ceased drawing nutrients.

Slowly the trainers approach to investigate closer... Before Drake and Izzy quickly motion the party to halt without trying to raise any alert, as they become very keenly aware... They're being watched.

There, hanging just above the entrance they came through from some outcroppings, was a humanoid figure. Watching intently as the trainers were slowly pouring in... It was rather hard to look up directly without making it abundantly clear their position was compromised, although there was one unmistakable detail both trainers could clearly tell: How the figure held a weapon at the ready, sword in his hand seeming to hold a faint glow...

Phoenix

Phoenix does manage to get the beat of restoration, as Dracula hits with another fury cutter... And the flaaffy hits with another take down, dealing 30(3) damage against Dracula..!

"Geeze kid! With glowsticks down, this one little bat of yours might just swipe my whole team... How's that for a show?"

Current song: beat of restoration
4 turns till next song

Dracula(17/22) +4 DEF, +1 others 28/80, flinched
Glowstick(chinchou)(17) KO
Butterwings(Emolga)(16)
Kanga(13/21) 73/98
Cris(13) 6/66 recalled
Mane(luxio)(10) KO
Spot(8/13) paralyzed, recalled
Major(magnemite)(5) KO
Fluff(flaaffy)(5) heavily injured +2 DEF/SDEF +1 others
User avatar
M0rtimer
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 10216
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 am

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Sun May 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Haley gives her an odd look, almost a grimace. Her emotions are in multiple directions and none of them good: anger, sadness, disbelief, fear, uncertainty, hatred, fury. "They weigh almost 70 pounds. They are hard for normall people to carry let alone 'little girls' like me.

Nah. I am going to search all the rooms I please."
Spoiler: show
calling bullshit as I see it. It is impossible for her to be a little girl. She csnt get away from the facts.
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

"Haley, don't antagonise it. I get that you're upset about the skiddo, but whatever it is, if it doesn't want to bother us then we're better off not bothering it. We've still got trouble ahead of us, so we need to conserve our strength."

Yeah, calling bull on Alex thinking the thing is a normal creepy girl. For one, as Burns has pointed out, skiddo are heavy. A child couldn't drag one around. For another, a child wouldn't have managed to kill one with the entire flock there. A third, a child wouldn't be living alone in a place like this, and if a child were living here with others they wouldn't be dragging around a corpse by themselves. I mean, hell, I was assuming it was a spirit or something before burns told me the others had met it before. So yeah, that intuition roll was to see if Alex could guess what she was, not to see if he recognised the plain obvious fact that she's not human, and he just doesn't know what she could be.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Haley tears up, fists clenched and says sourly. "I don't care. It killed a friend. And it can't fucking tell me what to do and expecting me to go along with it. Because it hurt and killed my friend."
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Games Moderator
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Postby Dlover » Sun May 21, 2017 7:04 pm

"Haley... It's sad, but there's no helping it. It was hurt, so it would have been in danger anyway. And they only helped us for food, they wouldn't have considered you a friend."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Numbers!

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: My pile of dropbear pelts and hoopsnake scales.

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests