SWSE - The long Shot - Reboot

Moderator: Games Moderators

Postby BadgeAddict » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 am

I'm 1 month away from launching my very first SWSE campaign in RL. In fact, this will be my first ever RL campaign, so I'm really excited.

My thoughts here is that I will run the same campaign parallel with RL, in an effort to refine the game as the others slowly catch up to the (4) of you. By the time recruitment closes (1 week, faster if I get all 4 quickly) we'll be about 3 weeks ahead of the others.

Instead of relying on a per-written campaign, I have built this one from scratch, but then again, I find story-building the funnest part.

So, without further ado, I give you, Star Wars - The Long Shot.

I welcome 4 volunteers.

Create characters as if you were in the most recent era, you can choose nearly any race you desire, though some, with more xenophobic tendencies would probably be best to avoid.

For all of the relevant books and a lot of significant data, you can go to this Pile of Goodies

My initial plan is to create a spreadsheet similar to the DnD sheets, but geared toward SWSE.

Any questions, please ask.

http://tokata.fr/star-words/?id=0hatu2c

Character Creation - things I need from you.

Race, Class, Age, background, Ability scores (I'll help you with character sheets as much as I can.
For ability scores, feel free to roll 4d6 (highest 3) per stat or you can take the standard set of: 15,14,13,12,10,8.

SPECIES LIST with Ability Score Adjustments

Classes are as follows:
JEDI
NOBLE
SCOUNDREL
SCOUT
SOLDIER
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign. ~Currently Recruiting~
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Star Wars Saga Edition - The long Shot

Postby Quarg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 am

I may be intrested, but need time to work on it...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr
Quarg

Postby BadgeAddict » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 am

Take the time you need, I can provide as much support as you need as well if you have any questions on building a character.

There are quite a few races, it may actually be easier to pick the class you want to start with (there are only 5) and then determine what race you want that gives you the best bonus.

Classes are as follows:
JEDI
NOBLE
SCOUNDREL
SCOUT
SOLDIER
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Quarg » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am

So where is the race information???

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr
Quarg

Postby BadgeAddict » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:38 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l2Mn21 ... p=drivesdk

This is an excel sheet that will build your character automatically.

Otherwise I'll need to get back to you tomorrow cause I'm home sick today. Sorry.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am

I realize I boffed this up, I think I got a little too excited and then didn't put enough work into my launch. So, consider this my relaunch.
On that note, if you’re interested, here’s how to build a character.

If you've ever played in any of the D&D campaigns, you know 99% of what you need to know to play this.

Character Creation
Pick a Species:
The list of species below can also be found at the above link which also has pictures of the species.
Typical Species List
SPECIES ABILITY MODIFIERS
Human None
Bothan +2 Dex, -2 Con

Cerean +2 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Dex
Appearances: Ki-Adi-Mundi was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi High Council

Duros +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Con
Appearances: Cad Bane was a male Duros bounty hunter during the Clone Wars.

Ewok +2 Dex, -2 Str
Appearances: Wicket Wystri Warrick, battle for endor, ewok village

Gamorrean +2 Str, -2 Dex, -2 Int
Appearances: Hutt's henchmen

Gungan +2 Dex, -2 Int, -2 Cha
Appearances: Aka, Jar Jar Binks

Ithorian +2 Wis, +2 Cha, -2 Dex

Kel Dor +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Con
Appearances: Jedi Master Plo Koon, who served on the Jedi Council prior to the fall of the Jedi Order

Mon Calamari +2 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Con
Appearances: Admiral Ackbar

Quarren +2 Con, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Rodian +2 Dex, -2 Wis, -2 Cha
Appearances: Greedo, killed by Han Solo

Sullustan +2 Dex, -2 Con
Appearances: Nien Nunb fought for The Rebel Alliance

Trandoshan +2 Str, -2 Dex

Twi'lek +2 Cha, -2 Wis
Appearances: Bib Fortuna served as the majordomo to the crime lord Jabba the Hutt for decades

Wookiee +4 Str, +2 Con, -2 Dex, -2 Wis, -2 Cha
Appearances: Chewie

Zabrak None

Expanded Species List
Aleena +2 Dex, -2 Cha

Arkanian +2 Int, -2 Cha

Arkanian Offshoot +2 Str; or +2 Dex, -2 Con

Barabel +2 Str, -2 Dex, -2 Wis

Bith +2 Int, +2 Cha, -2 Con
Appearances: Band members in the Cantina

Blood Carver +2 Dex, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Caamasi +4 Wis, -2 Str, -2 Con

Cathar +2 Dex, -2 Int

Chagrian +2 Str, -2 Dex

Chiss +2 Int

Chistori +2 Str, -2 Dex

Clawdite +2 Cha, -2 Str

Codru-Ji None

Dashade +2 Dex, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Defel +2 Int, -2 Str

Dug +2 Dex, -2 Cha

Draethos +2 Con, -2 Cha

Falleen +2 Cha, -2 Wis

Feeorin +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Dex, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Felucian +2 Con, -2 Int

Fosh +2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Con

Gand +2 Wis, -2 Cha

Gen'Dai +4 Con, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Givin +2 Int, -2 Str

Gotal None

Gran +2 Cha, -2 Int

Herglic +4 Str, -4 Dex

Iktotchi +2 Con, -2 Cha

Jawa +2 Dex, -2 Str
Appearances: One band of Jawas was responsible for locating and reuniting C-3PO and R2-D2 after their escape pod crash-landed on Tatooine.

Kaleesh +2 Cha, +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Dex

Kaminoan +2 Int, -2 Wis

Kerkoiden +2 Wis, -2 Con

Khil +2 Int, +2 Cha, -2 Con

Kissai +2 Cha, -2 Wis

Klatooinian +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Wis

Lurmen +2 Wis, -2 Str

Massassi +4 Str, -2 Int, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Miraluka +2 Int, -2 Dex

Mrlssi +2 Int, +2 Cha, -2 Str

Nagai +2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Con

Nautolan +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Wis

Nelvaanian +2 Wis, -2 Int

Nosaurian +2 Dex, -2 Cha

Rakata +2 Int, -2 Wis

Replica Droid +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Cha

Ryn +2 Cha

Selkath +2 Cha

Shard +2 Wis, -2 Dex

Snivvian +2 Wis

Talz +2 Con, -2 Int

Taung +2 Con, -2 Cha

Thakwaash +4 Str, -2 Dex, -2 Cha

Togorian +4 Str, -2 Int, -2 Wis

Togruta +2 Dex, -2 Con

Toydarian +2 Wis, -2 Str
Appearances: The flying bug in Episode 1

Trianii +2 Wis

Ubese +2 Dex, -2 Con

Umbaran +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Con

Utai +2 Con, -2 Cha

Vurk +2 Con, +2 Cha, -2 Dex

Weequay +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Cha

Whiphid +4 Str, -2 Int, -2 Wis

Yarkora +2 Wis, +2 Cha, -2 Dex

Yevetha +2 Str, -2 Cha

Yuzzem +4 Str, -2 Wis, -2 Cha

Zeltron +2 Cha, -2 Wis

Zygerrian +2 Con, -2 Wis

Rolling your stats:
4d6(6x), remove the lowest, assign to your stats
Or
5d6(6x), drop two, but rolling in order of stats and can only switch 1 of them.
Ex:
STR = 5d6 less 2, DEX = 5d6 less 2, CON = 5d6 less 2, INT = 5d6 less 2, WIS = 5d6 less 2, CHA = 5d6 less 2
Or
Use the standard set: 15,14,13,12,10,8.

Picking a Class:
JEDI
Important Stats
A Jedi should be gifted in all abilities, but Wisdom and Charisma are the most important. Strength and Dexterity are also useful.

NOBLE
Important Stats
Charisma is undoubtedly the Noble's most important Ability Score, as the Noble's skill at interacting with others and projecting a sense of confidence are crucial for his or her success. Wisdom and Intelligence form the basis of other important Skills, so these Ability Scores are also significant.

SCOUNDREL
Important Stats
Dexterity and Intelligence are the Scoundrel's most important Ability Scores, because they must have quick reflexes and a sharp wit to survive. Charisma is important for talking one's way out of trouble, and Wisdom is useful for spotting trouble before it finds the Scoundrel.

SCOUT
Important Stats
Most of the Scout's key skills rely on Dexterity, Intelligence, and Wisdom. Strength is also useful for the Scout Trained in athletic skills.

SOLDIER
Important Stats
Since most combat in the Star Wars universe uses blasters and other ranged weapons, Dexterity is the soldier's most important ability score, followed closely by Constitution and Strength. Don't underestimate the importance of Intelligence and Wisdom, however, since many of a soldier's useful skills are based on these abilities.

Please note: I don't expect you to go through and build a character all on your own, when it comes to skills, abilities and Feats I am willing to help you through the process. If you have stats, species and class picked out, just tell me the kind of character you want to be and I'll help you put together the rest.

Choose your Destiny: (This is similar to 5e having you choose your background, except in this case, fulfilling your destiny grants you bonuses.)
Destinies
Betrayal
Your character is destined to betray the person or cause he cares the most deeply about.

Destiny Bonus: You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls for 24 hours

Destiny Penalty: You take a -1 penalty to all defenses for 24 hours

Destiny Fulfilled: Increase two ability scores by +1 each.

Creation
You are destined to create something that will have an impact on the future of the Galaxy. It could be a weapon, a relic such as a holocron, or even a person. Examples include Qwi Xux and Tol Sivron building the Death Star, or Padme Amidala giving birth to Luke and Leia.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and any allies within 10 squares of you gain a +1 destiny bonus to all defenses (Reflex, Fortitude, and Will).

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, you take a -1 destiny penalty to your defenses (Reflex, Fortitude, and Will).

Destiny Fufilled: Increase two ability scores of your choice by +1 each.

Founder
Your destiny is to create a new society; this could be a force tradition, a new criminal organization, or even colonize a newly discovered planet.

Destiny Bonus: For the next 24 hours, you and any allies within 10 squares of you gain an extra +2 bonus when using the Aid Another maneuver, for a total of +4 when successfully aiding.

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 penalty on all skill checks and ability checks for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain the benefit of Skill Training or Skill Focus in one skill related to the society you have founded, or a +5 destiny bonus if the skill is already focused. Further, with the GM's approval, you can design a prestige class or talent tree related to your new society.

Heroic Self-Sacrifice
Your destiny is to stand in harms way, selflessly laying down your own life when the time is right so that one of your comrades can fulfill their destiny.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you gain DR2. This stacks with DR from other sources

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, enemies who hit you with melee or ranged attacks, or affect you with harmful Force abilities, recieve a +2 bonus to damage rolls.

Destiny fulfilled: Your surviving allies each recieve a +2 bonus to their fortitude and will defense scores.

Heroic Self-Sacrifice (alternate version)
Your destiny is to stand in harms way, selflessly laying down your own life when the time is right so that one of your comrades can fulfill their destiny.

Destiny Bonus: For 48 hours, you gain DR2. This stacks with DR from other sources.

Destiny Penalty: For 12 hours, enemies who hit you with melee or ranged attacks, or affect you with harmful Force abilities, recieve a +2 bonus to damage rolls.

Destiny fulfilled: The ally for whom you sacrificed yourself gains the benefit of the force Technique "Force Renewal." If they allready have access to the technique, they may gain another force point through it just as if they had selected it again. They do not need to meet any prerequisites or even be Force Sensitive in order to recieve this benefit.

Leadership
Your destiny is to become the leader of an organization. It could be anything from a criminal syndicate to the Jedi Order to the Imperial Navy. Examples of this destiny include Princess Leia becoming the New Republic Chief of State and the rise of Darth Bane as the master of the Sith Order.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, all allies within 10 squares of you get a +1 destiny bonus to all skill and ability checks and attack rolls. You do not get this bonus.

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 destiny penalty to all skill and ability checks for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain a permanent +5 destiny bonus on checks made with one class skill of your choice.

Revelation
You are destined to expose previously some unknown or hidden truth to the galaxy at large. The nature of this truth is fundamental and profound - it does not require rigorous dedication or tutelage. An example from a non-SW source would be Malcolm Reynolds letting the galaxy know what happened on Miranda, and the dark secret behind the Alliance and the Reaver's origin.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and any allies involved or sympathetic to this desire for revelation gain a +1 bonus to all defense scores.

Destiny Penalty: You take a penalty of -1 to all defense scores for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You immediately gain +1 extra Force point and the Skill Focus feat for the Knowledge skill that is most appropriate to the subject at hand. If you already have this bonus, you gain a permanent additional +5 destiny bonus to that Knowledge skill. In roleplaying terms, you will be recognized widely as the harbinger of this information

Romance
Your character's star is destined to be crossed with another's. Your destiny is to fall hopelessly, passionately, and possibly tragically in love with another person.

Destiny Bonus: You gain a +1 bonus on skill and ability checks for 24 hours

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 penalty to your Will defense for 24 hours

Destiny Fulfilled: Increase all three defenses by +1. Additionally, you gain the benefit of the Harm's Way talent if you don't already have it, but it applies to your lover only.

Self Awareness
After a long search, you discover that there's more to your real identity than you were aware of... either you are either the inheritor some great fate, or your own past is not what it seems. You may have your memory restored, or you may learn that you have come from a more exalted heritage than you imagined. Examples from the canon include Corran Horn discovering his Jedi heritage, Darth Revan discovering the truth about himself, or the Exile learning of his own nature.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and your allies gain a +1 bonus to all skill checks and ability checks.

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, you take a -2 penalty to your Will defense.

Destiny Fulfilled: You immediately gain +1 extra Force point, a permanent +1 to an ability score, and a permanent +1 to your Will defense.

Shatterpoint
Your destiny is to be the point around which galatic events turn. Your decisions will shape the universe one way or another. Examples include: Anakin's role in "bringing balance to the Force," Grand Moff Tarkin's decision to destroy Alderaan (and thus shifting several star systems onto the side of the Rebellion), Talon Karrde's decision to choose a side in the conflict between the New Republic and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Destiny Bonus: For the next 24 hours, you and any allies around you roll 1d8 when spending Force Points vs. the standard 1d6.

Destiny Penalty: You receive one fewer die when spending a Force Point. If you only have one die to spend, you do not gain any benefit from spending a Force Point for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain a permanent +1 bonus to any one attribute as well as the 'Strong in the Force' or 'Force Boon' feat.

Alternate House Rules for Destinies
When choosing a destiny, you can come up with whatever you want, subject to GM approval. You are NOT limited to picking something that matches the list in the book.

If you have a destiny, you can spend a destiny point at any time to do one of the following: Automatically score a critical hit; Cause an attack to miss that would have hit you; Automatically succeed on a skill check; Cause someone else to fail a skill check that would have succeeded; Take damage that from an attack for another character in your reach; Gain 3 force points

Whenever you take steps to fulfill your destiny, you can choose one of the following benefits: You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus on skill and ability checks for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus on attack rolls for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +2 desiny bonus on damage rolls for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus to all defense for 24 hours; You gain a force point

Whenever you move away fom your destiny, you will suffer one of the following penalties: You take a -2 penalty on skill and ability checks for 24 hours; You take a -1 penalty on attack rolls for 24 hours; You take a -2 penalty on damage rolls for 24 hours; You take a -1 penalty to all defense for 24 hours; You lose a force point

When you have fulfilled your destiny, you can choose one of the following permanent benefits: Increase two ability scores by +1, or one ability score by +2; Gain a permanent +1 destiny bonus to all defenses; Gain a permanent +5 destiny bonus to one skill of your choice; Gain 3 force points now, and 1 additional force point each level

Note that destiny bonuses do not stack.

Building a character Sheet:
Once you have your species picked, your stats rolled and you’ve chosen the class you want to play, you just have to mash them all together.
I would recommend downloading the spreadsheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l2Mn21 ... p=drivesdk
And use it to build your character.

Each class is assigned their own amount of money to start the game.

Wealth = Class + 6000
Jedi = 1,200
Noble = 4,800
All the rest = 3,000

With wealth in hand, you’ll need to choose armor and weapons according to the feats you start weapon proficiency you begin with based on your class.
Please use the following links to find lists of Armor, weapons and general equipment that are available to be purchased. Keep in mind that some armor, weapons and things has restrictions based on who has access to them.

Licensed: The owner must obtain a license to own or operate the object legally. Generally, the license is not expensive, and obtaining it has few if any additional legal requirements.
Restricted: Only specifically qualified individuals or organizations are technically allowed to own the object. However, the real obstacles to ownership are time and money; anyone with sufficient patience and cash can eventually acquire the necessary license.
Military: The object is sold primarily to legitimate police and military organizations. A military rating is essentially the same as restricted, except that manufacturers and dealers are generally under tight government scrutiny and are therefore especially wary of selling to private individuals.
Illegal: The object is illegal in all but specific, highly regulated circumstances.

Use the following link to find your way to all possible equipment you can buy.
Equipment

The Story: http://tokata.fr/star-words/?id=0hatu2c

A New Order has risen from the ashes of the Empire intent on reclaiming its former glory and conquering the rest of the known Galaxy.

The last remaining forces of the resistance are deep in hiding, barely able to withstand the encroaching darkness.

Far from the front lines, a secret plan is nearing completion. A plan that will hopefully put an end to the Empire and New order, before they even had a chance to begin...
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: SWSE - The long Shot - Reboot

Postby spiderwrangler » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

So, via the magic of random rolls....

Lugubraa +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Dex, -2 Wis

(Ooo, I'm pretty!) It would appear that Lugubraa are more monster than character race, so back to the random generator!

Trandoshan +2 Str, -2 Dex

How about some random stats in order, with no switching?
Species: 5D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 3, 4, 2, 4] = 13
5D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 6, 6, 6, 5] = 18
5D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 5, 6, 6, 4] = 18
5D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 5, 4, 4, 5] = 14
5D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 5, 5, 3, 5] = 16
5D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 4, 4, 6, 5] = 17

Random class?
Jedi.

Final stats:

STR: 15
DEX: 16
CON: 18
INT: 14
WIS: 16
CHA: 17

Name: Rando Rollrissian
games I gm
Surviving Castle Heterodyne, a Girl Genius themed game where the players are sparks.

Fallout: Settlers, co-GM with Badge, set in the Fallout world as a vault of dwellers emerge into a changed world.

The Sundered Way, my 5e forum campaign.

games I play
Darfel Kroven, Human Cleric of Tempus in Theis2's "Shipwrecked!".

Splits Focus in Thinkslogically's Lair of the Mountain King

Korga in Dlover's Hunters of Letrua.

Laughs Creepily in "Goblin Adventurer's League".

Korbrok, the dwarven telekinetic blacksmith berserker in Quarg's "An Adventure in Aldra".

Korrik Tallpine, a halfling monk with a shady past in Thinks' "The Wandering Archipelago".
spiderwrangler
Game Master

Postby BadgeAddict » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 am

@Spider
A few questions to follow up with you.
Male/Female
Destiny:
Destinies
Betrayal
Your character is destined to betray the person or cause he cares the most deeply about.

Destiny Bonus: You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls for 24 hours

Destiny Penalty: You take a -1 penalty to all defenses for 24 hours

Destiny Fulfilled: Increase two ability scores by +1 each.

Creation
You are destined to create something that will have an impact on the future of the Galaxy. It could be a weapon, a relic such as a holocron, or even a person. Examples include Qwi Xux and Tol Sivron building the Death Star, or Padme Amidala giving birth to Luke and Leia.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and any allies within 10 squares of you gain a +1 destiny bonus to all defenses (Reflex, Fortitude, and Will).

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, you take a -1 destiny penalty to your defenses (Reflex, Fortitude, and Will).

Destiny Fufilled: Increase two ability scores of your choice by +1 each.

Founder
Your destiny is to create a new society; this could be a force tradition, a new criminal organization, or even colonize a newly discovered planet.

Destiny Bonus: For the next 24 hours, you and any allies within 10 squares of you gain an extra +2 bonus when using the Aid Another maneuver, for a total of +4 when successfully aiding.

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 penalty on all skill checks and ability checks for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain the benefit of Skill Training or Skill Focus in one skill related to the society you have founded, or a +5 destiny bonus if the skill is already focused. Further, with the GM's approval, you can design a prestige class or talent tree related to your new society.

Heroic Self-Sacrifice

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you gain DR2. This stacks with DR from other sources

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, enemies who hit you with melee or ranged attacks, or affect you with harmful Force abilities, recieve a +2 bonus to damage rolls.

Destiny fulfilled: Your surviving allies each recieve a +2 bonus to their fortitude and will defense scores.

Heroic Self-Sacrifice (alternate version)

Destiny Bonus: For 48 hours, you gain DR2. This stacks with DR from other sources.

Destiny Penalty: For 12 hours, enemies who hit you with melee or ranged attacks, or affect you with harmful Force abilities, recieve a +2 bonus to damage rolls.

Destiny fulfilled: The ally for whom you sacrificed yourself gains the benefit of the force Technique "Force Renewal." If they allready have access to the technique, they may gain another force point through it just as if they had selected it again. They do not need to meet any prerequisites or even be Force Sensitive in order to recieve this benefit.

Leadership
Your destiny is to become the leader of an organization. It could be anything from a criminal syndicate to the Jedi Order to the Imperial Navy. Examples of this destiny include Princess Leia becoming the New Republic Chief of State and the rise of Darth Bane as the master of the Sith Order.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, all allies within 10 squares of you get a +1 destiny bonus to all skill and ability checks and attack rolls. You do not get this bonus.

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 destiny penalty to all skill and ability checks for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain a permanent +5 destiny bonus on checks made with one class skill of your choice.

Revelation
You are destined to expose previously some unknown or hidden truth to the galaxy at large. The nature of this truth is fundamental and profound - it does not require rigorous dedication or tutelage. An example from a non-SW source would be Malcolm Reynolds letting the galaxy know what happened on Miranda, and the dark secret behind the Alliance and the Reaver's origin.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and any allies involved or sympathetic to this desire for revelation gain a +1 bonus to all defense scores.

Destiny Fulfilled: You immediately gain +1 extra Force point and the Skill Focus feat for the Knowledge skill that is most appropriate to the subject at hand. If you already have this bonus, you gain a permanent additional +5 destiny bonus to that Knowledge skill. In roleplaying terms, you will be recognized widely as the harbinger of this information

Romance
Your character's star is destined to be crossed with another's. Your destiny is to fall hopelessly, passionately, and possibly tragically in love with another person.

Destiny Bonus: You gain a +1 bonus on skill and ability checks for 24 hours

Destiny Penalty: You take a -2 penalty to your Will defense for 24 hours

Destiny Fulfilled: Increase all three defenses by +1. Additionally, you gain the benefit of the Harm's Way talent if you don't already have it, but it applies to your lover only.

Self Awareness
After a long search, you discover that there's more to your real identity than you were aware of... either you are either the inheritor some great fate, or your own past is not what it seems. You may have your memory restored, or you may learn that you have come from a more exalted heritage than you imagined. Examples from the canon include Corran Horn discovering his Jedi heritage, Darth Revan discovering the truth about himself, or the Exile learning of his own nature.

Destiny Bonus: For 24 hours, you and your allies gain a +1 bonus to all skill checks and ability checks.

Destiny Penalty: For 24 hours, you take a -2 penalty to your Will defense.

Destiny Fulfilled: You immediately gain +1 extra Force point, a permanent +1 to an ability score, and a permanent +1 to your Will defense.

Shatterpoint
Your destiny is to be the point around which galatic events turn. Your decisions will shape the universe one way or another. Examples include: Anakin's role in "bringing balance to the Force," Grand Moff Tarkin's decision to destroy Alderaan (and thus shifting several star systems onto the side of the Rebellion), Talon Karrde's decision to choose a side in the conflict between the New Republic and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Destiny Bonus: For the next 24 hours, you and any allies around you roll 1d8 when spending Force Points vs. the standard 1d6.

Destiny Penalty: You receive one fewer die when spending a Force Point. If you only have one die to spend, you do not gain any benefit from spending a Force Point for 24 hours.

Destiny Fulfilled: You gain a permanent +1 bonus to any one attribute as well as the 'Strong in the Force' or 'Force Boon' feat.

Alternate House Rules for Destinies
When choosing a destiny, you can come up with whatever you want, subject to GM approval. You are NOT limited to picking something that matches the list in the book.

If you have a destiny, you can spend a destiny point at any time to do one of the following: Automatically score a critical hit; Cause an attack to miss that would have hit you; Automatically succeed on a skill check; Cause someone else to fail a skill check that would have succeeded; Take damage that from an attack for another character in your reach; Gain 3 force points

Whenever you take steps to fulfill your destiny, you can choose one of the following benefits: You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus on skill and ability checks for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus on attack rolls for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +2 desiny bonus on damage rolls for 24 hours; You and all allies gain a +1 desiny bonus to all defense for 24 hours; You gain a force point

Whenever you move away fom your destiny, you will suffer one of the following penalties: You take a -2 penalty on skill and ability checks for 24 hours; You take a -1 penalty on attack rolls for 24 hours; You take a -2 penalty on damage rolls for 24 hours; You take a -1 penalty to all defense for 24 hours; You lose a force point

When you have fulfilled your destiny, you can choose one of the following permanent benefits: Increase two ability scores by +1, or one ability score by +2; Gain a permanent +1 destiny bonus to all defenses; Gain a permanent +5 destiny bonus to one skill of your choice; Gain 3 force points now, and 1 additional force point each level

Note that destiny bonuses do not stack.

You can choose 4 of the following skills to train in (as a Jedi).
Skills
Acrobatics
Climb
Deception
Endurance
Gather Information
Initiative
Jump
Knowledge (bureaucracy)
Knowledge (galactic lore)
Knowledge (life sciences)
Knowledge (physical sciences)
Knowledge (social sciences)
Knowledge (tactics)
Knowledge (technology)
Mechanics
Perception
Persuasion
Pilot
Ride
Stealth
Survival
Swim
Treat Injury
Use Computer
Use the Force

http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Feats
^This is a list of all feats along with their descriptions, I realize this is a lot of reading, and again, if you tell me what you would like to be able to do or the kind of character you want to play, I can get you there faster.
You can choose 1 of the following Feats:
Feats
Adaptable Talent
Advantageous Attack
Angled Throw
Armor Proficiency
Artillery Shot
Assured Attack
Bad Feeling
Bantha Herder
Bantha Rush
Brilliant Defense
Brink of Death
Combat Reflexes
Conditioning
Cornered
Cunning Attack
Deft Charge
Demoralizing Strike
Desperate Gambit
Destructive Force
Disabler
Dodge
Droid Hunter
Dual Weapon Mastery I
Expert Briber
Fast Surge
Fatal Hit
Feat of Strength
Fight Through Pain
Flash and Clear
Flèche
Flood of Fire
Flurry
Follow Through
Force Boon
Force of Personality
Force Readiness
Forceful Blast
Fortifying Recovery
Galactic Alliance Military Training
Gearhead
Grab Back
Grapple Resistance
Gunnery Specialist
Imperial Military Training
Impetuous Move
Improved Damage Threshold
Improved Defenses
Improvised Weapon Mastery
Impulsive Flight
Indomitable Personality
Instinctive Attack
Instinctive Defense
Jedi Familiarity
Leader of Droids
Linguist
Long Haft Strike
Maniacal Charge
Martial Arts I
Melee Defense
Mighty Swing
Mighty Throw
Multi-Grab
Natural Leader
Officer Candidacy Training
Opportunistic Shooter
Overwhelming Attack
Pin
Pitiless Warrior
Point Blank Shot
Poison Resistance
Power Attack
Power Blast
Powerful Charge
Predictive Defense
Quick Draw
Quick Skill
Rapid Reaction
Rapid Shot
Rapid Strike
Rapport
Recovering Surge
Recurring Success
Regenerative Healing
Republic Military Training
Resilient Strength
Resolute Stance
Returning Bug
Running Attack
Sadistic Strike
Scavenger
Separatist Military Training
Sith Military Training
Skill Challenge: Catastrophic Avoidance
Skill Challenge: Last Resort
Skill Challenge: Recovery
Skill Focus
Skill Training
Sniper Shot
Spray Shot
Staggering Attack (GAW)
Stand Tall
Strafe
Strong in the Force
Thick Skin
Trench Warrior
Trip
Tumble Defense
Unstoppable Force
Wary Defender
Weapon Finesse
Weapon Focus
Weapon Focus
Weapon Proficiency
Weapon Proficiency
Weapon Proficiency
Weapon Proficiency
Wookiee Grip

^I assume that if I go through and explain them all, you'll just random roll them, if I'm wrong let me know.

Choose 1 Talent:
Talents
Jedi Consular
Adept Negotiator
Adversary Lore
Cleanse Mind
Consular's Vitality
Entreat Aid
Force of Will
Guiding Strikes
Recall
Renew Vision
Skilled Advisor
Jedi Guardian
Acrobatic Recovery
Battle Meditation
Close Maneuvering
Cover Escape
Defensive Acuity
Elusive Target
Exposing Strike
Force Intuition
Forceful Warrior
Grenade Defense
Guardian Strike
Hold the Line
Immovable
Mobile Combatant
Resilience
Jedi Sentinel
Clear Mind
Dampen Presence
Dark Side Sense
Gradual Resistance
Master of the Great Hunt
Prime Targets
Reap Retribution
Sense Primal Force
Sentinel Strike
Sentinel's Gambit
Sentinel's Observation
Steel Resolve
Lightsaber Combat
Block
Deflect
Lightsaber Defense
Lightsaber Throw
Precision
Shoto Focus
The Force - Alter
Aversion
Disciplined Strike
Force Flow
Influence Savant
Link
Telekinetic Power
Telekinetic Savant

The Force - Control
Beast Trick
Damage Reduction 10
Equilibrium
Force Focus
Force Harmony
Indomitable Will
Telekinetic Stability
The Will to Resist

The Force - Guardian Spirit
Guardian Spirit
Crucial Advice
Manifest Guardian Spirit
Vital Encouragement

The Force - Light Side
At Peace
Focused Attack
Surge of Light

The Force - Sense
Feel the Force
Force Perception
Force Pilot
Heightened Awareness
Shift Sense

You get 2 extra languages:
Languages
Basic
Binary
Bocce
Bothese
Cerean
Dosh
Durese
Ewokese*
Gamorrean
Gunganese*
High Galactic
Huttese
Ithorese
Jawa Trade Language*
Kel Dor
Mon Calamarian
Quarrenese
Rodese
Ryl
Shyriiwook
Sullustese
Zabrak
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby spiderwrangler » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:27 am

Male

Revelation

You can choose 4 of the following skills to train in (as a Jedi).

Endurance
Perception
Use the Force

You can choose 1 of the following Feats:

Force Training

Force Powers (4):

Battle Strike
Enlighten
Move Object
Makashi Riposte

Choose 1 Talent:

Deflect

You get 2 extra languages:

Binary
Shyriiwook
games I gm
Surviving Castle Heterodyne, a Girl Genius themed game where the players are sparks.

Fallout: Settlers, co-GM with Badge, set in the Fallout world as a vault of dwellers emerge into a changed world.

games I play

Korbrok, the dwarven telekinetic blacksmith berserker in Quarg's "An Adventure in Aldra".

Korrik Tallpine, a halfling monk with a shady past in Thinks' "The Wandering Archipelago".
spiderwrangler
Game Master

Postby BadgeAddict » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 am

Wonderful, final details are Weapons and Armor.

A jedi starts with 1200 credits to spend + 6000 = 7200 credits.

In the Jedi's case, you have no armor proficiency, so you get to have some cool jedi robes.
A Jedi also starts with a free light-saber that his master provides for him.

Otherwise, various equipment are available for purchase.

Equipment
Equipment Price Weight Availability
8-2A medical bundle 200 1
ABC scrambler 3000 3
All-temperature cloak 100 1.5
Ambient aural amplifier 3000 0.5
Antidote synthesizer 2500 0.8
Antiox breath mask 2000 1
Anti-rad dose 50
Anti-security blades 750 0.2
Antitoxin patch 25
Aquata breather 350 0.2
Audiorecorder 25 0.1
Aural amplifier 2000 0.5
Bacta tank (empty) 100000 500
Bacta, 1 liter 100 2
Bandolier 100 2
Binder cuffs 50 0.5
Bioscanner 3500 0.5
Bio-stabilizer implant 1750
Biotech tool Kit 450 1
Body spikes bio-implant 1400
Bracer computer 1300 0.5
Breath mask 200 2
Breath mask atmosphere canister/filter 25 1
Breathing apparatus 2000 1
Breathing filters, 1 year supply 200 0.1
Camouflage netting 2000 5
Camouflage netting, powered 6000 40
Camouflage netting, unpowered 6000 40
Camouflage poncho 125 1.5
Cardio implant 4000
Chain (3 meters) 25 2.5
Climbing harness 45 0.7
Code cylinder 500 0.1
Com scrambler 6000 10
Combat implant 5000
Comlink 25 0.1
Comlink, earbud 200
Comlink, encrypted long-range 2500 1
Comlink, encrypted long-range holo 3750 1
Comlink, encrypted long-range video 3000 1
Comlink, encrypted miniaturized long-range 5000 0.1
Comlink, encrypted miniaturized long-range holo 7500 0.1
Comlink, encrypted miniaturized long-range video 6000 0.1
Comlink, encrypted short-range 250 0.1
Comlink, encrypted short-range holo 375 0.1
Comlink, encrypted short-range video 300 0.1
Comlink, encrypted short-range video 300 0.1
Comlink, hands-free 150 0.1
Comlink, long-range 250 1
Comlink, long-range holo 1250 1
Comlink, long-range video 500 1
Comlink, miniaturized long-range 500 0.1
Comlink, miniaturized long-range holo 2500 0.1
Comlink, miniaturized long-range video 1000 0.1
Comlink, short-range 25 0.1
Comlink, short-range holo 125 0.1
Comlink, short-range video 50 0.1
Comlink, tight-beam 300 0.5
Communication scanner 1000 1
Computer interface visor 1200 0.5
Computer spike 1500 1 I
Computerized interface scope 2000 0.5
Cortosis gauntlet 1500 1
Cosmetic enhancement bio-implant 200
Credit chip 100 0.1
Cryogenic pouch 600 1.5
Cybernetic prosthesis 1500 0
Cybernetic prosthesis, borg construct 80000
Cybernetic prosthesis, infrared sensor eye 300
Cybernetic prosthesis, sensory enhancement 800
Cybernetic prosthesis, skeletal reinforcement 10000
Cybernetic prosthesis, subcutaneous comlink 4000
Cybernetic prosthesis, targeting eye 500
Cybernetic prosthesis, telescopic eye 500
Cybernetic prosthesis, tremor sensor 400
Datacards, blank [10] 10 0.1
Datapad 1000 0.5
Datapad, basic 100 0.3
Demolitions sensor 1000 0.5
Droid battle station (100 droids) 50000 5000
Droid caller 10 0.2
Droid command station 10000 1000
Droid diagnostic 400 2
Droid oil bath, colossal 10000 12000
Droid oil bath, diminutive 100 60
Droid oil bath, fine 100 30
Droid oil bath, gargantuan 10000 6000
Droid oil bath, huge 10000 3000
Droid oil bath, large 5000 1200
Droid oil bath, medium 1000 600
Droid oil bath, small 100 300
Droid oil bath, tiny 100 120
Droid personality downloader 5000 2
Droid recharge station 4000 500
Droid remote processor, 5000km 1000000 10000
Droid remote processor, 500km 100000 1000
Droid remote processor, 50km 10000 100
Droid remote processor, 5km 1000 10
Droid socket 10000 1000
Electrobinoculars 1000 1
Emergency vacuum seal 750 0.9
Energy cell 10 0
Enhanced vision bio-implant 1900
FastFlesh medpac 600 0.5
Field food processor 1500 4
Field kit 480 2.5
Fire extinguisher 50 3
Fire paste 15 0.1
Fire rod 25 0.1
Flash suppressor/silencer 400 0.2
Force cage 7000 25
Force detector 2000 9
Force training aid 25 1
Fuel cell 100
Fusion lantern 25 2
Glow rod 10 1
Glow rod, decoy 1000 4
Halo lamp 30 1
Heat sensor 250 0.2
Helmet package 4000 1
HiBaka 2000 Mem-Stik 50 0
Holo converter 3000 2
Holoprojector, personal 1000 0.5
Holorecorder 100 0.1
Holoshroud 25000 0.5
Holster, concealed 50 0.2
Holster, hip 25 0.5
Hypoinjector wristband 350 0.1
IKPC permit 1000 0
Infra-goggles
Jet pack 300 30
Jet pack, Arakyd Hush-About 3750 30
Lectroticker 1500 1 I
LeisureMech personal droid 600
Life-support chamber 0 0
Liquid cable dispenser (15 meters) 10 0.2
Lock breaking kit 8000 4
Man trap 8000 19
Manual trigger 100 0.1
MDS-50 medisensor 75 0.1
Mechanical interface visor 1250 0.5
Medical interface visor 1500 0.5
Medical kit 600 20
Medpac 100 1
Memory implant 2000
Mesh tape 5 0.5
Micro shield 400
Microlab 1800 0.8
Motion sensing visor 2500 0.5
Natural armor bio-implant 7000
Natural weapon bio-implant 4000
Nerve reinforcement implant 5000
Neural band 3500 0.5
Ooglith masquer 0 0.5
Panic ring 300
Personal field shelter 500 1.5
Personal multitool 100 0.2
Personal translator 2000 0.1
Plasma bridge 12500 700
Plastent 300 2.7
Pocket scrambler 400 0.5
Poison filter bio-implant 2500
Portable beacon 1500 6.8
Portable computer 5000 2
Power generator 750 15
Power pack 25 0.1
Power recharger 100 1
Propulsion pack 200 10
Proximity flare 50 0.5
Radiation detector 20
Ration pack 5 0.1
Redirection crystal 500
Regenerative implant 4250
Remote receiver jammer 2000 2
Replacement body part bio-implant 2000
Repulsor boots 200 2
Repulsor hitch 100 3
Repulsor pad 200 6
Repulsorcam recharging unit 150
Restraining bolt 5
Restraining bolt, rental 10 0.5
Riot shield 500 6
Saddle, riding 125 4
Saddle, war 250 6
Security kit 750 1
Sensor pack 1500 9
Sensory implant 2500
Shield cage 10000 20
Shipsuit 200 1
Signal wand 300 0.2
Sith battle harness 5000 90
Sonar mapper 400 1
Sound sponge 3500 1
Spacer's chest 200 10
Spy bug 1300 0.5
Stealth field generator 5000 0.2
Subelectronic converter 23000
Subsonic field emitter 120 0.2
Surgery kit 1000 10
Surveillance detector 450 0.5
Surveillance tagger 450 0.5
Syntherope (45 meters) 20 2.5
Targeting beacon 300 0.1
Targeting scope, enhanced low light 1000 1.2
Targeting scope, standard 100 0.2
Tool kit 250 1
Toxin detector 700 0.5
Triangulation visor 1400 0.5
Ultraviolet visor 2000 0
Universal energy cage 20000 3000
Utility belt 70 0.6
Utility belt, miniaturized 140 0.3
Vacuum mask 650 0.3
Vacuum survival pouch 800 1
Veridicator 4000 0.1
Videorecorder 50 0.1
Vid-vox scrambler 3400 0.5
Visual wrist comm 1300 0.25
Vox Box 200 0.1
Water extractor 400 3.2
Xcalq stealth pack 1500 0
Xcalq-3GA "Slicer Special" portable computer 7500 2
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby spiderwrangler » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 am

All-temperature cloak
Bracer computer
Cybernetic prosthesis, sensory enhancement
Cybernetic prosthesis, infrared sensor eye
Electrobinoculars
LeisureMech personal droid
Personal multitool
Fire rod
Anti-rad dose
Holster, concealed
10 x Ration pack
2 x Comlink, encrypted short-range
2 x Power pack
Blaster Pistol
Lightsaber
The Sweetest Robes
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
games I gm

games I play

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Postby BadgeAddict » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:31 am

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Tea » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 pm

I think I can handle joining a game without getting too busy and jumping ship; I volunteer! Now,....just have to figure out how to get a swashbuckling archaeologist into space.

Class: Scoundrel
Background: I advertise myself as an adept acquirer of specialty goods. In most cases, I don't pass judgment on what the item(s) are used for, or by whom, so long as I get my payment. I dream of captaining my own ship one day so that I can chart my own course across the galaxy (and so that I can take breaks from my future likely career as a smuggler to pursue my true passion: uncovering the secrets of the past).

Race: Nautolan (+2 Con, -2 Int/Wis)

Taking the standard set for ability scores
Str 8
Dex 13
Con 10(+2)=12
Int 15(-2)=13
Wis 12(-2)=10
Cha 14
Tea
Is Heard Often

Postby spiderwrangler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 am

Cool! It might be a bit until Badge is able to pick this up, he let me know he's going to be unable to be on much in the near future, but if you're still interested when he returns, yay!
games I gm

games I play

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Postby Quarg » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Proposed Character
Race

Miraluka
http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Miraluka
+2 Int, -2 Dex

[url][url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=193996][/url]

STR 10 =10
DEX 17 (-2) =15
CON 9 = 9
INT 16 +2 =18
WIS 16 =16
CHA 18 =18
Class: Noble
Destiny: Founder

Name: Lady Quantallia Rocmassar Volskaria "Lady Q")
Sex: Female

Skills (6+4?)
Gather Information
Deception
Use Computer
Treat Injury
Perception
Knowledge (Bureaucracy)
Knowledge (Galactic Lore)
Persuasion
Initiative
Use the Force (Based on Feat of Force Sensitive)

Feats
Linguistics
Weapon Proficiency (Pistols)
Weapon Proficiency (Simple Weapons)
Force Sensitive
Force Training (Race Bonus Feat!)
(Force Sight)

Talent
Force Pilot (Sorry but the blind pilot thing just makes me 8) ...)

Languages (6 Bonus)
Basic (race)
Miralukese (race)
Bocce (Intell Bonus)
Bothese (Intell Bonus)
Huttese (Intell Bonus)
Binary (Linguist Bonus)
Cerean (Linguist Bonus)
Rodese (Linquist Bonus)

Background
No one knows much about her, she arrived with a a Bothian named Blufa when the resistance was 'renegotiating' its contract with the Bothian SpyNet. When he left, she stayed only indicating that she was now their contact with SpyNet. That and she was obviously talented in use of the Force like much of her race had been in the past.

Equipment
Total Funds 10,600

2500 Comlink, encrypted long range
25 Hip Holster
500 Blaster Pistol
100 4X Power Pack
1000 Standard Data Pad
3000 Computer Spike +4
75 MDS-50 Medisensor
200 2Xmedpacks
60 Quarterstaff

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr
Quarg

Postby BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:13 am

Welcome Tea and thank you Quarg for filling out your character.

Much as in the way of other games that I've managed, I've created this handy-dandy spreadsheet to be able to easily manage your characters from.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
If you would like to be added permanently to the sheet as a user let me know, otherwise you'll just be anonymous.
If you would like to fill out the tabs with your names, you are welcome to do so, otherwise I'll fill them out as I find the time, I've found that these spreadsheets offer a good place for all information to be found in one place.

I would like to get 1 more player if I can, but if by the end of the this week I don't then we'll start with just the three of you. This week is fairly busy for me as I'll be stuck in the shop building the machine I designed with a service guy, but it'll be a good amount of fun I'm sure, being able to see what I designed take shape.

So, without further ado, welcome and thank you for volunteering.

@Tea: If you would like to roll to see what you could get, you can, but then still choose to keep the normal, that way if you roll high you could get better stats, but it's up to you.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Quarg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 pm

So reviewing the force powers:
Force Slam
Fold Space
Energy Resistance
Move Object

And I need to make some equipment changes....
Can I turn my hip holster into a shoulder holster (which makes more sense for a pilot)?
How much would a flight jacket cost? (I would assume the same as an all temperature cloak) Note I'm not talking about a flight suit...though maybe I am...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr
Quarg

Postby BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm willing to let you turn your hip holster into a shoulder holster for the same cost.
Options:
Flight Suit - 10 hours of life support - 1,000cr, +1 Fortitude
ShipSuit - +1 to Fortitude Defense against extreme temperatures - 200cr
Spacesuit - +2 Fortitude, 24 hours of life support, 2,000cr

Your choice. Though I think you are thinking of the Flight Suit.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Tea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

I had tried rolling the first day and the normal set was the better option, but I'm certainly willing to give it another try.

4d6, drop 2
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 4, 5, 3] = 15
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 4, 2, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 2, 6, 1] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 2, 3, 4] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 2, 4, 2] = 8
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 6, 6, 6] = 18

STR = 12
DEX = 18
CON = 12 (+2)=14
INT = 15 (-2)=13
WIS = 12 (-2)=10
CHA = 8

Yep, this is better! I can now make plenty of bad life-decisions and be a fair hand with a blaster. 8)

Also, nice spreadsheet.
Tea
Is Heard Often

Postby BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm

No problem tea and thank you, it grew from an original design I made for D&D that spider started and has apparently been copied and used by others several times, in which I am completely fine with. It makes games much easier to manage.

Tea, similar to the others, you have some choices to make as well. Please choose:

5 Skills
Acrobatics
Deception
Gather Information
Initiative
Knowledge (bureaucracy)
Knowledge (life sciences)
Knowledge (physical sciences)
Knowledge (social sciences)
Knowledge (tactics)
Knowledge (technology)
Mechanics
Perception
Persuasion
Pilot
Stealth
Use Computer

1 Feat:

Of which there are a ridiculous number of.

1 Talent:

Fortune: Fools luck
Fortune: Fortune's Favor
Fortune: Gambler
Fortune: Labyrinthine Mind
Fortune: Knack
Malkite Poisoner: Malkite Techniques
Misfortune: Befuddle
Misfortune: Dastardly Strike
Misfortune: Disruptive
Misfortune: Hesitate
Misfortune: Seducer
Misfortune: Seize Object
Misfortune: Skirmisher
Misfortune: Sneak Attack
Misfortune: Stymie
Opportunist: Advantageous Opening
Opportunist: Retribution
Opportunist: Slip By
Outlaw Tech: Personalized Modifications
Outsider: Oafish
Recklessness: Find Openings
Recklessness: Hit the Deck
Recklessness: Trick Step
Revolutionary: Make an Example
Revolutionary: Revolutionary Rhetoric
Run and Gun: Opportunistic Strike
Run and Gun: Strike and Run
Slicer: Gimmick
Slicer: Trace
Smuggler: Art of Concealment
Smuggler: Illicit Dealings
Smuggler: Surprise Strike
Spacer: Hydperdriven
Spacer: Spacehound

phew!

and choose 1 extra language and some equipment as you like. Scoundrels have the following proficiency automatically: Pistols, Simple Weapons.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Tea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Skill, Feat, and Talent Selection

Skills
1. Gather Information
2. Knowledge: Galactic Lore
3. Persuasion
4. Use Computer
5.Pilot

Feat
Point-Blank Shot: You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons against opponents within point blank range. (Includes vehicular weapons)

Talent
Illicit Dealings (Smuggler): Smugglers have a knack for locating and negotiating illicit deals. When using Persuasion to haggle for restricted, military, or illegal goods you may roll twice, keep the better result.
Tea
Is Heard Often

Postby Quarg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm

*Laughs*
There is nothing of Galatic Lore I group does not know...
Basic physics...yeah...

Where is the shipsuit I can not find it online...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr
Quarg

Postby BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Tea: as a scoundrel.. You automatically get point blank shot. (cause Han shot first). Choose again.

Some options that you might find interesting:
Grazing Shot: Make a second attack roll upon a successful ranged attack to divide the damage between the primary target and another target within six squares within direct line of sight of the original.
Brink of death: If you deal enough damage to kill a target you may leave them unconscious instead.
Desperate Gambit: Once per turn, reroll a missed attack roll at a -2 penalty.

Also, Tea, as far as equipment, feel free to go through the last tab of the spreadsheet, any available stuff you need can be found there, as a scoundrel, you start with 9,000 credits to spend.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Postby Tea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 pm

BadgeAddict wrote:Tea: as a scoundrel.. You automatically get point blank shot. (cause Han shot first). Choose again.

Right! I think I got a little too excited and forgot to check what was included with Scoundrel. :lol: In that case, I'll take Precise Shot.

I'm still working on equipment. Otherwise, I think I just still need destiny, if I'm reading this right. I've finally decided on a name; I'll go by Kris Yolo.
Tea
Is Heard Often

Postby Tea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Alright, here's all the character info nicely all in one place.

Spoiler: show
Name: Kris Yan Yolo
Species: Natulon
Class: Scondrel
Destiny: Revelation

Background: I advertise myself as an adept acquirer of specialty goods. In most cases, I don't pass judgment on what the item(s) are used for, or by whom, so long as I get my payment. I dream of captaining my own ship one day so that I can chart my own course across the galaxy (and so that I can take breaks from my future likely career as a smuggler to pursue my true passion: uncovering the secrets of the past).

Talent: Illicit Dealings
Feat: Precise Shot

Trained Skills
1. Gather Information
2. Knowledge: Galactic Lore
3. Persuasion
4. Use Computer
5.Pilot

Gear
Blaster Pistol
Blaster Rifle
Stun Grenade (x2)
Standard Utility Belt
Standard Datapad
Armored Flight Suit
Hip Holster
Power Recharger
Available Pocket Cash: 1475 credits

Flight suit is listed as licensed, the pistol and rifle are listed as restricted (but, my character has no problems carrying unregistered gear since he doesn't exactly trust the government. He may seek to obtain the appropriate licences when he's not worried about securing his next job (and payout).) Is this acceptable?
Tea
Is Heard Often

Next

Return to Recruitment