October 6, 2016 ÔÇöThat's a real kick in the teeth

Discuss the comic here!
Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Re: October 6, 2016 ÔÇöThat's a real kick in the teeth

Post by Glemp » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:48 pm

I wonder if the GAP do end up in Hell, Complains' demonic transformation will progress even further, no? If just being near the axe breaking pushes it forward...and eventually, his alignment will either be forced to Chaotic Evil, causing him to turn on the GAP, or it will remain the same and they will learn something about Kore still being a Paladin. Could Kore be a transformed demon? That would tie in to Kin's comment about a Wizard transforming GS and Saral.

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:31 pm

I suppose it depends on whether or not the information about him being the last remaining paladin from the axe creation is reliable. If he is, then I don't see how he could also be a demon. But I'm treating all information about the axe as unreliable unless we see it first hand.

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Possession, maybe? Mind control from a demon fused to his body like the souls on his face?

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:18 pm

Glemp wrote:...and eventually, his alignment will either be forced to Chaotic Evil, causing him to turn on the GAP,
Alignment shift doesn't necessitate turning on the party... they could still be his friends he fights to protect, but his approach to doing so may change.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Guus
Floods your Ears

Post by Guus » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:02 pm

I think Hunt has played enough with alignments to not consider demons to be chaotic evil by code of law.
Especially if you consider that demons and devils are basically thrown in on the same pile, and those don't mix anyway.
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Sorry for the necromancy, an update on the discussion we held here. Long ago...
[url=https://www.twitter.com/Thunt_Goblins/status/975440563045478400]@[color=red]Thunt[/color]_Goblins[/url], on 18 march 2018 wrote:Somebody brought this to my attention. I promise you that the layout of the Hellstrands are completely coincidental, here.
[edit] edited to add the new permalink to this page: http://goblinscomic.com/comic/10132016-2 [/edit]
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards