I want to give you money

Discuss the comic here!
Thrudh
Remains Silent

I want to give you money

Post by Thrudh » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Are we ever going to see Books 3, 4, 5...

You must have enough material for 2-3 more books now.... Don't you want $100,000 plus? I'm betting you'd make at least that much if you could bundle all the comics since Book 2 into new books...

Use Kickstarter to get money upfront if you need to...

Thanks! I love your work.

Edit: Just saw your Patreon page... Holy cow... Make that $500,000 plus... Obviously people want to pay you for your work... I have all the Order of the stick books, and I want all the Goblin books too...

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: I want to give you money

Post by WearsHats » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Book 3 is in the works. They'd gotten it mostly ready but had issues with the publisher. So things have to be set up again with a new publisher. Right now, the focus is on G:AR (and getting ready for VCON, which Thunt's wife, Danielle, runs). But they have every intention of releasing it in hopefully the not too distant future.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

nublus93
Remains Silent

Re: I want to give you money

Post by nublus93 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:45 am

This is interesting to hear about. Maybe some day I will end up buying the books once I have a source of income. I have always loved Goblins and am happy to support them in their endeavors by purchasing their products (though we will see) :)