Pokemon Amethyst RPG (Update!!!)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: Pokemon Amethyst RPG (The Great Pursuit)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

"Fuck. You guys sure know how to be pussies. Now what the fuck is going on?" Carrie drinks an enriched water and surveys her surroundings. "Alright where?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm

The owner of this cargo's here, on the opposite side of the warehouse, which means the goons are flanked. Their 'mons are all on this side, though, so we've still got to deal with them, while the captain can get after the trainers. The leader's pokemon are still fighting.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Alright. So. Goons first? Carrie throws out Nibbler right beside 5.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Sal

"Thanks! I have one more question. Could I leave a note for a friend here?"
"No problem! And, erm....sure, I guess?"
"He's really easy to spot. He usually wears a dark purple sports coat, and he has black hair, and reddish eyes. Tell him it's from the scratching post."
"Okay, I'll tell the girl who's on the desk in the morning. Although, black hair doesn't really stand out very much.....does this guy have a name?"

Mace and Danica

Beyond a roll of the eyes, the guard ignores Mace and settles back down to his magazine, allowing the pair to slip into the storage room undisturbed. Then, as the healing machine sets to work on her 'mons and Mace keeps watch, Danica sits down and begins the arduous process of hacking into the League computer system. And creating false identities for five people. And transferring the 'mons from their old boxes to the new ones. And covering all her tracks.

Needless to say, it isn't exactly the easiest job in the world. But, despite running into numerous technical issues along the way, she's finally able to set up a couple of new boxes that are linked to their DNA signatures, without leaving evidence that traces back to the old ones. Then, after quickly moving their 'mons from one set of boxes to the other, she begins the arduous process of erasing the evidence that any transfers took place at all.

By the time she's done, all the Pokemon are fully healed, it's almost 3am, and Mace is fast asleep in his chair.

Carrie and Ian

Stumbling to his feet, Ian attempts to get over to Carrie and administer a Revive.....however, before he can do so, the Magnemite finishes what it started earlier. The Magnet Bomb hits him dead on for 26(16) damage, knocking him back to the ground and into unconsciousness. However, moments before everything fades to black, he catches sight of the three intruders racing for the hole in the center of the warehouse, and hears one final voice shout out.....

"Fuck this! I'm outta here!"

------------------------------

The next thing Ian knows, he feels himself slowly fading back into consciousness. Opening his eyes, he sees a pretty girl dressed in what looks like a winter version of the Center's nurse uniform crouching in front of him, a smile on her face as he comes around. Then, after asking him how many fingers she's holding up and what the date is, her face is replaced by that of the moustachioed captain.

"Hey, you alright kid?"

As he struggles to focus on the captain's question, Ian takes a quick look around to take stock of his surroundings. The pretty nurse is still there, just a few feet away, and is in the middle of reviving Carrie next. A couple of policemen are moving the unconscious intruders out of the warehouse through the wrecked shutters, while more nurses take a look at the injured sailors. And Chrys is floating a few feet above him, watching everything happen with disinterest, as Shiva curls up next to the waking Carrie.

Carrie: 1/119Hp
Ian: 1/120Hp

Exp: 8470xp

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 pm

"Yeah... I meant that the jacket and eyes would. But his name is Hugh Maximus." As he moves to leave, "Thanks once again!"

Getting outside Sal looks at the others, taking a half step back once he realizes Curie is out. "Ok... Uh, I guess let's head to Danica's." He mumbles, leading the way towards her house.
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Carrie pets Shiva.
"the fuck? What? Who? Ah...can we get stuff from them? They took somethin' from me."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Really? The magnemite managed to act before Ian? Eh, I guess it was to save a revive.

Ian grins wanly, "I'll recover. Been through worse beatings than that... Maybe. It was a pretty bad one. Nice timing on the arrival, though. If you'd taken much longer things could have been pretty grim for us... So, did we distract them for long enough to stop them from getting what they were looking for?"
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Danica Trule

Danica will stretch and crack her neck and wrists after an hour and a half of typing, moving to get her Pokemon from the Machine. Then she will turn to Mace and consider him before sitting down and smirking slightly. Then she gives him just enough of a poke to knock him off the desk before turning back to the screen as if nothing has happened. "Ohh! Are you alright? If you are done...Napping...I believe that I have accomplished what I have set out to do."
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 am

"They came from the hole. I want to kick their asses. Fuckers don't deserve pokemon, they fuckin' insult 'em and treat 'em horribly. Fucking cowards too, hiding behind mons. I am goin' ta fuckin' crush them."

Carrie looks at the police. "Say um...the pokemon the fuckers had out, they are not loyal to their masters. I was wondering if we could perhaps maybe keep the mons if that's not a problem?" :oops:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 am

Mace falls like a brick, startling awake after ragdolling for a second on the floor, thankfully none the worse for wear.
*Snnn-SNRK* Huh?! Wha-...?" He scrambles to his feet, "izzere someone?"

"Ohh! Are you alright? If you are done...Napping...I believe that I have accomplished what I have set out to do."

"Huh...? O-oh! You did?" Mace rubs his face awake, "great! So uh, I guess we're ready to head out then? Just let me check to see if it's working - I need to drop some pokemon off."

Mace then proceeds to deposit his Lunatone as a test, and then his Dwebble. He'll then retrieve his Venipede, Azzy, releasing her.
"Heeyyy, Azzy! Haha," he scoops her up in his arms, immensely relieved at the sight of her. "You alright, girl? Sorry I left you in there for so long...."

Turning back to Danica, he gives her a big grin. "Thanks a lot. You're amazing, as usual it seems." If he still needs to, he'll get his pokemon healed. "You ready to go? The others probably have a camp set up by now, and - *...yaaawwwn* - it's really late...."

Assuming she doesn't have anywhere else she'd like to go, Mace will lead the way out of the building (careful of the camera), smile and wish the guard a good night on the way out, and lead the two back to the spot the whole group came to Eterna from, hopefully finding a campsite around there.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:00 am

Sal, Sam, and Zyph

With the note for Hugh sorted, Sal rejoins the other two outside, then leads the way to Danica's house. They arrive to find the building completely dark...except for the faint glow of a computer screen, coming from the window of her father's office.

Mace and Danica

Mace checks the system and determines that, yes, he can deposit and remove Pokemon without problem. Then he sets about reuniting with Azzy, as Danica does whatever she wants to do with the system. Assuming she wants to do anything.

Carrie and Ian

"I'll recover. Been through worse beatings than that... Maybe. It was a pretty bad one. Nice timing on the arrival, though. If you'd taken much longer things could have been pretty grim for us... So, did we distract them for long enough to stop them from getting what they were looking for?"
"Well, to be honest I've no fucking clue what happened....but sure, looks like it. The conscious ones bolted down that tunnel as soon as I turned up, and it didn't look like they had anything on them. Still, won't know for sure until we've had a chance to take an inventory of this mess."
"Anyway, if you're not going to pass out again, I think the police would like a word. In fact, it looks like your friend has already figured that out..."

As Ian and the captain were talking, Carrie had more important things on her mind. Namely, looting the robbers before the police could take them away. Pulling herself up, she stumbles towards the nearest cop as he carries an intruder out, only for a hand to reach out and steady her mid-step. A hand which turns out to belong to the Officer Jenny they talked to yesterday.
"Woah there, Shaman girl. You look like you're going to collapse or something."
"the fuck? What? Who? Ah...can we get stuff from them? They took somethin' from me."
"They came from the hole. I want to kick their asses. Fuckers don't deserve pokemon, they fuckin' insult 'em and treat 'em horribly. Fucking cowards too, hiding behind mons. I am goin' ta fuckin' crush them."
"Say um...the pokemon the fuckers had out, they are not loyal to their masters. I was wondering if we could perhaps maybe keep the mons if that's not a problem?"
"Huh....well, I'm afraid that we'll be taking all of their stuff into evidence for now. If you tell me what they took, then I can see about getting it returned to you as soon as possible. As for the Pokemon....well, they're technically evidence too. We need to make sure they aren't stolen, after all. But still, I'll see what I can do for you."

"Also, try to lay off on the death threats a bit. I get that they deserve it, but they're caught now, and I'd rather not have to fine you for verbal abuse or something."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 am

"The leader took a potion from me by attackin', sounds like thief maybe."

Carrie's eyebrow raises after hearing about a fine about death threats. "Eh?" She looks at Ian for conformation. "...I will try I guess? Kinda habit thou. And not sure what you'd consider as somethin' like that, honestly. And three got away, so they all aren't here."

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am

Danica Trule

Danica is alright with her Current Loadout, although she does check that it is working correctly. Then she will follow Mace to where they are supposed to be camped, get her Arm and Sleeping Bag from Karis and collapse into slumber.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

Mace brings Danica back to camp, but hesitates to settle in with the others, his mind on other things.
► Show Spoiler

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Zyphirim stops outside the house, choosing to lean against a wall (that isn't near Danica's father's office). "Make it quick. We don't want any trouble here." He says quietly to the other two.
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Sam waits for Sal to lead him to where the eggs are.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Looking at the window with the computer light on in shock, "He's still awake?" Shaking his head he looks at his pokemon, "Guys, can you wait out here?" After getting conformation from all three pokemon, he steps up to the door and turns the key, quietly opening the door. Motioning for Sam to follow.

Quickly moving through the house Sal heads directly for his and Danica's rooms, he starts to bring eggs to Sam, packing a few in his own bag. "Ok. That's all of them." Quietly he makes his way back out front.

stealth if needed: 1D20-2 = [20]-2 = 18

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Sam follows Sal and takes as many eggs as he can. He wraps them in his jacket and puts them in his backpack. He has no problem holding them all, but unfortunately he stubs his toe on a step. OW! He quickly tries to silence himself, but not before the cry escapes.

Strength=17
Stealth=3
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Wincing at the sound of Sam yelping, Sal listens for any movement in a different part of the house.

listening for sounds: 1D20+4 = [19]+4 = 23

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Zyphirim, outside, doesn't hear anything from inside.

Zyphirim Perception (WIS -6): -1
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Ian sighs, "Right, at least we got one thing right. Then again, two against six, there was a part of me that knew we wouldn't win. Wouldn't have sent out an alert if there wasn't." He pushes himself to his feet, sways slightly, then walks over to where Carrie and the officer are talking, using nearby crates for support, "So what's going on with the three that escaped?"
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:47 pm

"No fuckin' clue, but if I was better I'd go down thier and-I am allowed to kick said asses right? Or is there a fine for ass kicking as well?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"Not sure on that one. I'm a bit hazy on the verbal abuse laws. Threatening a person's life if they haven't put you in a terrible situation is bad, especially if you intend to go through with the threat. Beyond that... The guys on the run should be fine to be angry at. Abusing guys that have been apprehended? They're already beaten, abusing them is pointless anyway... And there is no way we would be going down that hole even if I did think I could keep my balance for more than a few seconds. This is a crime scene now, and we're just civilians, we can't interfere. Unless an officer working on this accompanied us, I suppose, but I don't think I have the will to go through with it. There's no telling how many more were waiting further along the tunnel, and I wouldn't go down there with anything less than an army.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Re: Pokemon Amethyst RPG (The Great Pursuit)g

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12 am

Carrie sighs and crosses her arms. "Sigh. Fine. So what would be something they would be willing to take. Seems like somethin' expensive or important if willin ta fight for it."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 am

"Rare, expensive, important, or they decided they had enough strength to deal with us easily.
My game:

My characters: