Game Master

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 2)

Post by Dlover » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 pm

"Dusk, I want you to target the partially damaged bee with a Struggle."

Perception: 7
Struggle (Bee3): AC=6, Damage=13
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Nape uses her long neck to spot things quicker than Bjorn does, pointing out the Patrats to him. Bjorn shakes his head.

"Not them Nape, we need bugs."

Bjorn's Survival Check: 4D6+4 = [3, 2, 1, 1]+4 = 11
Last edited by Synch on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 am

"It's weakened! Come on Zeke, finish it!"

Swooping in, the little bat crunches down on the mech's body, his jaws doing a surprising amount of damage to the tough metal. Izzy follows up with another slice of air, primarily aiming to sever the exposed cable if the arm hasn't already been taken out.

Bite (AC: 20, Damage: 32+16 crit = 48)
Air Cutter (AC: 3, Damage: 30)

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:19 am

Seeing an opening, Elias charges over to the robot, making a fast swing at the crippled arm in an effort to finish it off, but misses his mark. Likewise, Vigicose, spotting an opening against the thing's main body, makes an attacks against it, but simply bounces off the thing's armor.

Elias
--Perception Check (2d6): 8
--Quarterstaff Struggle (AC5): Crit-Fail

Vigicose
--Perception Check (3d6): 9
--Wing Attack (AC2): Crit-Fail
► Show Spoiler

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:25 am

Irene starts moving towards Rythem "You can do it, just a bit more, just be careful, let out an uproar." she calls as Rythem tries to get the beedrillbot, and the giant machine in a single burst. _: 1D20 = [11] = 11
2D6+16 = [2, 3]+16 = 21

Inspiring training + orders +2 evasion and +4 save checks
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:16 am

"You will leave now."

"I won't force you to come with us but I know of a person that's experiencing some changes like you, also connected to genesome. Still got your pokedex? You can have my number in case you reconsider. If not, then take care."

Drake will leave the man behind and head back to Noa if he still insist on having them leave.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:41 pm

James

"No can't say I did. I was never too good with battling. Come on Rose you can do it."

"Well honestly everyone's gotta start somewhere you know? I wasn't that good when I started, and honestly, still doubt I am... I've improved though, so I'm sure you'll do so as well, right?"

Following this Rose fires another poison stinger- The stinger hitting deep enough to poison the Munna! In return however, it once again uses it's telekinetic struggle to strike at Rose- This time dealing 23 damage and barely knocking it out...

Weren't it for the sudden glow that surrounds her- Entering her pupated form, it grants her just enough defence against the attack to keep standing!

Rose(15) 4/37
Kale(2) recalled
Munna(2) heavily injured

Phoenix, Drake

"Yeah, no problem. We'll just get out of your way. Hehe, we never should have come here in the first place. It's rude to come into a man...bug thing's home unannounced, though it is a really nice place you have here. I like that boulder. That's a nice boulder."

Phoenix seems more than happy to make his immediate exit- Though Isabella is quick to pull him back with a quick jank at his shirt. Urging him to stay just for now.

"I won't force you to come with us but I know of a person that's experiencing some changes like you, also connected to genesome. Still got your pokedex? You can have my number in case you reconsider. If not, then take care."

"Are you both being serious? Whatever the fuck happened, I don't think he even realizes what he's saying! We can't just fuck off and leave him, he needs help! Even if he doesn't fucking realize it."

"You would be correct."

"He is no longer in control."

"He has not been for a while."

"We made a deal though."

"He may continue writing. If that is what pleases him."

"I would still urge you to leave."

"...You're right Isabelle. But I think Drake and Phoenix might be right in that it's a good idea to leave as well."

"It is."

"If you do not leave, I will kill you."

"I'd like to see you goddamn try... Whatever the fuck you are! I'm not leaving! I'll drag... You to help unconscious if necessary!"

"Tochukaso."

"...Wha-"

"I believe that is the name your people give I."

"I believe I understand your concern. As he is another of your kind, you wish to protect him. That is how this works."

"We all wish to survive and reproduce. That is the very law of nature. I have already been robbed of one. I wish to stay with the other."

"I do not know whether or not they who started this could fix this. I do not care. I would die. It is something I can not allow."

"Can I truly be blamed? I can not choose what I become. How I have been created. You are what you are. This is what I am."

"But I must admit... It feels strange. Even to I. Usually, my host is filled with only the most primitive of senses. In the end, in certain ways we agree, both surviving. But now... There are all these advanced thought patterns. And capacity to be used by me as well."

"I find it almost unbelievable... That these patterns can reach such degrees... That the very basic principle can be destroyed."

"That you'd want to die."

"How terrible your existence must be."

"I think I will once again kindly request you to leave."

Koa

"Oh, yeah!" Koa says, relaying the location of the cave- Providing additional information as needed, including rough directions to take- Jack seems a little skeptical about some of it, it being rather hard to describe which of the passages once you're down to take as Koa tries to remember his own best of the situation. Eventually though, Jack settles with what you can provide, figuring he'll just take it from there- Koa finishing up Fatale's treat as they talk, his eyes absentmindedly linger on her for a while- As she most definitely seems to take notice. Her lips curving slightly upwards in a mischievous little smile, there were she had previously practically devoured the snack in a single bite, she was now eating much... Slower. And was her top cut that low be-

Catching yourself, you quickly avert your eyes, though that doesn't seem to leave Fatale any less pleased. At this point it becomes a bit hard for Jack not to notice however- And with a stern glare Fatale's smirk disappears, and stuff returns right back to business.

"Did you want me to come along? I mean It'll be a little while until I close up shop here, but if you're alright with waiting until then I can show you the place."

"No need."

"I wouldn't mind..."

"...Like I said, no need. I'm just going to check it and leave. And it'd be best if you wouldn't be there."

"Anyways... I think that is all. I think you got a small line forming here. So I'll just leave."

Taking a turn, Jack is soon to leave. He halts in his tracks though- Fatale not yet having moved and staring intently at him, but otherwise not uttering a word as he eventually slowly turns.

"...Okay. One more question."

"When you became agents earlier today... There was an Isabella there with you, right? How is she doing?"

Roll intuition and charm one last time.

Bjorn

Choosing to ignore the Patrat, Bjorn inspects the leaves Nape pointed out, finding out that it seems that some of them have been gnawed on...Taking that as a clue, he sees about trying to follow this trail... Though sadly, while he does find the source, it's not the pokemon he's looking for- Rather than caterpie, a small group of red black and green worm-like pokemon. As once again he asks himself the question if he should engage, or continue searching.

Perception rolls again, should you ignore the pokemon.

Elias, Irene, Tyke, Alex, Izzy

The trainers prepare to take down the machine- Where once it stood so imposing, now it was all naught a main body, it's limbs either severed or merely flailing lifelessly around the metal beast as it moves around. Still, it's not about to give up- And neither has it expended all it's tricks.

Moving down a bit, the mech once again positions it there were the many trainers had began attacking it- As suddenly an electric shock coarses through it's main exterior, lashing outwards towards the trainers that surround it! As everyone- Except Rythem, gets hit by the blast for 35 damage- Maku taking 30 and getting knocked out, Vigicose for 64 damage, Izzy for 30 damage as her poultice gets destroyed before it can take effect (at least the itch is gone now...) but more importantly injuries are starting to wear her down, some rather nasty scorch marks left- Her physique a bit weakened, her ATT stage is lowered by one until the wounds are taken care off!

Alex is hit too, taking 28 damage- And finally the blast hits Zeke, dealing 60 damage and one-shotting the bat before it can do anything!

---

Pausing the update here to give Dusk a chance to switch his command action and for Don to post.

The MK IV: Body and head(28/25) injured +1 SPD -3 DEF
Rythem(21/16) 4/80
Zeke(20/15) KO
bee1(15) KO
Irene(17/12) 10/44
Izzy(17/12) 18/38
Kay(16/11) Downloaded
Roy(15/10) KO
The MK IV: right arm(15)KO
Adrian(15/10) KO
Striker(15/10) KO
Tyke(15/10) 38/53
Vigicose(12/14) +2 ATT +2 AC, slowed 8/64
bee4(11) injured
Elias(11/6) 50/61
bee2(10)KO
Alex(10/5) 28/44
Crackle(10/5) KO
The MK IV: left arm(9) -3 DEF very badly injured
Maku(8/3) KO
Dusk(8/3)
bee3(4) Lightly injured
The MK IV: Tail(2) Destroyed

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:30 pm

"I don't know about that. Never liked combat too much, but is needed for these kids to grow."
ac: 6; dmg: 21

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Intuition and Charm rolls with Jack and Fatale - AP boost on Charm:
4D6+2 = [3, 6, 3, 5]+2 = 19
2D6+2+1 = [4, 5]+2+1 = 12

Koa gives a 'friendly' little smile to Fatale, and nothing suggestive beyond that. She was cute, to be sure, and he was a little let down as well by Jack's denial of his offer to come along, but with the way Fatale was starting to act it seemed like she was starting to get the wrong idea. Not that that stopped from flushing harder at her flirtations, Koa was new to that!

"...Okay. One more question."
"When you became agents earlier today... There was an Isabella there with you, right? How is she doing?"

"Hmm... uhh, oh yeah! Yeah, I know her. I think she's doing alright. I mean, she seemed kinda miffed yesterday before the tournament, saying it was all a big joke, but once she got her license she seemed pretty happy!"
"Why do you ask? Is she a friend of yours?"

EDIT: More rolls for Mort
Intuition and Charm rolls for customers - both AP boosted:
4D6+2+1 = [4, 1, 4, 5]+2+1 = 17
2D6+2+1 = [1, 4]+2+1 = 8
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:31 pm

After the parsect-man finishes his speech to Isabella, Phoenix gets free of her (leaving his shirt if necessary) and dives into the hole. Once everybody else follows him, he says to Isabella What are those Toshukodi things he was talking about?
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:22 am

With Silk onboard, Bjorn has no need for a venipede and so moves on.

Bjorn's Perception: 2D6 = [3, 4] = 7
Nape's Perception: 5D6+2 = [4, 5, 1, 3, 5]+2 = 20
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 am

"Crap! Crackle! Get in there, Syren! Bash it up!" Tyke says, returning her Magnemite and having Syren Hop forward, slamming either the Left arm or the Body with a Pound Attack, crumpling the metal with her Igglybuff POWAH!

Syren Pound: 1D20 = [20] = 20, 2D6+16 = [3, 3]+16 = 22 CRIT!
Syren Pound Crit!: 2D6+8 = [1, 4]+8 = 13 Total = 35!
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:57 am

"Fuck! Shitshitshitshit!"

Her self-preservation instinct kicking in, Izzy decides to choose flight out of old fight-or-flight option. Literally in her case, as she soars up into the air and backs away from the mech as far as she can manage. Once at a safe range, she then recalls the unconscious Zeke, sending Kay back out in his place. Right into whatever's left of the mech's face.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Following the electric discharge, the trainers continue their charge, hoping to put the mech out of commission once and for all- Rythem starting by letting loose a high-pitched cry targetting both the nearby mech and bee-bot, though only dealing proper damage against the latter. Izzy meanwhile, after said attack decides to quickly back off, recalling the injured Zeke as Kay comes back out- As the bat tears straight into the mech's face, dealing significant damage- Significant enough in fact, that the mech seems to finally start giving up- Though sadly, the trainers find themselves unable to stop the machine from unleashing a last attack- Syren does deliver a nasty pound to the arm, knocking it off completely and preventing it from releasing another attack- Which doesn't stop one of the bees of targeting Rythem again for 21(14) damage and knocking her out, as the other finds himself out of reach of any eligible targets.

Following that, the main body, one of it's eyes flickering on and off, targets Dusk, opening it's metallic jaw wide in an attempt to bite down- Though missing completely. At which point, all the trainers had to do was clean up- And with another couple of good strikes, eventually the mech suddenly comes to an abrupt stop- Falling silent down to the ground. At which point the two remaining bee-bots- One heavily injured- Seem to once again rely on the tactic they had first employed. Trying to make a run for it.

Everyone gains 65 exp to distribute!

Milestone achieved: robo rumbler

You suppose that at this point, you might as well finish cleaning up..? Although Izzy, as she floats back down to the ground And forgot to roll perception, so I did seems to still hear something... Like... The sound of an engine- Getting closer.
► Show Spoiler

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:13 pm

"YES!" Elias cheers as the mech collapses. "Great work, Vigicose! You sure showed that robot who's boss, didn't you?" Elias sings with praise as the battered bird flutters down on his shoulder. Glancing at the others, he then adds, "Ah, with help, of course. Forgive me, I got a bit caught up in the excitement of it all." Brushing a bit of dirt and grass of his suit, Elias beams, then shakes his head as he looks at the wreckage.

With a contented sigh, Elias then pulls two pokeballs out of his suit. "...alright, Vigi, you've done enough for the day, and you need your rest. Stelour will handle the trek back... Return." Recalling the Rufflet, Elias than lets out the Riolu in its stead. As she looks around, somewhat stunned at her surroundings, Elias then turns to the others. "Well, it certainly appears Matsudo was right; we managed to turn a routine removal into a robot rumble. So I guess the question is, what do we do now?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Alex leans heavily against his cane, "We should probably let the wild pokemon know that the mech's been taken care of. Then... Well, the League needs to know about this. Too bad we can't get it back to the city as evidence of what's going on, but I don't think we could drag this thing all that way."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 pm

"Alright! That was cool! Good work, Syren!" Tyke says, slinging her Axe over her shoulder as she picks up her Igglybuff, twirling her around as the Pokemon preens. After a few steps, she stops though, rubs her bruises, and taps Crackles Ball. "Bummer about Crackle, though. I'll see if we can't get him some Extra Special Electricity as a reward for working so hard."
► Show Spoiler
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 am

"Kay, stop that bee! Owie..."

As Izzy floats gently to the ground and starts nursing her wounds, Kay darts after the robotic Pokemon, trying to stop them from getting away. If she can get into melee range she'll Bite the less injured one - but if they're too far away, she instead targets the injured bee with a Gust of wind.

Bite (AC: 20, Damage: 26+17 = 43)
Gust (AC: 14, Damage: 29)

Then she hears the incoming engine, and glances up.

"Err....guys? Do you hear that....?"
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:29 am

"... Well. I didn't think it hit me that hard, but I must be seeing things. I could have sworn you just leapt into the air and... stayed there."
My game:

My characters:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:40 am

"I find it almost unbelievable... That these patterns can reach such degrees... That the very basic principle can be destroyed."

"That you'd want to die."

"How terrible your existence must be."

"Phoenix, please stay for a just a moment more."

"I didn't know a tochukaso could tap into the toughts of its host. But from what you are saying it sounds like you hold him trapped and he most of all just want out of it now.. We wouldn't let a ghost possess a human being normally, and I doubt fungi would be better.."

Drake prepares himself for battle if it comes to that.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 am

"Ochrana use fairy wind quick." 1d20=2, 2d6+14=18 As the Klefki that been hiding, since he's never returned to his pokaball, tries to hit the fleeing figures

Irene rushes over to Izzy. "BY ARCEUS we did it!" It'sjustlikethepokerangersshow! We actually took down thegiantrobotcanyoubelieveit! and you can fly, that is amazing justlikepowerrangerblue! ah he is always using that talent to sneak into and outof enemy bases. That's so awsome maybe we can form an actual team what do you think? EEE this is AMAZING.

"Err....guys? Do you hear that....?" "Hear what is something else coming?" Irene is about as perceptive as normal for her. 2d6=7
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:34 pm

James

"I don't know about that. Never liked combat too much, but is needed for these kids to grow."

"Hmm? Well, that's kind of part of being a trainer, no? You can get only a certain length through just training. I mean, nothing is stopping you from just taking things easy either, but that does defeat the point of being trainer a bit, no?"

"Or are you more one of those contest people? Most consider that as a hobby, but a few prefer to specialize in that, yeah. Weren't they hosting a contest of sort during the tournament breaks?"

Rose knocks out the munna before it can do anything- Out next comes a small scorpion-like bug.

Rose(15) 4/37
scorpion(7)
Kale(2) recalled
Munna(2) KO

Koa

Koa and Fatale continue their "subtle" flirtations- One side seemingly far less subtle than the other. Though Koa does seem to sense that she's teasing more than having any actual "interest" Though that doesn't mean anything...- Or for that fact that Jack seems to approve of the whole by now obvious situation between the two- Though he isn't speaking up about it...

"Hmm... uhh, oh yeah! Yeah, I know her. I think she's doing alright. I mean, she seemed kinda miffed yesterday before the tournament, saying it was all a big joke, but once she got her license she seemed pretty happy!"

"Heh. Yeah, sounds like her. Happy Fatale?"

"Yup!"

"Why do you ask? Is she a friend of yours?"

"Friend... Would be a big word to use."

"I helped her out about a year back. She got into a lot of trouble with some gangs after she tried to run away with some mutt. So I got her shelter and did some... Cleaning. I'd hardly call it friendship- It's my job to do that stuff. I try to keep the good citizens of Murkoff safe. Sadly that gets harder by the day."

"...It's a bloody shame. Murkoff used to be bigger than this here city you know. But when they cut the cash flow, slowly everything turns to shit. Nowadays if you visit Murkoff's market... Don't trust anything under market price, and be wary if it is."

"Getting sentimental again?"

"Quite enough, Fatale."

"Anyways. girl decided to travel here for the tournament. I'll be honest in that I had little doubt she would get that license- One way or another. Still, good to hear she's doing fine."

"Anyways... Take care kid."

And with a final nod, the gym leader departs, Fatale trailing behind him- Though pauses after a few steps, quickly darting back- And before Koa even gets a chance to ask what she wants, she leans in to his side- A quick peck on the cheek as she turns and flutters away again.

"Make sure to come visit if you're passing by Murkoff..!"

A little dazed from the moment, Koa eventually regains his composure- Rounding up the people around as he sets to cooking. And seems he's in luck- Despite being a bit too staggered to give his very best performance, the display of Koa's battle treats has drawn some interested trainers- As eventually, he ends up spending most of his remaining time churning out those expensive treats- Resulting in a rather nice final rush of cash influx- As slowly, it seems to be getting time to pack up- Jasper in the stall beside him starting to put all his potions into individual crates.

Final profit: 3490

"Ah... Think I got an above average day here! Maybe yer a good influence for my sales kid, hah! How'd you do?"
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn

Stoic and relentless, Bjorn decides to continue to ignore all but his target pokemon- And eventually finds his effort rewarded- As Nape seems to spot something, though it takes a moment for Bjorn to do so as well. Still, when he does, he notices the butterfree group- About 5 regular caterpie rumagging through leaves on the ground, as two butterfree fly above them and inspect.

Which sadly means that by the time Bjorn finally notices the pokemon, they've already long noticed him. And unlike the patrat, seems that these aren't willing to take any chances- Both parents immediately grabbing one of the caterpie and flying high into the trees branches, putting them high out of harms way- Already descending again to take the next ones...

The group has their celebrations after the battle, congratulating themselves on the win- Kay chases after one of the beedrillbots and takes it out, only further confirming their victory.

Though the trainers seem to have become so engrossed in their celebration, that it is only Izzy- Probably not as enthusiastic considering her physical state, to notice the sound at first. Pointing it out, the others seem confused at first, though rapidly the sound becomes clear for them too- The sound of a loud engine, much sounding like the engine that these beebots seem to use, but... Bigger. MUCH bigger. And by now, you can make out but a glimpse of what is approaching between the trees- An indistinct, but once again metallic shape darting between the trees straight towards the trainers- As it seems the trainers in question will only have a few seconds to decide what to do...
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36 pm

"I prefer contests. I do not like how it is only a once a day thing at only the hall, while battling is anytime, anywhere. Humans can be so barbaric, to prefer fighting and aggression over technique and showmanship. And while they did, there was no time for me to join them. I had to get my trainer badge to be able to get pokemon for every type of contest, and my pokemon were hurt and had to heal."
James scans the bug to determine it's gender.

Rose posion stings.
ac: 17; dmg: 23

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

His attention directed toward the trees, Elias listens for the engine Izzy claims to hear... and upon hearing it, and seeing the metallic shape, goes very pale. "Um... look, guys, I'm all for helping pokemon in a pinch, but I think it's time we acknowledge that we're in over our heads here, and that discretion is the better part of valor."

"So if you excuse me, I'm going to take my leave now."

And with that, Elias runs like hell away from (what is presumably) the oncoming mech. Stelour hesitates for a moment, glancing between her fleeing trainer and the likely hostile, before quickly chasing off after her master, leaving the unconscious totodile behind.

Elias and Stelour Athletics Checks
--Sprint: +50% Movement Speeds
--Elias (2d6+2): 6
--Stelour (3d6+2): 10
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Nioca on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 am

"Damn. The lake. Head for the lake! We're in no shape to take this thing on, and we may not be able to outrun it, but the frogs went to try to gather help, that's our best chance."
Alex recalls Dusk and takes off towards the lake.

Athletics: 2
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters: