Patreon revamp

Discuss the comic here!

Moderator: Discussion Moderators

Patreon revamp

Postby DragonTurtle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi Goblinites :)

We've revamped the Patreon reward tiers because we understood that they weren't working for us, or you. What's up there now will be much more manageable on our end, so you'll get what you should, when you should. If you want to take a look, they're here: https://www.patreon.com/Goblins.

We, of course, won't ever require anyone to pay for the comic. We do like to eat, though, and we know there are some readers who'd like to help us do that. This is the best option we've found to allow people who want to support the creators financially to do so. Other ways to support us are to tell your friends about Goblins, follow us on your comfiest social media thingy, hang out with us in the live broadcasts, and read the comic (our favourite). But, in case Patreon is the way you want to go, we wanted you to know we're listening, and we think we've fixed it.

Danielle (and on behalf of Tarol)
I am always me, but go by many names, depending where you find me.
@HyperHalfling and @DragonTurtle on Twitter; DragonTurtle here; the_kender, DragonTurtle, or the Hyper Halfling on Twitch; Theodora van Zeeland in the Society for Creative Anachronism; Danielle Stephens on Facebook, in real life, and when you hear me on a live stream.
DragonTurtle
Keeps Thunt Balanced

Return to Goblins Discussion