OOC Thread for Fallout: Settlers

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: OOC Thread for Fallout: Settlers

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:01 am

Yeah, so... I'm answering your conversation...

But you also could have posted as an action that you wanted to get the following questions answered, 1-?, or that you wanted to "get information out of them"

So, folks shouldn't expect such a rosey parade every time they go to make an action, Spider and I are just cruising into how we want to make this look like.

That being said, much like the Civ games in the past, though different of course, feel free to "make an action" whatever it may be.

As for Jobs, professions, hobbies...

You're not limited by those, but instead are limited (if you will) by your stats. I have a list somewhere that explains where each stat is used and kind of what it effects as far as "jobs"...

twistedstraka
Of Few Words

Post by twistedstraka » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:42 am

Hi, long time reader second time forum game player( first was in the old forums) I was wondering typically how long it takes from close of voting till the next post( this is a when do i stop refreshing question, not a please hurry question ) game seems awesome so far keep up the great work! I will be voting from the next update if thats ok?

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Both Spider and I have full time jobs. I'm the writer and he's the math wizard...so, he's the lone ranger and I'm tonto.. :P

Short answer, 3-5 days. Long answer is that it depends on how our schedule line up with free time. I try to do a lot of the write up at work, but today I've been really dragging...mostly because I've gotten shit sleep the last few nights.

You are more than welcome to play with us on this Sim-styled journey through our love of Fallout.