January 16th 2017 "All hands on deck"

Discuss the comic here!
Belzera
Mutters to Themself

Re: January 16th 2017 "All hands on deck"

Post by Belzera » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 am

Krulle wrote:Amended page with hellstrands is up. Further change:
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:
@LD_Larson wrote:@Thunt_Goblins Shouldn't Complains' blood be black?
... I... but... erm... o.O CRAP! I totally forgot to tell Cheyenne! Thank you for telling me.
Ah teething issues will soon be smoothed out.

Boatswain
Remains Silent

Post by Boatswain » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:07 am

Ears could have throw the hand......you know, like a handgrenade :halo:

(yes, I registered after yeaaaars of lurking just for this pun....)

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 am

Boatswain wrote:Ears could have throw the hand......you know, like a handgrenade :halo:

(yes, I registered after yeaaaars of lurking just for this pun....)
We should give you a hand for such a marvelous first hello pun. :clap: Welcome to the forum!
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

The_Colonel
Mutters to Themself

Post by The_Colonel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:54 am

Krulle wrote:Amended page with hellstrands is up. Further change:
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:
@LD_Larson wrote:@Thunt_Goblins Shouldn't Complains' blood be black?
... I... but... erm... o.O CRAP! I totally forgot to tell Cheyenne! Thank you for telling me.
"Cheyenne" wouldn't happen to be the same guy that colours for the Foglios would he?

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

The_Colonel wrote:"Cheyenne" wouldn't happen to be the same guy that colours for the Foglios would he?
Indeed he would!

http://www.goblinscomic.org/goblins-changes-for-2017/
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Inspired
Game Master

Post by Inspired » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Copying this over from Girl Genius' today update:
Well, now Phil is also sick, which brings the tally up to...let's see...everyone in the house. He's drawn this instead of a comic, and a good thing, too, since our color artist Cheyenne Wright has no electricity. This is because the firemen messed up the wiring when they hacked a big ol' hole in the side of his house after the roof caught fire. Cheyenne and his family have already had the flu, so they spent last night at our house. They are all fine, but not terribly happy about the fact that their house is all smoky and has a hole in it...and no electricity. Adventures!
Looks like Thunt's story really broke the 4th wall and the Evil is starting to form this realm too...
Also, hi. Now back to lurking.
aka LooksAndSmiles, or L&S for short.

Orzahn
Likes Puppies
UStream Username: Orzahn

Post by Orzahn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:28 am

I NOTICED SOMETHING!! The hellstrands have retracted slightly, I bet it is because Ears's self sacrifice in this page.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

The_Colonel
Mutters to Themself

Post by The_Colonel » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 am

spiderwrangler wrote:
The_Colonel wrote:"Cheyenne" wouldn't happen to be the same guy that colours for the Foglios would he?
Indeed he would!

http://www.goblinscomic.org/goblins-changes-for-2017/
Inspired wrote:Copying this over from Girl Genius' today update:
Well, now Phil is also sick, which brings the tally up to...let's see...everyone in the house. He's drawn this instead of a comic, and a good thing, too, since our color artist Cheyenne Wright has no electricity. This is because the firemen messed up the wiring when they hacked a big ol' hole in the side of his house after the roof caught fire. Cheyenne and his family have already had the flu, so they spent last night at our house. They are all fine, but not terribly happy about the fact that their house is all smoky and has a hole in it...and no electricity. Adventures!
Looks like Thunt's story really broke the 4th wall and the Evil is starting to form this realm too...
Also, hi. Now back to lurking.
...I was thinking that if he was (and he is) then he might have other things on his mind at the moment, but it seems I was nina'ed.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:16 am

If the Goblins community wanted to show support for the new colourist, Cheyenne Wright after a house fire where his comics and games were damaged...
ÔÇÅ@Thunt_Goblins wrote: So the Goblins colourist has had a house fire. His comics & board games are water damaged. Here's an address to send new comics/games to. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/821774200335515648
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Guus
Floods your Ears

Post by Guus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 am

Well spotted Orzan!
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Orzahn
Likes Puppies
UStream Username: Orzahn

Post by Orzahn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 am

It's been a long loooooong time since I joined in any form of discussion. But hey, I was usefull this time :P
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

RidcullyJack
Indulges in Conversation

Post by RidcullyJack » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:48 am

So, when Complains touches the Axe, he becomes slightly more demonic. Now handless, if he touched the Axe, might he gain a demon hand - so extending the prosthetic limb motif?