October 25 2016 - Order Of The Stick

Discuss the comic here!
Guus
Floods your Ears

Re: October 25 2016 - Order Of The Stick

Post by Guus » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:01 am

I hope he'll be able to fulfill his plan, it'd be better for everyone.
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:22 am

@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:Here's the redesigned Big Ears and Complains of Names. I've removed a lot of the more time consuming details so I can draw them faster.
Dang, can't get the image URL ont htis thing....
will edit in later...

[edit] thanks, Glemp.
Since the ios update on this thing, it does not provide the image links anymore, or i haven't foud out how, yet...[/edit]
Last edited by Krulle on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

hector212121
Remains Silent

Post by hector212121 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 pm

I just had a random thought. Can Minmax pass OTHER items with the sword?

If so, maybe they could deliver the Prissan to Minmax at a point when he's in hell?

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Krulle wrote:
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:Here's the redesigned Big Ears and Complains of Names. I've removed a lot of the more time consuming details so I can draw them faster.
Dang, can't get the image URL ont htis thing....
will edit in later...
Here you go!

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:31 pm

hector212121 wrote:I just had a random thought. Can Minmax pass OTHER items with the sword?

If so, maybe they could deliver the Prissan to Minmax at a point when he's in hell?
I think not, because when MM drops the sword, it vanishes. If he drops s.th. else, it just falls to the floor....

However, if you'd tie a rope between the sword and the axe, and he lets go if the sword, the sword stops being affected by him, and therefore drops out of time; but the axe cannot stop its existance.

I'd find it bad play by the GM if he'd allow that...

And thanks, Glemp!

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Interesting. I like the new look. Actually, I barely notice any difference, but yeah.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:49 pm

I guess if you remove details and most of us can't tell without being told, then those were details that were just adding time to the drawing of it...
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Guus
Floods your Ears

Post by Guus » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 am

It looks good!
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 am

More redesign info:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/661631566624329728/PN-1KDpc_bigger.jpg[/img] [url=https://twitter.com/Thunt_Goblins/status/796274629593600002]@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins[/url] wrote:Each of these redesigns cuts out the most time consuming details while trying to maintain as much of the old look as possible.
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:One of the big things I've been doing, is making it easier to keep perspective. The extra horizontal lines on Minmax's armour help a lot.
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:I did the same thing, with adding vertical lines to Ears' armour. Also did a lot of making tiny details bigger and rounding sharp corners.
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:Don't worry though, I've been getting a lot of work done on the up coming page as well. :p
@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins wrote:
@Sandra Davis wrote:@Thunt_Goblins Giving Minmax a unibrow could also fit these criteria, and would also be Hilarious :D :D :D
Actually, if you look closely, you can see that I gave Minmax a bit of an eyebrow downgrade. It felt like the right thing to do. :p

hector212121
Remains Silent

Post by hector212121 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Krulle wrote:
hector212121 wrote:I just had a random thought. Can Minmax pass OTHER items with the sword?

I think not, because when MM drops the sword, it vanishes. If he drops s.th. else, it just falls to the floor....

However, if you'd tie a rope between the sword and the axe, and he lets go if the sword, the sword stops being affected by him, and therefore drops out of time; but the axe cannot stop its existance.

I'd find it bad play by the GM if he'd allow that...

And thanks, Glemp!
It doesn't just drop out of time; Future minmax grabs it out of his hand!

What if they simply SHOVED the axe through at that exact moment?